Getting my results in a few weeks

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/ancestry-dna-steal-own/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Scandinavia

I used ancestry.com btw

i don't want to know
ignorance is bliss

Don't get too excited. The low confidence regions probably don't even exist. Only 87% of my DNA is proven according to the company I used.

I'm 100% (((European)))

Take this shit to /pol/

how is dna testing politics you moron

>100%

There are full-blooded Jews that still exist? Every one that i've met has only been Jewish.

arent ashkenazis defined by native jew x european mixing? a pure native jew would be mizrahi

What the fuck is your ethnicity?

>a pure native jew would be mizrahi

Not really. Lots of middle easterners converted to Judaism as well. For example, Yemenites have the most ancient and accurate pronunciation of Hebrew, but most of the famous Yemenite Jews and some of the ones who beefed with Muhammad were all converts. They are mixed with Yemenis just like European Jews are mixed a little with Southern Europeans. Samaritans, however, have little to no non-Hebrew mixing.

How white am I?

Not very. Iberian peninsula influence

I'm getting mine some time in July. This should be interesting...

>

Well my AncestryDNA test doesn't come up with any Jewish so kys.

>implying Jews aren't the master race

then take it to Veeky Forums because it isn't history or humanities, it's a bunch of losers sucking each other off
>inb4 "but it's my personal history :^)"

Yes it is. Please leave.

Explain

>DNA
>Humanities
>History

that should explain it

DNA is just history encoded into us

>"inb4 it's my personal history"
It's biology and therefore science, which belongs on the science board, or /int/

You're making no sense.

Who /mutt/ here

>Southwest Asian
So middle eastern?

am I white or am I KHAN'D

What website is this from?

>get results back a month ago
>23% Ashkenazi Jewish
We're all gonna make it lads

Do people actually trust these companies with their DNA? There has to be a nefarious purpose behind these sorts of things.

snopes.com/ancestry-dna-steal-own/

Son of a whore, not fatherland, a bastard.

What's your ethnicities?

>Implying the government doesn't already have your DNA

Italian-American.

As this guy : I'm a white American with an Italian last name.The Italian/Greek heritage is Sicilian, the Iberian Peninsula heritage is mostly Portuguese, the Western European heritage is French, and I have no idea how Caucasus got mixed in there. My mom has 0% Caucasus DNA so I guess my dad, whose parents came to the US from Sicily as kids, must be like a quarter Caucasian (Armenian? Georgian? East Anatolian?).

wtf dude, fk racist

You know exactly how this can end up being /pol/, think about it for all of two seconds, the conclusion there is obvious man.

You will probably have at least a slightly more amount of Turkic/Mongolic admixture then Iranian Persians.

wat the fuk is "Atlantic"

I certainly hope it's what you posted. In all seriousness, my FamilyTreeDNA results put me at 99% Jewish Diaspora; 87% Ashkenazi, 12% Sephardi, >1% North and Central American, and >1% Asia Minor.

>giving your dna to a front group
>signing away your rights to privacy in the contract about said dna (you did read it right? they don't even have to hid it)
your children are going to be marked for ((GATE)) programs if they find anything exceptional that could threaten their rule