Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

We give our idea on who we think Satoshi Nakamoto is and why.

Obviously Craig. I mean, he proved it right? He went on TV, said some vague things, and then threatened never to be seen in TV again. But is always in front of a camera now. That sounds like the balls of a bitcoin genius to me.

problem with Craig is he has that insane ego and would never have kept it a sectret this long unless he knew he could get away with this claim. and the time that Satoshi was active does not match up with Australian time zone.

Some autistic weeb.

It's sysbro.

He WAS Dave Kleiman RIP.

probably a government ai that is controlled by whatever cabal is in power atm. gave them a way to track everything we do without it seeming like a cage - fiat will crash as is happening in the eu and usa with all these gay trade deals and then block chain is here, all it takes is tracking everything u buy, go and communications

He probably sold all of his coins at $3

It does not seem like he would have done it himself? Also he died at home in poverty, if he was Satoshi he would have had millions.

who are you talking about?

..pretty much all of it is still in his wallet

nick sazbo you fucktards

bitcoin not bitgold.

IT WAS ME AUSTIN
I'M THE SATOSHI
I WAS THE SATOSHI NAKAMOTO ALL ALONG

If you enjoyed this meme pls tip me 100k btc
1GvbpYPgnDPpZttBgLoXgwnKtJg1eKgq9g

it's definitely not Craig lol. the bitcoin creator(s) would never do such a thing. Imagine owning close to 1M BTC and telling the world you have that much money.

Nick szabo. This is accepted as fact by anyone who has investigated the matter

yes, plus Craig has such a huge ego, If he was going to tell he would have done ages ago. It must be someone from North America.

listened to Sazbo a few times, it's ether not him, or not ONLY him

Nick was always credited with creating the idea but there is no solid evidence for him being Satoshi. What do you know that we don't?

I think Satoshi was small group of people and I think Nick was one of them.

NSA or CIA niggers

Nick szabo, hal finney and wei dai.

Hal finney was recipient of the first ever bitcoin transaction. Nick was his best friend.

Wei dais papers are cited in the bitcoin white paper wei dai is a known corespondent of nick szabo

T. Casual

I am Satoshi. Why do I admit it on Veeky Forums Veeky Forums of all places? You will never believe me anyway.

A Japanese who saved mankind

This is the best answer so far.

this

this

I am satoshi

Minister you Satoshi

Alan Greenspan

Most likely.

This. Working with Craig.

Also note the poker link.

Bitcoin was literally created by a biz guy to enable the online poker industry and the Core guys can't handle it

a faggot

> he died at home in poverty
By the time he died BTC wasn't worth much, and it doesn't seem like money mattered to him at all since he was so ill.

Yup. Dave Kleiman and Craig. It's the reason he has, what was is it, the first 9 secret keys or something? Perhaps Dave has the very first key but i don't understand why that should matter so much as Craig has always said that Dave was the most important person.

He's also probably the dude that came up with the moniker Satoshi Nakamoto because he is/was a huge weeabo. My analysis is that people and media made Satoshi into being ONE person and after Dave died perhaps Craig felt he ACTUALLY was Satoshi because "it couldnt have happened without me" etc and he probably were the one who came up with the moniker too. The media/people wanted someone to say "i am Satoshi" and he was probably torned between saying this and saying, it was me and dave kleiman.

Gavin thinks it's Craig and that speaks a lot.

>enable the online poker industry
No. Although Craig had experience with that kind of industry i think it was more his anti-authoritarian stance and "conspiracy" side that made him do it. This is completely reflected in the paper if you've ever read it.

You must be fucking stupid, Craig can't prove he is Satoshi, lmao

Probably some Slav or China man

Inb4 satoshi is unveiled as someone like pic related

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
-Merk

Satoshi here, AMA

- Merk

> Gavin thinks it's Craig and that speaks a lot.
He later changed his mined, google it.

Programmer here. Satoshi is an AI bot I programmed in Java

We are all Satoshi. That's the true meaning of decentralization

You irrelevant twat. Its nick szabo

It's NOT him.

I heard about this too but i couldn't find word about it from Gavin himself.

nor can nick szavbo, wei dai and anyone else. at least he has some of the early keys and thats more than anyone else. Its also the fact that he's kneedeep in various half-legal enterprises(or atleast he were) and the glorious country of retardostan might put him in a holding cell for the rest of his life if he does it because trump thinks he made "terrorist money". Or did you think about the mob? How will his life look like if the mob think "oh, we only have to beat this guy to an inch of his life" and we make a billion or whatever it is now...

Satoshi Nakamoto is a trans woman

do you think Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto is also part of this in some way?
kind of strange to think that a man obsessed with privacy who lived a few blocks away named Satoshi Nakamoto isnt involved in some way....

is that Merk?

-Mark

Nick szabo can prove it, he just doesnt want to.

Craig wright tries to prove he is satoshi but he can't

Nick szabo is satoshi.

Why do you think the eth denominations are called szabos finneys and weis? Do you think they are on to something? Use your powers of reasoning you fucking cretin

Satoshi Nakamoto = NS
Nick Szabo = NS