How do civilizations get to the point where they become completely oblivious to the fact that they are "the baddies"...

How do civilizations get to the point where they become completely oblivious to the fact that they are "the baddies"? I'm not trying to bait, and as such, will put a ban on talking about Germany in this thread as you children can't help yourselves from role-playing not having a moral compass.

That out of the way, can we have an intelligent discussion about how a county's population can achieve a state where they don't think it means anything that all their neighbors look at them with a raised eye?

> Post-Mao China
> Aztec Empire
> Imperial Japan
> Saudi Arabia

Normalization and controlled media.

Normalization process takes few decades to take root. Controlled media then implants this new view or reality to the normalized people.

One could look at the current year's favorite bad guy: the white male. Everyone except themselves seems to believe that they are to blame for all the world's problems. Now, why might white men see themselves as the good guy instead of agreeing with the general consensus? Probably because the white men see every other group for what they are: usurpers of the civilization that white men built.

It looks like your hope for this thread is gone. OP

I said nothing about Germany.

Because lived history.

>Be japanese
>treated like inferiors despite kicking the shit out of russia
>decide to go full retard western imperialist
>suddenly you are the bad guy

I mean this isn't exculpating them from what they did but your op reeks of western exceptionalism.

>implying whites haven't conducted more wholesale murder and genocide than other "races" put together, even taking Genghis khan into the equation

lol ok

>implying might isn't right

in a might vs right world there are no "bad guys" so why even have this thread. honestly smells of a dirty anglo OP.

I'm not op, but you're right there is no bad guy. There is only ally, enemy, and neutral.

The CIA and the KGB put millions of dollars and decades into researching Memetics. And the modern world is the result.

STOP TALKING ABOUT RACE YOU GOD DANM NIGGERS.

ARE YOU LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF DISCUSSING SOMETHING WITHOUT IT DEGENERATING INTO "us vs them"?

>role-playing
I wish I shared your optimism about 4channers.

OP here. I'm just taking Michael Jacksons advice and being that change

>Stop talking about important and significant things.

Usually when you are the most powerful guy around you don't much care what others think.

Just because it's important doesn't mean it has to take over the entire board.

People see what they want to see. You're seriously delusional if you don't consider your own perspective on life just as "bad" as the others.

Picture what the lives of most of us would look from the perspective of someone that comes out of a more spiritual society.

>the meme men wake up at 7 am
>they go and work a job they hate until late at night
>come home to a family that doesn't respect them
>spend their hard-earned money on things they don't need
>support a democratic system that elects the richest only
>the morals of their society are crumbling completely
>people are turning atheistic and immoral
>many of them are nihilistic and killing themselves
>somehow they think this is right and try to impose it on others

Is this a stereotype? To a certain extent. But so are the many claims to exceptionalism we make when we bring up other cultures. The criteria by which we judge our success (material wealth) need not be the only one.

You just have to remember that people are retarded as fuck and hypocritical.

>my ancestors slaughtered this culture and took their land/imposed themselves
>it's okay, even if might doesn't make right, the powerful win, it's inevitable
>their own ancestors then get fucked up by another group
>HOW COULD THEY DO THIS THESE IMMORAL IMPERIALISTS, THESE SUBHUMAN DOGS, THEY'RE DESTROYING OUR CIVILIZING FORCE

The average American seems to literally suffer from the meme destiny of "I have literally no problems, so i'm sad because I have no problems'.

This motherfucker's onto something. We shouldn't say "Gah, those savages are making us minorities in our own homes! They're replacing our culture!"
We should be saying "target acquired"

Post-Mao China still sees themselves as righting the wrongs of the Century of Humiliation. Any accusations that they are basically a fascist state gets deflected by cries of "the west is just trying to keep us down like they did in the Opium War"

There are no baddies in this world OP, only winners and losers.

Dude, just look at 1st world country and the two attitudes (SJW and islamophobic). Both believe they are fundamentally right and that the other group is the bad guy of history.

It is just U.S. hegemony making up new designated bad countries as they go. If you think there is "good countries" and "bad countries", you are brainwashed.

>Manifest Destiny

>You're seriously delusional if you don't consider your own perspective on life just as "bad" as the others.

That's the big masochistic lie. If you don't see the difference between a culture that respects basic human dignity and one that stones people in the street that's the real delusion.