Siggies - Apollo 11 SIGT General Edition

Who is making bank off this coin? Sold at 4700k, bought back in at 2100k. Much more profitable than eth mining. Bittrex launch soon. Mad & fud bros allowed inside as well, want to laugh at your desperate shill attempts to buy in the game cheap.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2030529.1180

Wallet:
>github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/signatum-qt.zip

How To:
>cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/

reddit.com/r/Signatum/ - yes they know now FOMO

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.signatum.io/richlist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have 33k
not selling
we are the sigtmarines

why can't amd mine

it's SIGImarines ffs, stop fucking it up

you are free to make your own marine

>bought the ath
I m-mean my f-friend did that

whats the time frame for this to moon? i want to plan my lambo order.

revenge for eth

Don't mind me, just tending my GPUs.

WE BOUT TO BUST 3K AGAIN

don't worry for your friend, today's ATH will be tomorrow's bottom

Moon is going to happen when this Bittrex

He s-says i hope so

Here's hoping for a real moon mission. I saw my initial investment triple last night but decided not to sell. Hopefully I made the right choice.

I got 50 SIGT from getting trips

lambo when?

I have more than 130k now. Buying since 700 sat. My sell order at 5000 was not filled so I will try to sell some at 10k and then accumulate more. Its fucking $1 coin or even $3

fuck triple. we're here for a moon mission. a real fucking moon mission.

hater spotted

Bought 5k at 775 sats and immediately put in cold storage.

Ha, that was me if it was the cartoon negro thread. :p

I haven't been able to look through the main thread but is there a possibility of a wallet being developed for mac?

FUD

As long as it gives me enough money to wipe my ass with..

same here.. Let's keep this mission going!

care to help me out?

BJQtFSo5hJbCKgnf9xQX1RCxbgTgsPc8BE
siggie bank

some draft of a roadmap for yall to peruse. hopefully they will actually do a user marketplace
sourced this from tweeter

When will the next mineable coin come out and how do i find out about it early?

Sent you 10. Likely the last I will give out for a while so I hope people don't turn this into a begging thread.

Good luck.

No begs, and thank you famlam

Is it worth mining with a 970gtx?

Is this going to be the next dark net market?

All we big holders are gonna be like the chairmen of the signatum foundation, bros.

bingo bitch, bitbays too pussy

Currently doing just that got 80 sigt the last day and dropping. Prob not worth it unless its a $5 coin or something in future.

yea, assume it hits 1 per coin

holy shit this is going to replace alphabay/hansa

So this entire coin reads like an intentional Pump and Dump that all early holders will profit off of. I'd call it a scam but no one can lose unless you're buying it. The current price is completely unsustainable.

At current prices (lets estimate around 2000 sats), my Ethereum rig gets over 2.5x what I'd make off Ethereum (in BTC). With the hashrate fluctuating as much as it is, it rises even higher at off peak times. This alone means that either the hashrate has to significantly increase, or you can expect a massive dump by some miners (both equally likely). This sets up the coin for a massive nose dive at some point in the near future, regardless of outcome.

Then, there's a block halving at 30k, another at 60k, then full PoS at block 100k.

For a coin with 2 minute blocktimes, that means the first halving occurs within ~41 days, then again at ~83 days, with full PoS at ~139 days. This was set intentionally low to allow a sharp first month accumulation. It was a stupid move buying the coins at anything above a cent, maybe two if you have big balls or a stupid brain.

The annual interest is half of what you can expect from other coins like DASH or ARK, which means it isn't meant to be competitive in the PoS aspect - which only makes sense if you're trying to prime a pump on this coin from the start and guarantee artificial scarcity.

Then there's the instamine. The dev claimed "no premine", but the first few blocks had difficulty set so low that it's almost GUARANTEED he mined at least several hundred of the first few blocks and is planning on holding until PoS to dump.

It's obviously another shitcoin, but it's actually hard to lose out on this one because the dev purposely made it one. This coin has one of the sharpest drops in inflation, and the supersonic head start pretty much guarantees this will end in tears for all bagholders at some point after we enter PoS.

tl;dr Mine this now and dump it like you just had chipotle in the next few weeks/months

lol more FUD from those who missed the boat. "it's pure shit just sell sell sell" okkkk

I can't read: the post.

