ESPER$ dear

ESPER$ dear

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qnC8fYwem2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this will be crypto number 1

bitcoin will fork. when it happens everyone will buy espers

Yes sir you can .. TODAY!

Sir eth coin scam hacker coin. Wise sir buy ESPER$.

redpill me with this one. It have some more pros than low price?

Masternodes is coming soon. The price seems to be bottomed up at 9-10 satoshi.

It's a safe buy at that level in anticipation for the inevitable pump with masternodes coming.

But I wouldn't treat this as long term hold. As soon as you get 2x or 3x you should take profit.

Sir pleace listen. HMQ1725 (Highly Modified Quark 17 algorithms 25 hash rounds) is a personal project and creation of Cryptocoderz. Made specifically for Espers HMQ1725 lays precedent for new hashing algorithms to be made, in particular “Scatter”. Scatter is another algorithm that Cryptocoderz is in the process of creating, however due to the complexity of this project there is no date that it will be released, it is simply being worked on. Now buy. You can Yobit.net sir.

Masternodes are end of year I believe. Also they pay 25% on the stake.

Why such a low target if they execute why could this not be a 40 to 80 million coin?

Yobit only trades the old chain. Noveaexchange has esp2.

No yobit is the new chain. Nova only has ESPN2. Yobit has 3.

Yes my dear. Buy yobit sell nova fine profit >;))))

Well it could. Look at CHC goes from 8 million to 60 million, then dumped hard back to 8 million.

Anything goes in crypto, even nonsense stuff like that CHC pump.

With that being said, ill sell half my bags for a double triple. But the rest im holding to see if we can go to 300-500 sats.

Needs to get on bittrex for the pump. From what I gather they dont want it on topia.

Can I buy sirs?

No, the dev seems to have beef with topia dev for some reason. I didn't know what cause it but it seems to me like a misunderstanding.

thanks, just bought 100k

YES,!! YOU!!! CAN !!!.

topia hate us cause they ain't us

yobit is best anyway

WoooooW yes we can !

Sir here for rich:

> start youtu.be/qnC8fYwem2o
> go novaexchange
> make account
> send btc
> wait listen music
> buy 100 MM $ESPER$