The oldest and biggest cities were.... Indoeuropean master race???

So, I've just found out about this, apparently they were in Ukraine which is the Indoeuropean homeland, incredible... so we always have been the best, even before Sumerians, incredible!!
I think I'll scream on top of my lungs

"I'm proud of my peopleeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebelivka_(archaeological_site)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maidanetske
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talianki_(archaeological_site)
s155239215.onlinehome.us/turkic/btn_Archeology/DAnthonyBronzeAgeEn.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlements_of_the_Cucuteni–Trypillian_culture
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/09/135616
iananu.kiev.ua/privatl/pages/Widejko/txt/cities.html]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze#History
tf.uni-kiel.de/matwis/amat/iss/kap_2/articles/development_metals.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chalcolithic#Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the goyim know

proofs?

No proof that they were indoeuropeans

do you have proof of your claims?

Onus of proof lies on you dumb idiot

you are the one making outrageous statements

Onus of proof lies on you redundant idiot

>Trypillian
>Indo-European
You may chose one and only one

It was in Ukraine, Ukraine is the homeland of the Aryan ubermensch

archaeological findings in the region indicate Kurgan (i.e. Yamna culture) settlements in the Cucuteni-Trypillian area, co-existing for some time with those of the Cucuteni-Trypillian

Cucuteni-Trypillian culture ended not violently, but as a matter of survival, converting their economy from agriculture to pastoralism, and becoming integrated into the Yamna culture

The burden of proof is on you faglord

No I'm not, you have to prove they were indo europeans

Trypillian culture goes mainstream, what a time to live.

The tatar shills have been located, lock him up boys.

Romanian nationalism is going to be at an all-time high.

The FIRSTa civilization was Indoeuropean cucuteni, however when they went west they made a great massacre in the Danube which was inhabited by hairy cave like people and the Carpatian became known as a great cemetery, so it was impossible to build in that area, so no civilization flourished there, still today the legends of the vampires come from all those hairy people killed by Aryans.

Glad I could help.

romanians already have harappa to brag about.

Trypillian civilization dating to 6000 B.C.
Oxus civilization circa 2500 BC
Hittite civilization circa 1800 BC

non-IE are you even trying?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebelivka_(archaeological_site)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maidanetske

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talianki_(archaeological_site)

s155239215.onlinehome.us/turkic/btn_Archeology/DAnthonyBronzeAgeEn.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlements_of_the_Cucuteni–Trypillian_culture

WE

"Shut it all down"

We Wuz

We Wuz KaNgz

[citation needed]

hitties were IE, not sure having the most widespread language family is something to be proud of though

Kek. Brainlets detected. Are you seriously asking him to prove a negative?

[according to whom]

this

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/09/135616

Get fucked horsefucker. They were G2 mostly and a single V13.

It was farmers heaven on earth, until PIE-niggers ruined it.

[non sequitur]

Don't get too excited.

>The reason that academicians have not designated the gigantic settlements of Cucuteni-Trypillian culture as "cities", is due to the lack of conclusive evidence for internal social differentiation or specialization.

[Khol, Philip L. (2002). "Archeological transformations: crossing the pastoral/agricultural bridge"]

However, there is some debate among scholars whether these settlements ought to be labeled as proto-cities.
[Videĭko, Mikhailo Yu. (2002)] [iananu.kiev.ua/privatl/pages/Widejko/txt/cities.html]

Note the word "some" in the quote.

There is no evidence for any kind of social contract within this settlement, which forms a society. I know a lot of people on this board desperately want to believe that "muh indo-european master race" built the first cities and societies, but you just don't have the evidence.

A "city" or "town" in history is not categorized as "X number of buildings", it's a lot more complex than that.

If you guys read books instead of shitposting you'd actually understand why the Sumerian city states of Mesopotamia are called "cities"

>If you guys read books instead of shitposting you'd actually understand why the Sumerian city states of Mesopotamia are called "cities"
It's great to see someone else here is actually reading books and papers instead of browsing wiki like OP did.
also
>Cucuteni
>cuc[k]

so you can have cities of the future where neets on basic income living in 100% automation and so you be sayin they aint cities n shit?

I wonder whether you are trying to be funny or smart. I know you fail at being either.

let's ignore the cultures that built it and answer the simple question:
why does it matter?
I mean of course we should know for the historical record but why should one get morally invested in this?

go read a book on retards, it will have you face on the cover

not him but I'm going to go ahead and request a safespace from your cringeworthy posts

>aliens discover NYC
>marvel at the civil engineering
>upon further inspection, they discover that most of the inhabitants were on welfare
>aliens downgrade the site to a settlement

back to your hugbox, samefag

Seriously though, if you made these posts unironically, suicide is your best option.