>tripfag

instantly disregarded

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fuddddddadadadadadad

Thanks for the random advice from random user. You tryin to buy low right? That makes sense, we are all trying to make a buck.

>changed ONE setting
>got 3 MH boost on each card

Holy shit

said the guy who doesn't know what an "instamine" is.

what setting?

>The annual interest is half of what you can expect from other coins like DASH or ARK, which means it isn't meant to be competitive in the PoS aspect - which only makes sense if you're trying to prime a pump on this coin from the start and guarantee artificial scarcity.
ok FUDsters. I wanna know why the coin having low inflation and artificial scarcity is supposed to be bad for the long term value of it. Let's go. I want a REAL explanation.

I'll post it if this faggot deletes his shitpost

Or if it's reported until auto purge triggers

i had to wait three seconds until the window closed :^)

I'm mining it because I'm not an idiot.

In theory it isn't (for holders), but the reality is this rate makes no sense. It would be more believable if it was 10% to match up with other coins.

Artificial scarcity only makes sense when it's supposed to be scaled to adoption rates to compensate. Unless the dev thinks his coin is going to be quickly adopted within the month, this rate could only exist to purposely prime a pump and make the dev and first few people rich.

Sharp deflation is just as bad as sharp inflation if it's done completely arbitrarily. It guarantees that the top 0.01% or less holds 90%+ of the coins. This was bad enough with BTC but it's 100x worse with this coin, pretty much on purpose. There's no "right amount" of deflation, but this coin clearly takes it to an insane degree.

Ok genious whats better to invest in

imagine if this does become the next darknet market, the adoption rate would instantly be insane. millions of dollars

>It guarantees that the top 0.01% or less holds 90%+ of the coins.

explorer.signatum.io/richlist

You were saying?

I hope the dev got a few hundred thousand coins. He made me a lot of money and deserves some of his own.

Plan to dump half of this like a bad night of Taco Bell after 2nd halving.

top 100 isn't top 0.01% you dumbfuck tripfag

goooooooooooooood dammmmmn I thought some people shilled, but you are out right fucking retarded, you cannot even understand a pie chart my 6 yo daughter already understands how to read. Dude, kys, you dont need to be giving investment advice if you cannot pie chart.

I did say that fud & shills can enter so we can laugh at you. How do you feel now faggot?

Go ahead and explain if that pie chart is wrong or misleading, I'll gladly retract my statement.

I'm not looking at a pie chart, I'm looking at the table that was linked.

I see about 50% (math) and a few of the top address are pools

not semantics, its simple math you fuck tard. How many coins are out there, then look at the fucking pie chart. Does the top 1-100 add up to 94.17%?

it was literally launched a few days ago did you expect this to get adopted instantly by tens of thousands of people worldwide?

DELETED

Yup, you're right! My bad, I only glanced at total and made a bad assumption.

Everything else I said was still true though. The chart will look closer to that distribution after a few months when it turns to PoS.

LMAO he deleted his posts out of shame. get in while you still can bro there might just be a lambo for you

deleted, trip codes, cant math, give shitty advice, what else can go wrong, you cant function you certainly cant gainz. You can leave the thread now, we are done with you.

MoonMan - you're a stud and that's why I vote for biz_classic delegate. Not afraid to admit being wrong.

I'm making a ton of money mining siggies and look forward to dumping heavy heavy bags on noobs while running to the bank with their shekels.

Your apology has been accepted.

I bought in yesterday at just under 4k sats. Am I a fucking retard?

Enjoying your first day on Veeky Forums?

Is this coin profitable if mined on a macbook air?

yea can you tell?

You figure it'll still be worth it to mine this until next week moon-sama?

no

Depends on hashrate, but given the amount of FOMO, my miners will be pointed at it until I see it drop below ETH profitability, which I don't see happening if this shilling continues. Very good time to mine.

