Do you think he was projecting?

>Be Himmler
>Reclusive loner who nobody knew
>Worm way to the top, because nobody paid attention to your power
>Known for your organization, so you get a big project
>Orchestrate the elite guard for the "final solution"
>mfw nobody knows I'm the one that made Hitler, Hitler

>an autistic chicken farmer was the most influential man of the 20th century

Himmler was such a faggot. During his time as head of the SS he witnessed only 1 (one) execution and fainted because he was so squeamish.

At least his Allied equivalent Beria personally killed loads in his Georgia NKVD days

Iirc Beria cried before they executed him so he wasn't much better.

Crying seeing someone else getting executed is the same as crying when you get executed

>a guy who failed to get into art school lead one of the most powerful nations in the 20th century

They not much evidence on it either way. It was claimed later by the Soviet General who shot him but later on in life he said he made it up, but who knows.

>It was claimed later by the Soviet General who shot him but later on in life he said he made it up, but who knows.
"Who knows"?? If the guy admitted it was bullshit, then we can safely assume it was bullshit.

The accounts of him are some of the strangest shit ive ever read

>Builds an entire political system only he can operate
>retires
>WW1 shenanigans ensues
Was he historys greatest troll?

Odd maybe, but Enver was the opposite of autistic. By all accounts he was very charismatic.

>hindenburg the autistic one
>not ludendorf or Von Moltke

tell me more

ive meet charismatic people that have had diagnosed autism tho

Von Moltke had issues but he wasnt autistic, Ludendorf was under pressure from the Kaiser who WAS an autist, and he would have been much more comfortable leading men in the field

>Riding with one arm up to keep his "blood balanced"
>He refused to have pepper on his food, stating it made his left leg weak.
>He was only comfortable when he was standing straight up. He felt it helped his organs stand “naturally” one atop each other
>Would bring his own food, often stale bread to parties and would only eat bread raspberries and milk for weeks on end

The Chris-Chan guy was Alexander Obrenovic, he was king of Serbia for a while and engaged in all sorts of shenanigans like marrying his mother's widowed servant and suspending the constitution for exactly half an hour so he could fire all the senators.

*orchestrates genocide*

Jewish propaganda. Whatever helps you sleep at night, I'm pretty sure Himmler wasn't afraid to see someone die

So true. Any time someone says something I don't agree with it is the Jews! My no-necked, squinty eyed chicken farmer was a hardcore badass.

How these people could believe they belonged to a 'superior race' is beyond me.

I'm not defending Himmler.
I'm just saying I don't think someone who wanted to genocide multiples races was scared of seeing someone get killed.
That doesn't make any sense.
Plus, someone just mentioned it wasn't true, which proves my point.

>Plus, someone just mentioned it wasn't true, which proves my point.
Where?

His own fucking bodyguard said that in an interview.

I thought he just vomited seeing peoples' brains blown out
Why would he not be shocked at the sight of people being executed? He wasn't a killer personally. You think he wouldn't have felt sick pulling corpses out from a gas chamber? His job was to plan the genocide, which happens at an abstract level. The people who actually carried the plans out were quite different

>Wanting to have sausages means that you have the stomach for watching them being made.
How dense are you user?

Don't you know what propaganda is ?

MAKE EVERYTHING A BOMBER

His replacement:
MAKE EVERYTHING THE F-111

>When your autism kills a quarter of your population

Obviously, but hilariously he seems to have been completely unaware of it the entire time.

>fucking nerds, wearing glasses thinking they're so smart

t. Glasses wearer city dweller

Was he /ourguy/?

Jackson's actual autism is probably what made him one of the bravest motherfuckers on the battlefield.

>"Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."

The man feared missing an hour of Church more than a hail of bullets.

Shame we couldn't have Jackson and his foot cavalry lead the race to Arnhem during Operation Market Garden. Millions of people who perished in the final year, the 30,000+ citizens of Dresden, the Dutch who starved during the Hunger Winter, Anne Frank, her family, and the countless Jews still trapped in concentration camps might've been saved if the Allies had gotten to Arnhem a mere 24 hours earlier. And if anyone could, in spite of their exhaustion, have made the final 12 mile dash to Arnhem and the bridgehead over the Rhine, it was Old Blue Light and his men.

He was a religious zealot, and famous for not doing any work on Sunday or even mailing a letter if it might travel on Sunday I think it's just a legend, but I remember hearing that he had his officers conduct a Satuday Sabbath service once so they would be able to fight on the next day.

>and into a russian death trap that god (and napoleon) warned him against.
play stupid games win stupid prizes

Himmler was so autistic he literally invented the "tanks are obsolete" meme.

>General Wolff relates that at Minsk, where a largish number of Jews were being shot by the SS in a trench mass grave, Himmler felt ill and had a vomiting attack. His adjutant had to fortify him with a good dose of cognac from the flask he carried

Jackson actually supposedly regarded his decision to fight on a Sunday as a reason for his defeat at 1st Kernstown.

It's not really that shocking for a person to be okay with a thing but still feel ill to actually see it.

I bet you most of the genuine /pol/-tier "gas the jews!" people, even if they'd carry it out with the stroke of a pen, wouldn't have the stomach for the nitty-gritty.

>Stonewall would have fought for a bunch of Godless Commies and Jews and worst of all Yankies

Albeit in a good way, considering you could credit the PRC's survival under Mao with this guy.

Sources?

Sounds like he was on his way to getting Veeky Forums to me.

