Trading bot

I made an altcoin trading bot from scratch. Just needs buy conditions and a withdrawal address. It auto sells for .01% profit. Right now its making 1% an hour off ANS.

Give me a set of buy conditions and a withdrawal address. If you beat my formula ill give you the first 72 hours of profits. I'll let you know what % you make if you don't beat me.

.01% profit. Enjoy your 0.25% x 2 per trade, idiot

0.01% profit will not cover fees

fucking idiot

>0.01% profit
So...less than the fucking spread on almost every exchange, fees included?

Lol. If that's the case just keep buying and selling the spread, over and over again.

I know OP is retarded but he's obviously account for fees when he says 0.01% profit. Cause that's what profit fucking means

Do you retards not realize that .01% profit means after fees?

Someone I doubt that a person asking Veeky Forums for technical analysis advice wrote a bot that generates any profit at all.

if you wanted these autists to have reading comprehension skills you should've gone to Veeky Forums

lets do this bro.
Did you connect the bot to an exchange? API?

I wrote arbitrage bot that generated a modest 20 BTC of profit this year.
You're right, I didn't ask Veeky Forums for advice, and when I mentioned it once, I was ridiculed and nobody believed me, LOL, or, alternatively, "gibsmedat source".

What did you build it in?

Python 3

>Veeky Forums has reading comprehension skills
lol

Which resources did you use to do this?

wow good job nice

you did really good

i hope you make a lot of money

Which exchange?

CompSci degree

Wanna drop that algo? Im trying in PHP.

You still would have probably used some kind of site that explains how to go about the whole problem specifically. Or did you do absolutely everything yourself, taking a look at one website and then wrote the whole script?

1% per hour is extremely unlikely, it would mean that you'll have more money in 4 months than there is in the world...

Starting with 1$

>did you do absolutely everything yourself
Yes.

You're retarded. 1% per hour means he's getting 2714x return in 4 months.

Depends on the compound interval

that's pretty substandard returns for a Veeky Forumselite trader

How do you deal with API rate limits?
I haven't upped my bots to 11 because or fear of being ip banned by trex, since those niggers don't disclose their rate limits

bump

Yes it's hooked up to. Bittrex.

OP here, ip switched. To answer some of the questions in this thread:

.01% is after exchange fees hence profit
1% an hour in the current market
I'm using bittrex
It's not compounding more than daily. I restart the bot with the same initial principle each day so if the market crashes it doesn't fuck me.

github your algo

Buy high sell low

The only guidelines Bittrex has published are regarding orders - you can have a maximum of 500 open orders and place 200,000 per day. Given that the site isn't run by chinks or Russians I don't think they'd ban you for violating unwritten rules, just make sure your bot doesn't resemble a ddos attack.

Nice, bought 100k!

I wrote a bot for betfair a few years back. Then I moved to Germany where exchange betting is illegal and that was the end of that.

It's not so tricky. Get the API docs and then write some conditionals. If you prefer, search open source trading bot and then port the code to whatever language/platform you need.

Good job. You'll back up my assertion that no one would sell a working bot, right?

Have algo buy when Stock Rsi crosses and Macd bottoms out at the same time on 1 and 3 min interval. You can back test it and the backtest should show around 70% to 80% w/l if you optimize correctly.

You sell before stock rsi crosses over on upper bound on 3 min chart and if greedy on 5min chart.

Definitely

If the best fit line of the past 5 hours for any given coin is both positive and fits exponential better than linear, buy. Sell if it goes down more than 3% at any point you own it.

I only have a SIGT address BCGQdixCQLSDKR3dxBfFAhjrC5dsreiWh1

These don't execute trades. Need less strict algo

what investment did you do?
20 BTC is a pretty nice profit if you count it to a regular job income

you guess you can find some good bots online without writing them yourself (computing noob here)

4 (months) x 30 (days) x 24 (hours) = 2880
1.01 ^ 2880 = 2789693522395 = 2.7 quadrillion with 1$ starting budget

>if apiPriceRequest(cointoprofitfrom) >= (1.0026 * originalprice) { apiSellCoin(cointoprofitfrom, amount)}

am i doing it right?

>1% an hour

B U L L S H I T

.01%, one hundredeth.

gibs

You're too dumb for this, I'll sell you a working bot for 0.1 btc - it generates 0.1% per trade.

this fucking lul

what if it drops tard?

I thought about writing a bot and then came to the conclusion unless you are training some very complex neural network there is no point. (Except for arbitrage bots)

If you can't predict the market neither can the bot.

As for the neural network thing, NMR, numer.ai is already trying to do this.

Get it yet retards?

In what way does not execute trades?

To relax the criteria, you just do derivatives on the best fit linear line and choose any above a certain threshold.

Just because he earns this now doesn't mean its going to scale to a bigger portfolio retard. Its completely reasonable for a small portfolio

Arbirtrage how? Between exchanges?

Relaxing it to anything above a derivative of 2 should be fine.

I also have it set to avoid markets where it detects bearish activity. Maybe that's why?

Hey Botbro,
CS student here. What finance/investment
readings did you do or would recommend to
start building out a bot? I know how to play
with the bittrex API and stuff but no idea on the financial side.

>he doesn't have 2.7 quadrillion dollars
Poorfag

Exactly what is your definition of bearish activity?

so you aren't selling a working bot?

Certain change in order books and the moving average being in a certain range. Won't reveal my formula sry.
Switch to computer engineering. Way more opportunities. Also just start day trading on your own with less than 50 bucks. As long as you're not gambling you'll learn a thing or two.

What's your date range on the average? How often do you recalc?

Recent grad here, all I took was a C++ class. I know the basics of python, what are the best resources for learning about making bots? Also how do you test out your algorithm?

Download past candles data from exchange and run it vs it.

Probably the API pages for the different exchanges.

Stock Market Bot tutorials are probably a nice idea as well.

Impressive. I'm interested in how you made it. I want to get into this sort of thing. What languages did you use? What's your background or things that you learned that helped?

Do you have an email/discord? Please do tell.

I'm currently building one myself, got it working with Gemini API and trading ETH.

I'd like to hire you as a mentor, dead serious.

Reply if you're willing, I'll pay you in BTC, ETH, whatever.

what TA strats are the most profficient
ive found out that people tend to succeed with RSI

My bad, didn't see your answers in the thread.

Why on Earth would anyone sell a money printing machine?

We go way back mate. Don't you remember me old pal? How much for your bot my good friend?

Friendo?

I'll sell you a bot for 0.1 btc.

people are dumb enough to believe they exist

What a fucking moron