SUPPLEMENTING YOUR INCOME

Im looking for any effective ways to earn cash on the side. I have a job that pays shit and im looking for more unique ways to earn money

Bump. I'm thinking about doing marketing on social media. Looking to start my own business.

I tried to do this on instagram, it was a pain in the ass. People want you to upload frequently if not they just unfollow. Although some pages have literally 3-5 pics, and they have over 100k followers.

buy some knee pads

>be me
>feel the same
>buy FB page at 50k likes
>grow it to 150k
>build a website for it
We are launching in 15 days and I will try to post news/politics on it and drive trafic to it via my FB account
Wish me luck faggots, if I do this right I should earn some 700-1000 USD/m

You can make a lot through affiliate marketing apparently. Yeah, just upload absolute crap, loads of pages do it. Check out some gym pages.

I need a report from you few weeks/ month later

How much would a page with 50k likes go for?

I have no idea but it was all american and i bought it for $475, maybe i overpaid like 50 bucks but im a noob.
ye and i need a report from somebody that is 1-2 months ahead of me to give me proper insights on what i should watch out for.
We are posting mainly politics and shit and our audience is mainly grannies, 92% american, 5 % leafs, the rest are germans, poojeets and britfags.
Website gonna cost me some 200 bucks.
dont ruin your page if you are not into a niche where you can spam this garbage, if you are in some political hugbox you will probably drive people away from your page this way

btw when the income starts coming I plan to post daily/weekly in this vietnamese basket knitting forum because I am fucking SICK of cryptofaggots spamming nonsense all day long. Love the memes, hate the (((cryptoshekel))) bullshit

I don't have a page.

I invested in crypto, but it would be nice to see more business orientated threads desu.

cool bro, I hope I can find somebody with more experience with kikebook around here and maybe even get in touch to share boost our pages

>get in touch
>getting in touch with a Veeky Forumstard

same here

I have a job, but loads of free time
what is something you can do as home office with as much gains as possible, would do shitjob if it pays good
(not daytraiding cryptos)

like sharing is a thing in bigger pages since you can not invite new people to like your page anymore.

I make around 20.000 yen a week just trading Forex a 2-3 hours a day. I'm not gonna get rich, but it helps quite a lot and is a good complement to my job.

thats a comfy side income, how much money do you work with to generate ~150 eur/w?

Become a LSD specialized vendor on dnms

i would even fill out surveys or do some lame ass work if it would give me some extra couple of hundred bucks a week

grow insects and sell them to Veeky Forums fags as "protein"

literally costs nothing. ROI would be massive

I probably could just sell them my cum and i wouldnt even have to buy insects