All women are LITERALLY whores, therefor there's no sin in sleeping with "real" whores

Or at least well over 99% of women are whores, because they won't have sex with a man who has no money, or no path to making money (e.g. they're in school).

No woman will have sex with me because I'm a NEET with no money, it doesn't matter how attractive I am, how much weights I life, or what my personality is like.

Will the Christian God really fault me for having sex with a "real whore", compared to paying for a whore that is called a "girlfriend" or "wife"?

I am at the point where I'm either going to fuck a "real" whore, or pull an Elliot Rodgers, because being an incel is making me that mad.

hmm...that spacing

>tfw no gf

women offer Bu$$ie and men offer gib$ yeah its a shit game but if it werent with dollars in society it would be killing in caves, deel wid it

Yes, he will, the christian god wants you to have a wife and a family. And you need to support it. He also wants you to be the best you can be, which doesn't include being a neet.

Now fuck off.

>Yes, he will, the christian god wants you to have a wife and a family. And you need to support it.
I want to have a wife and family but no girl will do that with me because I have no money. I would get a job if I was guaranteed a wife under the circumstances:

1) She would be put in prison for years if she cheats
2) If she divorces, she wouldn't get custody of my kids, or any of my money

Why the HELL would I work until I have good income, so I could then be an acceptable partner to females, start a family, AND SHE COULD RUIN MY ENTIRE LIFE AND EVERYTHING I WORKED FOR, i.e. stealing my kids away and ruining me financially, anytime she feels like it.

She is actually REWARDED for divorce, I'm being serious, I would get a job if I could obtain a female with those laws or religious/cultural stigmas in place, to prevent her from doing those things.

I see no point in working otherwise, I have no reason to work unless I could obtain a female.

>being incel is making me that mad

I wish we could go back to 2006 /a/ where the r9k cancer didn't post post ironic weeb shit in their ops.

>&humanities
ftfy, friend

don't fuck a hooker. dude
I did that and now I wish I was still a virgin.

>He thinks women are genuinely attracted to money in itself

You're so beta you actually believe this

Enjoy getting cucked by the pool boy or personal trainer

Why the fuck aren't there any janitors for this board?

This isn't breaking any rules.

I am a Christian that is genuinely wondering if God thinks fucking a "real" whore is even worse than fucking a whore that you call a "girlfriend" or "wife".

Even if you were a 10/10 turbo-Chad, no female would ever enter into a long-term relationship with you if you're a NEET with no money, or plan to change that.

You'll eventually meet someone who is pure of soul. Or at least likes you enough not to cuck you. But that requires knowing people in some way.

Don't force destiny's hand, but don't hide from it either, try to live a slightly more social life, even if just on the internet, and let nature run it's course.

Would YOU be in a relationship with a person that has no future? Even if you legitimately like the person, it's a bad idea.

Absolutely.

Are you a female or something?

I don't know if you've realized this, but the large majority of men either don't care if their gf/wife makes no money, or they specifically want her to make no money.

>fucking a whore to lose your virginity

2bh

As a male I am fine with my wife not working if she is willing to do housewife work. But I wouldn't find it reasonable to suggest that we should get together and neither of us should work because I don't want to be a hobbo.

Maybe you want to be a hobbo, but you'll have to explain that to your loved one and hope she is dumbed down enough by love to accept it.

>This isn't breaking any rules.
Really? Lets see
>blogging
>underaged
>crossboarding
Yeah its fine.

>I would be happy if it weren't for those FEEEEEEEEEEEMALES
Jesus Christ, you're worst than stormfags. Why do you need the admiration of women if you hate them so much?

>sin