Bitcoin Cash

Why are you stupid fucking niggers not talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/
coins.newbium.com/post/655-the-10-biggest-bitcoin-hacks-in-history
support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004479127-Statement-about-potential-Bitcoin-hard-fork
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you think people always tell you to NOT LEAVE YOUR COINS ON AN EXCHANGE

Does it make sense now, brainlet?

this is a very unique case, normally leaving your coins on exchanges is fine. Calm down you stupid faggot.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/

This thread is about Bitcoin Cash, not about the fact that you shouldn't leave your coins on an exchange. Veeky Forums seems to be ignoring it completely.

Bittrex said they would support both forks, it doesnt matter

wrong

>normally leaving your coins on exchanges is fine

READ THIS:
coins.newbium.com/post/655-the-10-biggest-bitcoin-hacks-in-history

I want newfags off this board.

>hurrr durrr 2 exchanges got hacked in 8 years DURRRR SO UNSAFE.

People keep MILLIONS on exchanges, if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for you and your 15 ant shares you dumb faggot.

lmao, those fucking bitcoin forks are going to be dumped so hard by the multiples exchanges that are going to get them for free

>2 exchanges
FUCKING READ!!!!!!!
The majority of bitcoin exchanges have been hacked. Most of them.

I've literally never heard of any of those exchanges besides gox, bitstamp and bitfinex, and I've made over 500k in crypto. KYS.

Those were huge exchanges before they got hacked, most of them. Kys newfag we all made big money in the recent bull run.

I'm holding USDT on trex, am I fine?

Shit, man, if Mintpal, inputs.io, picostocks, and Bter were hacked... well, fuck, I guess nothing is safe. Sell, sell, sell!

So how exactly will I get my BCC ? I use Electrum wallet so what will I have to do to receive my free coins ?

Jokes on them, i exchanged all my BTCs for shitcoins and won't have anything left on august 1.

Who cares about BCC niggers. You think you'll double the amount of bitcoins or what?? Can't you see while you are holding I am shitting on you.

If you were trading during the bigger hacks you'd understand.

>Bitcoin Cash
>coin Cash
>coin
>Cash

Jesus fucking christ, all they're missing is token.
It's a pajeet tier scam, nobody cares.

How do you trade at all if you keep nothing on exchanges? Do you trade some tiny portion of your portfolio and slowly stash it all in your own wallet?

bitcoin cashbyte tokenshare

Import the seed into Electrum for bitcoin cash when it's released. For now, do nothing

Observe the core fanboy coping hard

So will I get Bitcoin cash even on bittrex?

yes.

No, lol
Why even lie about this here? What do you gain?

Bittrex release a statement you nigger. Stop spreading fear.

>Bittrex release a statement you nigger. Stop spreading fear.
>they will credit people with bitcoin cash

(notice how this autist didn't actually link it)
>inb4 he links something which does not prove his point

What's the best wallet application to use on a PC?
I've used electrum for a while, but I could do without the transaction fees.

Do you even know how a fork works you shit eating retard?

>red herring
The point of contention here is whether or not the exchange will credit accounts, you absolute fucking retard

WHY DONT YOU NIGGERS LOOK SHIT UP

>support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004479127-Statement-about-potential-Bitcoin-hard-fork

I have a multibit wallet from 2004. How do i get bcc?

If you're on windows you should be able to find a file called "system 32" just make sure to delete that to allow the proper open connections from the new network to receive BCC on the multibit wallet :v)

Oh, I see. Seems to work now thanks.

kys faggots, google takes 2 sec

Make that little cocksucker lose his face.

>article from two months ago talking about Bitcoin Unlimited
top fucking kek, saw you coming from a mile away you literal nigger

Don't call me a nigger you fucking fat cracker

Thanks user, it took me a while to find it. Re "booting" now lol.

You are a nigger.

nigger detected

Too busy dumping my bags at local for cash and some shitcoins, I mean..... coff coff, everything is good m8. BTC TO DA MOOONZ 10K BEFORE 2018 CONFIRMED woooooo

this, someone please answer

I only hold USDT on sites that are FDIC insured. I keep my money in gemini, buy bitcoin on it, and then send that bitcoin to bittrex when I want to buy an alt.

nigger

ooo u so edgy

I had some money in LTC, some in BTC and some in USDT on bittrex and didn't browse Veeky Forums during this bip shit.

What happens now? When will I be able to convert BTC to LTC or USDT?