What is the best way to get a passive income stream starting with $7k seed? Pic not related

What is the best way to get a passive income stream starting with $7k seed? Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

fiverr.com/polglishkontakt
fiverr.com/anthonyfive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try fiverr - you can check services I provide and do some similar stuff :)

fiverr.com/polglishkontakt

What's your monthly income?

Looks interesting though

As of now - I am able of generating from 100 to 500$ per month so I think is a decent start :) Also, I get really interesting connections thanks to which it is possible for me to develop further in my niche :)

OP are you a saffer?

And if you are then what the fuck ARE YOU DOING PUTTING MILO IN THE BONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I should have just posted a picture of the flavour of the week shitcoin, it would have gotten more attention

Yep, That or a pic of some girls barely covered butthole or that pic of a guy with a nail under his toenail kicking a wall.

Here are your options:
>drugs (but only if you're smart enough not to get caught)
>get mundane labor job and play the crypto game
>find a small private business looking for independent investors (construction is usually a fair idea though gains are slow as hell)

For anything further we need your skill set to help senpai

>fiverr.com/polglishkontakt

It say's you are a new seller.

fiverr.com/anthonyfive

we're going to make it.

All of these are good suggestions, but I'm looking to build income generating capital rather than plying a skillset.

I don't really have much in the way of online skills: native English speaker, some SEO knowledge and chemical engineering stuff just from uni.

>ghana
Why dont they just build their hovels closer to the water instead of making their children walk 5kms with a 20 litre water container on their head?

FHA loan will get you a decent 120k duplex that's cash flow

>checked

but what the fuck are you even talking about?

Change the numbers around and it's pasta.

Degenerate

Picture is most australian thing ever?

Are you Australian, OP?

Would you like a partner who might have some ideas?

I am. Ideas are always appreciated.

thomasonmcpharsen AT gmail DOT COM

Send me a message and tell me a bit about yourself.

>a ned kelly milo bong
Are you brazillian?

You can't post these ideas here?

Take it or leave it but after 15 days you break even and you're untouchable which is where I am now

Buy 7,000 premium chickens. Sell their premium eggs for $1 each. Pay an illegal immigrant $1,000 per month to maintain them. You now have a minimum of $7,000 per month in almost passive profit.

fucking kek, reported

Go fuck yourself nobody said you couldn't make money from high-yield investment programs(pon*i's) you just need to get in early I'm not even spaming my referral I don't need any help

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sage

Here is some free advice. For first few months work almost for free to get as many customers as possible, give them some discounts if they leave perfect feedback if not refund them. Do it until you reach a lot feedback then start charging a lot. Also fix up your main page to look more professional, and specialize in only one thing, those pictures are unnecessary. Trust me you wont earn a lot doing stuff for dirt cheap, but when you charge a lot you will actually get more attention from customers that are worth working with.

Retard. The numbers don't check out.

Start growing insects.
Crickets only require a bit of grain and water and some sand and you can just grow them in a box. I mostly sell them to pet stores. Right now I'm perfecting a recipe to turn them into "Vegan" protein bars. I think the hipster normies would go crazy for it

>passive income stream

Impossible, at least not without 5-10 years active management and NO INCOME STREAM from it.

Starting at $5K, if you can bank away 1% profit average per month, you will have over $1.1M on by month 120. If you manage to bank away 2% profit average per month, it becomes almost $5M by month 120. 3%/mo average becomes over $16M. I doubt you'll do any better than that as it's even considered very good for pros.

Most important aspect: YOU CANNOT WITHDRAW ANY FOR "INCOME!" These numbers are possible only because of compounding. If you are serious about taking $5K and transmuting it into $1M, you cannot take any withdraws. You must be willing to go homeless rather than withdraw from the account to save your apartment. If you withdraw, you lose. Withdrawal will set you back hugely.

Instead, get a job for which you can do gobs of overtime at just tolerably and shove every penny of overtime pay into your brokerage account. You'll be at your million in half the time!

THEN, and only when you have your million, do you look at "passive income" streams. My first suggestion would be dividend paying shares, and perpetuities.

>As of now - I am able of generating from 100 to 500$ per month
You don't even have a full month on Fiverr yet, what are you talking about? And translating is a very time consuming task.