Any CFA candidate bros here? Results will be emailed any minute now

Any CFA candidate bros here? Results will be emailed any minute now...

Efficient use of my 1300. Where tf are the results

passed level 2 but never got around to 3

full time trader now doesn't really mean much to me

Is this a must to be a millionaire?

i've got a job in accountancy but have signed up to do CFA in december of this year

i want to move into more investment/trading/equity so i hope this'll help me make the switch.

any advice?

thanks

I was thinking of doing the same, moving from accounting to investment/trading/equity by taking the CFA.
Hopefully someone on Veeky Forums can help

Passed.
Level 2
Ethics 50-70
Others > 70

nice job man

make sure to treat yourself to something nice

A job would be nice desu.

Just found out I passed level 1.
>70 on all subjects.

Charterholder. Good luck OP. It takes some serious skill and balls to complete the CFA. You'll leave all these Veeky Forums junkies in the dust.

>the CFA
>what is ethics standard VII

Congrats. Celebrate, then don't quit for next June.

PS pro-tip, make sure your city has a good local chapter. This means NY/SF/Chicago. Most other cities don't have great local chapters. Otherwise you'll have to move to a real city once you're chartered ;)

Fuck. I failed my first attempt at level 2. Landed in band 8. Approached it too much like level 1 and didn't go deep enough.

>70% on corporate finance

Whats a good local chapter? I mean how do you assess one? Haven't joined any yet.

>tfw fell for the CII meme
If I wasn't posting from my phone I'd post that picture of the angry feel in the noose holding two guns to his head

Events that don't suck, and socials with lots of drinking. You can show up to like a social at any chapter in any city probably without registering just to get a feel.

I'm taking level I in December. I'm actually scared even though I have a Masters in finance and should get over 300 hours of studying.

I'm almost done with my first pass through of the accounting section of Schweser Notes, I hope its the most boring section because its been a struggle

Only take this if you wanna get into qualitative investing, it has no use for the other fields in finance

CFA helped me go from corporate banking to private equity but not due to what i learned. The MD basically said he knew my boss and heard I was a top performer so if I did all that while studying I would be able to handle PE.

It won't. You better of doing an MBA.