>lindybeige constantly making threads about himself

>that black Egypt shill
>that white Egypt shill
>that one /pol/tard
>that other /pol/tard
>that 3rd /pol/tard
>that void of traffic to this site caused by /pol/tards

That one guy who always posts victories of Khalid

That - supposedly Japanese-American - race realist guy who never capitalize every first letter of his sentence.

>fifel

That Ethiopian guy who fell for the Afrocentrism meme.

That Keynesian economist guy.

>the thousands of Nazi and Christian apologists

>that "why do SJWs/leftypol want Veeky Forums to be their anti-white safe space?" /pol/faggot poster

What's the story with the mexican guy who writes in all caps?

lol looks like tumblrs back, isn't history a little too offensive for your illk? it involves shitskins being corrupt, which you don't believe in

itt: ppl describing themselves

That Northern Italian who constantly shits on Southern Italy and talks about the Vesuvius eruption.

You don't deserve it but I'll give it to you anyway because I'm feeling a bit generous right now
(you)

how is this history related?

>that half Tajik poster
almost half bby

>the posters who unironically believe all ancient civilizations were started by white people
>that one guy obsessed with castles

>discussing people who were born at least 25 years ago such as this handsome gentleman
Perfectly within the rules

Wew lad.

Well I guess you're atleast fitting in perfectly inside America culture desu.

The cunts who ruin the board by posting humanities

Correct, I'd just like to add I'm also the sabaton poster and anti-german copypasta poster
this

>every single user from /int/

Twenty-something, actually autistic, been on for Veeky Forums since like 2009, Natsoc, philosopher, gnostic christian, claims to have "killed his mother" through a sigil, probably hebephile or pedophile.

youtube.com/user/ReiK0Z
ryzhknd.bandcamp.com/
thevagabondisland.tumblr.com/
ryzhknd.tumblr.com/
mundusmillennialis.com/

>Hannibal fanboy

the posters who fix the board by posting cute animu

whatever happened to melanin warrior?

>that jamaican poster with a hakka grandpa
>the fa/tg/uys who start talking about historical elves and wizard jesus

Animu posters when its not relevant are an abomination. It's fine if its a reaction image, but if its some inane crap like this dumbass post they need to be culled.

>the paleofags who have their feather vs scaly debates here instead of /an/

Jesus is definitely healer class.

Fuck off to your safe space.

Stupid bullshit is stupid bullshit.

You seem triggered, sit down for a moment and take a couple of deep breaths.

>the /pol/tard who defends Mengele as a serious intellectual and scientist and thinks the holocaust was a lie but Holdmodor killed trillions

>that one guy making long winded posts in all lower caps applying the Hegelian dialectic to everything
Haven't seem him in a while actually
>that one Serb who actually makes measured, fair middle ground posts about the Yugoslav wars whenever there is a thread about them

>that one jew who gets super butthurt whenever a /pol/io makes threads about the jews

>that wewuzzer who claims EVERYONE FAMOUS IS A BLACK MUSLIM
>that guy with an almost Freudian obsession with Hitler's penis & his shitting habits

>>that guy with an almost Freudian obsession with Hitler's penis & his shitting habits
He's admitted hes a 33 yr. old tranny. I think he's not trolling but is mentally ill.

I'm not triggered, no. I have to correct myself, any kind of post that isn't relevant to the discussion is stupid bullshit that has to be culled. I like it when things stay on-topic, as hard as that is sometimes. Some animu posters are just real smug about it and pull out the "this was originally an animu and mango site", hence my dislike of them in particular.

Like what we're doing right now.

Does anyone else consider Veeky Forums their home board now?

Me

Y-yes. I've been hanging out here a lot more within the past few weeks. To keep it relevant to the topic, with other boards I never actually got invested enough to a point where I'd recognize posters without a name or trip, and now I spend enough time here that I do.

The Anne Frank poster

>that idiot who doesn't know history and just spouts dumb memes

Yeah.
Jeff Mangum posts here?