It's incredibly rare that a new shitcoin is the most profitable thing to mine after it has already hit an exchange, and that isn't by accident. Until hashrate triples (assuming price stays the same), this is the coin to mine.

This is profitably mineable well into the future @ current rate, even assuming no future market value increase.

Would it be worth it to bootcamp on a late 2013 macbook pro and mine on it?

Yeah bro, just slap a couple VooDoo 2's in that thing and you're golden.

you're gonna make it.
we are the sigtmarines.

Can someone explain to me how to make the miner invisible/hidden while running?

cpu mining died on day 1 of the release

gpu mining for single gpus is dead

i have 5 gpus pointed at it and currently considering switching to something else because the difficulty shot up dramatically as more people got in

r8

i r8 it 8/8

I'm considering installing a miner on a local tech store's computers

Did you do the math? Until we hit ~4TH with no drop in price it's still better than ETH. What GPUs are you using? I'm getting 11.5MH/s on my 1060s and still getting between 20 and 30 coins an hour (8 GPUs). That's nearly $30 a day vs $10 on ETH at current price.

I could probably tweak it higher but I need to write a monitor first because above that it gets unstable for me.

100 mh/s total, 5x1070s on intensity 20 (21+ kills the miner)

~25 coins per hour too

using vanilla sgminer too?

I'm using ccminer. Couldn't get sgminer to work (instacrash, couldn't find the GPUs), and since time was of the essence and I didn't have any to spare, I went with ccminer.

Ditto for the 21+ kills the miner though mine also dies on 20 with my OC settings, but it's seemingly random and I can restart the miner and it works again, so I'm just integrating it into my monitor script and letting it reboot itself.

I'm running at 50% power though, so total draw on my end is just 600W for the whole system.

cont'd.

ETH still has that FOMO ("the proper thing to do when you have a rig, because, you know, it will hit $1000 eventually!") so each day mining this shitcoin makes me feel increasingly uneasy

>4T
What does that mean?

11.5 mh on 1060s? I'm getting 10.5 per on 1050ti.

the aggregate hashrate of the network

a.k.a. "how much you're fucked as a small miner"

ETH is shite bro, SIGT HEIL

I meant what is 4TH

4,000GH? We're fluctuating between 500GH and 1.5TH because it looks like some miners keep jumping back and forth. Maybe their hardware is older and costs a lot more power to run.

Yeah I thought mine seemed low too. Are you using sgminer? I'm gonna have to check out what's going on when I get home, I know it's low and I saw others getting a good chunk more on their 1060s.

Did you update to the new drivers and restart? I did this last night and my 1060 went from 10 Mh to 12.

I got the modded version, but you should still be getting more. Lower memory, boost clock too 100 and play with intensity. My 1050s can do 23 on the intensity before crashing at 24/25.

Actually mine doesn't seem too far off. 10.5 on a 1050TI is probably because ETH is far more memory intensive and SIGT is mostly core (my memory usage stays under 10% mining SIGT), and the memory is a much bigger difference between the two cards.

I'm also running at 50% power limit and only lose minor performance. I'll tweak it a bit but right now it's semi-stable and running decently low on wattage.

SP_ selling modded miner that increases hash rate by 50% - .05 BTC.

Ill drop it on biz for the right pooled amount top kek.

Can you provide modded miner?

I'm running ccminer with I - 20 on 1070 getting between 19 mh/s and 20 mh/s

Be a bizbro and drop the modded miner for us single gpu guys

I've paid for it. I think SP_ deserves to be paid for his work and - frankly - there's no reason for me to give it out. Only hurts me, right?

Mining is a zero sum game. The more hashrate I contribute against the total of the pool, the more I get. If the pool's hash grows, I lose.

Why increase the hashrate of the pool?

SP should have just built a 1% fee in it. He would have made a fortune by now. I like playing with biz emotions. I paid 250 Sig for it and have no reason to drop it while I'm still accumulating before the reward halves.

Ill refund that 250 Sig for you and buy it

What's the MD5 hash on the file and is the legit MD5 hash posted anywhere?