IOTA coin

Redpill me Veeky Forums anons...Hold now and be rich in 3 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

volkswagenag.com/en/news/2017/06/pwlan.html
twitter.com/carstenstoecker/status/878682510770700288
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope there is too much in circulation for you ever get rich off it sorry.

hold now and suck dick for bus fare in 3 years

they're retarded, it's got some of the best connections in the business. Bosch is working with IOTA to put their shit in VW cars

volkswagenag.com/en/news/2017/06/pwlan.html

twitter.com/carstenstoecker/status/878682510770700288

use your brains retards for once instead of fucking mining chancoin

back to pimary school with you

That's what I do. I bought 139 Gi over the past few weeks, which is 0.005% of the total supply. In 3 years I'm most likely a millionaire. IOTA only has to hit that 20b market cap, which shouldn't be a problem for this technology at all. Good times ahead.

How do I purchase this coin? Does it have any wallets specific for the coin?

Stop shilling it please, we haven't accumulated enough yet. Too early

they have a web wallet, gui wallet, android and ios beta wallet. enough wallets

you iota shills are cute. "next bitcoin" omg so kewl. lmao

We don't talk about IOTA and we treat it as non-existent until we have finished accumulated our bags, ok?

it's pretty exciting, actually. maybe even one day you'll be able to buy your aids medications with iota.

shill me a better coin nerd

not with iota, it's got a large market cap, and unless it somehow turns out it's the one and only way to do crypto, its going 5x max in 1 year

you think it only will get 3 billion marketcap when it's actually got new tech unlike most of the other shitcoins around? Think again lol

You are doing it wrong, we are talking shit about IOTA here. It's to early, it's a freaking pita to accumulate IOTA. I'm by no means a whale but those order books are so small..

>tfw you're out of money to buy another 100 Gi

I guess those Mi aren't to bad either

buy during this dip. when they eventually remove the coordinator expect a moonshot

Any coin that doesn't need a centralized transaction processor to work.

you mean if they remove the coordinator

It is only to prevent attacks while the network is small. But please, keep fudding while I accumulate *the best coin*

They are not removing anything

infact, the developer said they want to release even more coins into the markets on their slack channel

as if 3 billion coins wasn't enough

but its a pretty cool coin, but it doesn't make sense to use it for anything but microtransactions

microtransactions on a global scale = lots of money, you need vision.

Secondly it's supposed to be scaled, so it's just adding decimal places apparently.

Oh, Right

Oh, Right

it's not 3 billion coins.

Because it makes more sense paying fee's to China

in any case it's obviously much better to have something like bitcoin which is controlled by chinese miners ;)

>if the entire world uses my thing, then it'll be worth lots of monies :DDD

that's not vision, that's plain stupidity

i sincerely hope you have better arguments why iota should be a top crypto other than that

Looking to settle at 200-300 Gi or something - depends on if the price will continue to drop.

Op asked about making huge bank, yeah you'll be very lucky if it's more than 3b in a year, UNLESS the whole crypto goes up hugely, but then plenty other coins will go up A LOT more than iota

yeah just pick the lowest mkt cap coins that's smart

im not saying it's smart you dolt

coin which has new tech, huge foundation and alliance, but obviously Digibyte and other shitcoins are great. Remind me how expensive it is to process ethereum transactions and their great security

wtf are you going on about?

Go for 278 Gi, that would be 0,01% of the whole supply.

That's 274000 of the things you get on bitfinex, right?

Would be alot money..

I have 1500 only

SatoshiPay wants IOTA instead of Bitcoin
All micropayment services will long for IOTA

>it's got a large market cap