AHHH *breaths in* HAHAHAHAHAHA

Learn to do stock like a real man not with your internet gaia coins

Stock market is in a biggest bubble ever right now tho.

>mine random shitcoins
>sell them as they moon
Literally free money.

This. Enjoy your ebin crash when the economy collapses.

>stocks that actually represent shares of a profitable company and its resources are a bubble right now

>NOT the fucking shitcoins that have no value whatsoever and for the most part are used merely for speculation

hmnmmmmHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>doing the work yourself
not letting an automated bot gain you 22% with no fees

... This is not a logical argument you fucking retard

Not really by historical P/E standards. It's expensive but most of the ridiculous valuations are in tech sector.

Bonds 1-2 years back were at ridiculous valuations though. As well as commercial real estate now (specifically distribution centers) and city housing in general.

Reminder: stay redpilled and buy cash flow in times like these. I'm remodeling rundown niggerhuts and making >20% of the original price per year charging middle class yuppies rent. Maintenance costs are really low because I run credit checks.

How the fuck is it not a logical argument

nah if earnings continue to grow at this pace it is reasonably priced

not cheap, but not that expensive

>not doing the work yourself
not making good calls at the right moments gain you 20% IN ONE DAY with 0.5% fees

... This is not argument.com you fucking retard, it's Veeky Forums

Reminder: many of the ICOs you see are money laundering for large drug sellers. This is simply the drug seller rinsing his profits by pretending to be a blockchian developer lmao. Anonymous "funding rounds" take place and the drug seller turns his worthless new coin into ETH or BTC and sells this on an exchange. He pays himself a large salary as well as his friends and spends the rest of the money on stuff for himself that is for his new shell company. He takes expensive vacations to expand his network and buys up facilities & real estate for his "employees", but the end goal is to dissolve the corporation and have legitimate income streams.

How to avoid this? Don't buy into premined coins.

Other scams include Pajeets and Chinks trying to make a few bucks to feed their families.

All in all, crypto is a scheme to transfer wealth to parties who have a specific interests. Don't believe what you read on Veeky Forums. It's filled with shills and people are afraid to show their losses.

>a profitable company and its resources
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you're going to get rekted within the year bro. The stock market is over invested right now. Do yourself a favor and look up how much is invested in the companies you have stock in and compare it to their projected profits.

Where can you find these rundown niggerhuts to remodel? I am interested!

Last week: BTC was $2000. Today: it drops from $2750 to $2500.

Fudders need some historical perspective.

BTC is a MESS

Great argument.

Both are bubbles. Period.

meh, I make six figures working remote and have a gf. I prefer to spend my free time doing fun shit rather than chasing numbers

In any city. The gems are right next to White areas and the building is in good condition but the interior looks like a dump.

You just do a full/half interior renovation (I get cheap labor through the family business and remodel them myself too).

Put in cheap modern cabinets, furniture, flooring, and young kids will think it's brand new. Wiring and plumbing work may need to be done but only do enough to pass inspections because you can just cover up shitty work. Make sure to have insurance though.

How much money does it take to get started with a business like yours, user?

Like $100K min for it to be worth your time. To do it full time, I'd say $1M or so. Of course this assumes you have a college degree and can land a 50K+ salary job.

Is that Ben Affleck?