The Cucuteni were not Indoeuropean anyway.

Nope we need to rub it in all the Sumerboos who pretend the Iraqis now are the same Iraqis from zagros (Sumerian)when genitics say otherwise

They predate Indo-Europeans, but contributed heavily to their genetic makeup.

They are you stupid fucking retard, they've been the same since the Neolithic you retarded fucking subhuman fuck

this
Is probably the most deep and profound post made in this thread, stay classy Veeky Forums

>this butthurt for having your bullshit exposed
You should have intercourse with a meat grinder.

>no evidence for any kind of social contract within this settlement of 20,000 to 35,000 people

listen to yourself, this is fucking pathetic
scholars in a future better than ours laugh at you

g2 was also yamna

they predate and create IE, the yamna (their child) then lived with cucuteni for some time

cucteni then rejoin the yamna and become steppe niggers
see

People who haven't contributed anything good to society need to rely on the accomplishments of other people who lived thousands and thousands of years ago to feel some sense of pride in their pathetic lives.

t.ahmed

The evidence just isn't there but you can keep trying kiddo

>literal proof that im not samefagging
You are aware that you have to be 18 to post on this site?

>steppe niggers
I think you're conflating early steppe cultures with late steppe invaders.

The early steppe cultures helped to create civilizations of the Bronze Age, not destroy them.

your lineage is your development. you being a descendant of erectus have less cultural and hereditary development, which does not apply to higher beings who have inherited advanced capabilities.

the interplay has always existed. steppe nomads repeatedly invaded during the bronze age. this is actually how chariots and horses reached mesopotamia

>The early steppe cultures helped to create civilizations of the Bronze Age

Huuum... no.

no written language.

Semites screeching in

1) There's evidence they were Indoeuros
2)They didn't have writing
3(They didn't have cities just really big villages
4)Fuck off poltard

>this is actually how chariots and horses reached mesopotamia
The mobility that this brough to the ancient peoples allowed them to create cohesive cultures, that is; this made the world a smaller place which brought about enhanced trade and communication between disparate peoples. This was a major step in making societies integrated.

Nice argument

>There's evidence they were Indoeuros
Wrong, they were not Indo-European.
>They didn't have writing
There's evidence they might have had a very basic writing system.
>cities just really big villages
you're an idiot
>Fuck off poltard
kys

>They didn't have cities just really big villages

hahahahahaha, whadda retard

>unable to refute the expose of b.s spewed
>resorts to recycled and stale shitty pasta
this is where you rush to the bathroom and flush yourself

They introduced advanced bronzeworking concepts not only to China but the Near East, Egypt, and Western Europe as well.

Those societies were already Bronze age (except Western Europe to my knowledge) so user is technically inaccurate, but their influence on those societies was wide ranging and significant.

>They didn't have cities just really big villages
girl, you havent seen nothin yet. you come over here and i'll show you a big city

>so user is technically inaccurate,
Nope.

>Advanced bronzeworking concepts

Try again, buddy, both copper and bronze were discovered in the Near East.

Now fuck off.

>with the earliest artefacts so far known coming from the Iranian plateau in the 5th millennium BCE.[7] It was only later that tin was used, becoming the major non-copper ingredient of bronze in the late 3rd millennium BC.[8]

B-b-but we wuz kaaaangz

being progenitors of yamna and later lived with yamna and rejoined yamna makes them IE

>Try again, buddy, both copper and bronze were discovered in the Near East.

I'm not him, but you're a fallacious retard, he never said they invented Bronze working. You've just exposed yourself for being a vapid no nothing retard.

Like I said I wasn't that guy you were arguing with. I was just letting you know that your cringey insults are best kept in your head as you finally off yourself

>They introduced advanced bronzeworking concepts not only to China but the Near East, Egypt, and Western Europe as well.

Learn to read you absolute retard, "advanced bronze working concepts", Bronze was discovered in the Near East, they didn't introduce anything, Near Easterners already mastered the lost wax technique for making bronze objects.

This baby is 3200 years old, like 1500 years older than any lost wax bronze object from Europe

>But we wuuuuz kangz

No, sorry baby, not on my watch, I know the history of my people unlike you who have to made it up, cheers.

doesnt get any cringer than that. urgently take your own advice for the betterment of this thread and mankind.

>copper and bronze were discovered

THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT EDUCATE YOURSELF

INTRODUCING NEW BRONZEWORKING TECHNIQUES AND TECHNOLOGY =/= DISCOVERING BRONZE

BESIDES THE EARLIEST COPPER SMELTING SITES YET FOUND WERE ON A FUCKING MOUNTAIN IN GODDAMN SERBIA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze#History

>The earliest tin-alloy bronze dates to 4500 BCE in a Vinča culture site in Pločnik (Serbia).