>would only eat bread raspberries and milk for weeks on end
fuck i gotta try this

>it's another the "Allies were all Commies" post

No he wouldn't have fought for Communists or Yankees. What he would have fought for was innocent people who were being subjected to tyranny and persecution, which perfectly describes the situation in every country Germany invaded. People who lived in terror every day

>BUT MUH JOOOOS

Yeah and what of it? Jackson never said a word against Jews and there no reason to believe he would have treated them differently than he did anyone else.

And even if he did, do you really think he was so consumed by bigotry that he wouldn't intervene if he encountered one who was being blatantly mistreated?

As a man so committed to the Christian virtues of compassion and humility that he was willing to defy the law run a Sunday school for slaves, which do you really think would've mattered to Jackson more? That Anne Frank was a Jew? Or that she was a child of God in desperate need of help?

Since he was a man known for his empathy (something you /pol/arized faggots seem to be incapable of), I'm gonna run with the latter.

He was one of the few confederates who actually fought for literal states' rights and not for the slavery.

Exactly.

It's almost sad in a way. Jackson's ingenuity, courage, and devotion were worthy of a better cause. Such as stopping a band of godless sycophants/pagan LARPers' murderous annihilation of an entire people.

*blocks your path*

Was he inbred

Fuck he was alright looking for a bit, Nazism, not even once

I can see a bit of Elliot in him desu

>Cambodian
>not inbred

pick one

*topples your authoritarian regime and arrests you*

>I'm just saying I don't think someone who wanted to genocide multiples races was scared of seeing someone get killed.
You do realize that's what makes him so interesting and elusive?
Also this:

D I G I T S

>Hey Kennedy, we should drop a couple nuclear bombs on Cuba just to fuck with the Russians

>works 900 days in a row
>learns of the Hindenburg line collapse
>begins frothing at the mouth while clutching decomposing body of dead stepson

This is the most correct answer of the 20th century

Kek, he looks like a Japanese diplomat or something. The resemblance between Himmler and Hirohito is uncanny.

>"LOL, dude, let's unite the Orthodox and Catholic church into an alliance, but then abandon it for Olympiad paganism and retreat the Byzantine empire into the Peloponnese and turn most of the population there into helots and set up a full time professional army! We can just be like those Spartans Plato talked about!"

I'm unfamiliar with this meme. What does it entail?

>muh Jewish propaganda! Himmler was bravez!

lmao, Himmler's SS bodyguard talks about it in The World At War.

Basically claiming tanks are completely obsolete relics due to muh new weapon system of the day. Khruschev was another major proponent, and actively fucked with attempts to produce new armored vehicles unless they were a golf kart with a ATGM strapped to it.

Himmler gets bonus points for expressing all that to one of the most successful tankers ever.

Kek

A 6-year-old cowboy who never grew out of that stage

Was there any high up nazi without crippling assburgers?

holy shit tell me more this sounds absolutely insane

Literally only Goering.

Guderian had his shit in order.

who had crippling alcoholism instead

Goering was a huge autist. When he got excited he would get up and start waving his hands around and literally drooling like it was a seizure. Carl Mannerheim thought something was medically wrong with him until none of the German delegation reacted.

That's cute

Nazi Germany truly was revenge on the normies.

Nazi inner circle was a huge mess

>Hitler
>Non-German Catholic. Ugly features, socially awkward in 1 on 1, nervous and anxious, overly emotional. Has no ability to micromange and often makes contradictory policies

>Himmler
>Weasely looking chicken farmer who was too squeamish for violence yet meant to enforce it. Prone to panic attacks and addicted to the 1930s equivalent of Xanax. Also socially awkward with a high-pitched voice. Very incapable at leading and left nearly all work to his subordinates

>Goebbels
>The only one genuinely loyal to Hitler, very similar personality. Lanklet weasely thing that was unable to do anything beyond rant and scream political rhetoric. Extremely emotional and prone to depression (probably Bipolar) Showed no interest in woman to the point of it being strange even in the more puritanical 1930s

>Goring
>Got anywhere purely because of the reputation of his WW1 squadron leader. Overweight & a physical mess. Prone to bizarre seizure-like emotional outbursts when overly excited. Will cry hysterically and laugh inappropriately within 10 minutes of the other.

>Martin Bormann
>Big-nosed manlet who tried to act as de facto fuhrer by deliberately making the nazi bureaucracy as inefficient as possible to prevent others from getting anything done. Lazy, alcoholic, and sexually perverted

>Reinhard Heydrich
>Yet another big nosed weasely looking fellow who was sexually abused by his father. Unable to work with others and prone to random outbreaks of physical violence (even towards women)

Goebbels was known for making excellent eye contact, and a master at conversation. Because of this, he was a notorious womanizer. Doesn't really fit your narrative.

Can't get more autistic than this.

Rise and Fall of the Third Reich paints a very different story. He was very awkward 1 on 1, much like Hitler. He could be good when reading scripted statements in a group though

The fact that he and Spergenforff were able to steal all of Max Hoffmann's credit for Tannenberg is one of history's great injustices.

The story of how he tried to hide from his assassins in a cabinet was fucking hilarious

10/10 autismo

Two bombs were not enough

>tfw Goebbels was a PUA

Göring is my favorite Nazi

mine is DUBNEHD FLUMMPH

>tfw Mannerheim was a stylish old guard officer of the Tsar and had to watch the autistic Germans sperg out because he had no choice

>Showed no interest in woman to the point of it being strange even in the more puritanical 1930s

A lot of what your said is correct, if a bit moronic (dur they were ugly!) but this is flat out wrong. Goebbels was a notorious womanizer.