Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZZaWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well what? BCC will be worth literally nothing after the fork because nobody will support it over BTC. Simple as that.

What did he mean by this?

This is what ETH holders said about ETC.

That being said, I think I'll pick up some alts.

This DESU

Bitcoin/ALT bullrush, then mega crash, then BCC to the rescue and we all get fucked with jews/feds control the new crypto. Enjoy it up till Nov while we still have it lads

So I have my BTC in my wallet (not exchange), why do I have to chose anything?
I was always told that a Fork means I have my BTC in all possible forks.
Wtf has changed?

What do I have to do with electrum wallet

Most of the people only know about "Bitcoin", good luck explaining why BCC is better to the normies. It's all about technical stuff and miners taking hostage the users of the bitcoin network.

What is happening is that an asshole seeing the opportunity to make more money harming others has created a business called BCC with the excuse that he is doing this for security reasons and not for personal interest.
If he is dissatisfied with the direction of Bitcoin and with the decision of the miners why then he simply did not create another crypto without needing the fork?
He'll probably be able to fool a bunch of Muggles.
What people did not realize is that this will devalue Bitcoin by half the value that should be worth.

Is the split really happening on Aug 1?

Confirmed or just speculations?

short bitcoin july 31

you mean short yesterday, or right now

I cant.
I dont have acces to my coins/accounts at the moment.

Passwords are stored in a place that i cant access for a while.

The 2x part of Segwit WILL activate though. So we're good.

Won't selling your BCC invalidate the equivalent amount of BTC? I thought this was a fork not an air drop.

what is this bcc fud, I though bip91 thingy confirmed we arent getting any splits

Im wondering the same thing

"For solving the scalability problem of the Bitcoin, two methods or algorithms had been employed. They are the Segregated Witness and BIP 148. Developers have worked to make these two compatible, so, if enough mining pools support SegWit2x before August 1, Bitcoin can avoid a split. But still there is a chance for the split. Starting from August 1, BIP 148 nodes will reject any Bitcoin blocks that do not signal support for Segregated Witness via BIP 9. After the implementation, if they want to get their blocks accepted, users and miners have to shift into this new upgrade."

you are seriously underestimating all the cringy plebbitors who'd buy it up

I doubt BCC will catch on much in the short term.

Large exchanges like Coinbase and Gemini are absolutely refusing to support BCC.

I think Bitcoin will probably take a hit but then bounce back. BCC will be yet another shitcoin. If they are lucky BCC will be another Litecoin.

it was a typo. he meant BBC

Why are we lucky being BCC another litecoin? Explain those kind of answers.

Don't doubt about using techincal language, I will understand.

That's more complicated than that. There is several teams with differents goals working with BTC. One of theses groups wants to avoid Segwit at any cost.
The chain split due to BIP148 will not happen (as Segwit is being activated), but the anti-segwit group will make a fork anyway.

By another Litecoin I mean, a strong popular altcoin with a large market capitalization.

Normie no-coin fag here, bee wanting to hop on the BTC meme for a while, was planning on putting in $400 this week, should i wait for after August 1st?, whats the chances that if it forks it will be worthless?, im confused by all of this.

wait until a MASSIVE dip (aug 1st most likely event within 2 months)

so even if it shoots down all the way to say $1500 before August 1st i should still wait?, will the coins still fork if there kept in a cold wallet?

shouldnt go lower than 2400 m8

is it even worth holding right now ? got into BTC a week or so ago and am still sitting at ~10% gains. Should I get out until this shitstorm is over ?

i dont think you know how blockchain works, read a little more.

the chain will fork, meaning now there are 2 chains, one for btc and one for bcc.

bcc still has all the history of btc, up until august 1.

what you do after august 1 wont affect the other chain. for example, if you spend or receive 10 bcc, the btc chain isn't affected, and vice versa

idk I sold all crypto on sunday

why

market felt too uncertain, volume literally dropped in half

what market? how can you check total crypto volume?

coinmarketcap.com

you might wanna do some research before throwing money at shitcoins desu

Found the inmate.

Give me all of your bitbeans:
2XbFj7LPiVPUVjYYUgUSyN1DVDZtafpfmA

BIZ TOLD ME THE FORK WAS AVOIDED BECAUSE OF SEGWIT ?? DID I GET MEMED?

Well?
archive.is/ZZaWU

I'll buy some BCC when it drops to 1 sat

idiot

Community and exchanges wont deal with any miner or chinese forks of bitcoin, that's for sure

im not even sure if gook exchanges wants to deal with it

i choose cheap alts, just give me a heads up so i can short

Which is the best place to buy bitcoin and then sell it?, heard Coinbase is awful, what about Gemini?, what do you guys use?

will i get any bcc when i hold my btc on polo?

Absolutely. You just got into it, so you want to see results and trade/invest, but right now you have much more to lose than to gain as a crypto newfriend. Just cash out until the weekend and see what Aug 1 brings.

So how will BCC work using cold storage wallet? After fork can I send my BTC to one wallet, and then use the same private key/wallet.dat in a BCC wallet too?

I realise that wasn't worded very well. I mean, I have BTC in cold storage. After the fork, could I use the same private key to start a BCC wallet and it would have a balance already?

That idiot just put a bounty on his head, not going to say whats going to happen but expect a suicide by head cut off this week