MORON

>i know what you are, but what am i
Have you already run out of original, hilarious, and witty remarks to embarrass everyone with the misfortune of experiencing your autism first hand?

>>>/reddit/

SERBIAN NEOLITHIC AND CALCOLITHIC CULTURES WERE PRE INDOEUROPEAN YOU IGNORANT BABOON, YOU ARE A PATHETIC WEWUZZER, NECK YORUSELF, ALSO THE EARLIEST COPPER SMELTING SITES ARE IN THE NEAR EAST, NOT IN SERBIA:

tf.uni-kiel.de/matwis/amat/iss/kap_2/articles/development_metals.pdf

>SERBIAN NEOLITHIC AND CALCOLITHIC CULTURES WERE PRE INDOEUROPEAN

NO SHIT THAT IS WHY I NEVER SAID INDO EUROPEANS INVENTED BRONZE YOU VAPID CUNT

>THE EARLIEST COPPER SMELTING SITES ARE IN THE NEAR EAST, NOT IN SERBIA

this is how I know you're a brainlet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chalcolithic#Europe

>An archaeological site in Serbia contains the oldest securely dated evidence of coppermaking from 7,500 years ago.
>The find in June 2010 extends the known record of copper smelting by about 800 years

WOW YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN HOW SHOCKING

>I know the history of my people

WE

Veeky Forums isnt for 14yr old shitlords like yourself looking to bait. its for serious discussion. if you want funny just look at yourself in the mirror while you are humping your dog.

>Serious discussion like what I'm doing
Nice one kid, but I prefer to talk with adults. Have fun trying to "insult" me with your visible autism

and Vinca-Trypillian are progenitors of IE

Good fucking lord, you brainless retard.

You said they were steppe cultures, I'll have you KNOW that Serbia isn't a Steppe you retarded faggot.

>muuuh wkipedia

Read the article I've posted you mouth breathing fuck up

no one is insulting you. you have done that to yourself by appearing on this t̶hr̶e̶a̶d̶ planet.

Not him, but the peoples of the Balkans moved into the steppes, bringing with them their skills et cetera.

>no more cringey comebacks
looks like you ran out of creative, original, hilarious witty, avantgarde, tour-dedorce edgy stalepasta

THE STEPPE CULTURES THAT INTRODUCED NOVEL BRONZEWORKING CONCEPTS AND CHARIOTS TO THE NEAR EAST AFTER 2000 BC WERE INDO EUROPEAN

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH YOU STUPID FAGGOT AND STOP TRYING TO CONFLATE MY ORIGINAL STATEMENT WITH YOUR RETARDED ETHNOAUTISM

this thread

ignore the butthurt mongoloid troll.

I'm not going to read through the entire thread which i'm sure is filled with esoteric nationalist pseudoscience but I'll try to explain the misconception here.

The Proto-Indo-Europeans were nomadic pastoralists (they may have engaged in agriculture at times but it was not the focus of their economy). They were definitely not an urban culture. We know this from reliable linguistic evidence.

We do not know what language the people of Cucuteni-Tripolye spoke but it was probably not indo-european. The huge urban agglomerations you are talking about are not a sign of a high civilization but rather point to a state of crisis. Dramatic changes in environmental conditions and/or wars/raids by steppe people caused people to seek the security of larger communities. these mega-settlements eventually became unsustainable and the population centers collapsed within a short amount of time.

>talkin out the ass

>not a sign of a high civilization but rather point to a state of crisis
a prolonged crisis of urban city civilization from 6000 to 3500 BC civilization in Eastern Europe.

the rest of your post goes into the trash

Their culture lasted nearly 2000 years.

>2881012
>2881018 (You)
subhuman

Okay, you are definitely retarded

>THE STEPPE CULTURES THAT INTRODUCED NOVEL BRONZEWORKING CONCEPTS AND CHARIOTS TO THE NEAR EAST AFTER 2000 BC

You pathetic retard, bronze objects dating to the 4th millenium bc are found in the Near East, but you don't even read what I post, you retarded fuck.

>Chariots

Again, WRONG, Sumerian chariots date back to the 4th millenium bc too, long way before any contact with any Indoeuropean culture, kill yourself you retarded fuck.

Oh, please, tell me, what bronze working technique was introduced from Indoeuropeans to the Near East, enlighten me!

nope. just recharging with more crack.

> OX wagons
> Chariots

your eccentric posts and suicide obsession is worrisome. seek mental help

>suicide obsession

What?

>bronze objects dating to the 4th millenium bc are found in the Near East

I don't know why you think this refutes literally anything I've said. Wagons are not chariots. Stop embarrassing yourself and """your people""".

exactly. seek help.