A Small Group of Chinese Miners Controls The Price Of Bitcoin

> including this chink kid
LOL @ the cyberpunk decentralized crypto coins

This is pretty much true.

Is that a good chink or a bad chink?

There is no good chink because they are all controlled by Chinese communist government

who and why? source? more info pls user

Surely not all Chinks cook dogs alive for dinner and amusement.

Are you really this fucking new?

Why not do a mining algo change given they are going to hardfork anyway? Switch to an ASIC resistant algo as punishment. Jihan can explain to all the chinese miners why the hundreds of millions worth of ASICs now have no use besides mining his chinese BCC fork.

Stops chinese miners launching an attack to support BCC.

Jihan, head of bitmain. Google him yourself, newfag.

Satoshi kept himself unkown for a reason.

This guy is gonna get himself killed for fucking with people's money.

No, the weakhanded roundeye controls the price of bitcoin.

2% drop on chink exchanges and a 7% drop in (((5 eyes))).

The pet-eaters are taking you skeered faggots to the fucking cleaners.

>chinese government
>communist
pick one, if anything chinks are more capitalist then US/EU at this point

It doesn't change the fact that the economy is centrally planned and unless you are a member of the CCCP then very few opportunities for you.

You really have had a sheltered upbringing haven't you. Do you realise it helps keep the place stable that it has more millionaires than any other country?

I've lived in China, faggot. I know how the system works there.
Enjoy your total lack of dynamism, Han automaton. You'll always be second to the punch like the rest of the insectoid subspecies.

True will be the last consumerist economy in the next century
Kinda true if the govt wants to oust you they can and they will but usually they dont rly fuck w pple too much

truth.

>lived in China
What a loser.
Can't make it there, can't make it anywhere

Weird, the country with a fifth of the world's population has a lot of rich people.

are you fucking retarded?
Must be. user clearly made it out of chaina, who the fuck would want to stay there. You cant take the New York quote and make it wherever you want pleb faggot

This, mortality rates have been lowered considerably.

Thats why Decred is the future

Decred is another premined shitcoin which can be even dual-mined with Claymore
fuck off bag holder
all crypto coins are nothing but ponzi scheme

(you)

Bitcoin is RIP
The chinks and big miners want Bitcoin unlimited so they can increase the block size and centralise the mining essentially becoming defacto owners.
SegWit can be reversed and It's barely ahead of Bitoin unlimited, considering most big miners want Bitcoin unlimited I assume the only reason they haven't completely btfo Segwit is due to stability, they're waiting for the right time to force Bitcoin unlimited.

Anyone getting into Bitcoin should be aware chinks own bitcoin and will ruin it.

this

like with most things Chinese ruin it

>china
>SSSR
you really are that retarded, aren't you?

Savage.

there is literally no ethics in China nowadays
it would not be a surprise that Chinese miners try to ruin bitcoin system for their own interests

You stupid piece of shit. All those billionaires and millionaires like jack ma were literal peasants. If they were any way related to the Communist party they would just be corrupt pieces of shit driving lambos, not creating billion dollar tech companies. Lived in China my ass

Why didn't the Japs finish them while they had the chance?

Can someone fucking get rid of this worthless chink?

Rekt

btfo

This, how is he not worried for his safety for fucking with peoples money, especially something as shady as bitcoin.

He probably knows shady people himself, who will protect him. Triads or ninjas or something. Either that or he just doesn't give a fuck like most chinese people.

Chinese government buying it
Price cannot fall

Looks like an absolute milk drinker but yea might be in triad pocket

Actually that's not a bad idea.

Let's just kill Jihan Wu.

That would literally solve everything.

what happened to his face?
i feel sorry for him

Have you never seen a chink before?

oh, you mean like ethereum?

oh snap
chinks BTFO!

How many BTC do chinks have? 40%? Who could allow them to change Bitcoin code?

>be biggest stakeholder of btc

>continually try to destroy it

what the fuck is his problem?

he has no problem. the problem is you and only reading /r/Bitcoin and bitcointalk which are both owned by theymos. youre in an echo chamber and evil forces are in your head posing as the good guys.

Fact is that core is the reason bitcoin isnt worth 100 000 now. They are the ones who write the code. They are the ones who have been refusing to address speed issues and fee issues FOR YEARS which has meant that bitcoin has actually gotten WORSE not better the last years.... and then they feed your mind and give you enemies to hate even though they are the ones who write the code... In the minimum you have to admit that they are incompetent for not realizing that the miners would act a certain way. The truth is that they are doing everything they can to destroy bitcoin, they are BLOCKING THE STREAM. And like all masons do they put the truth RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES.

>FED Reserve dont ask twice...

honestly you people are fucking stupid, a block size increase won't do shit but push the price of bitcoin up and transaction fees down

stop reading the fucking propaganda and absolute horseshit on /r/bitcoin

BCC was invented by miners as a counter to UASF. After the NYA there was consensus that Segwit2x is going forward and everybody was ok with it (no UASF and no BCC).
Now one Company (Viabtc not related to Jihan) is doing the BCC split anyway.
As a result Bitmain posted that they may or may not mine BCC.
Now the Q is if viabtc is doing this alone or this is some move by bigger players.

fuk u mother if u wan fuk

i bet a bunch of these posters are from china

trips of truth, sometimes I wish this board had flags