"Do you want total war? If necessary...

>"Do you want total war? If necessary, do you want a war more total and radical than anything that we can even yet imagine?"
lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W1Iz1Bdbz7s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero_Decree
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Asian_financial_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He kept his promise :^)

go hard or go home

I guess you could say he reaped the whirlwind

It was victory or demise.
And we are currently experiencing the demise.
This is the future you chose.

>This is the future you chose.
I didn't choose shit since I was born 50 years after those faggots lost to bunch of drunk slavs

pretty happy with it, tbqh
western shits deserve every bit of it

thank you, america, for dooming the world

If the great European empires have fallen is mostly German's fault.
Both world wars were completely unnecessary.

WW2 was unnecessary, WW1 brought about changes that had been brewing for a couple of centuries. It altered the world order and centuries-old political systems of states.

I'm so glad Germans will finally be exterminated.

>muh degeneracy and cultural Marxism is ruining the world
>Says the man spending his time on an internet board devoted to japanese cartoons

WW1 was unnecessary. Had the war been postponed a few months, revolutions would have started sparking and a lot less people would have died.

>It was victory or demise.
Wouldn't be that way if they never started any shit

>And we are currently experiencing the demise.
Speak for yourself you fucking cuck.

>This is the future you chose.
Pretty fucking Happy to be Honest.

>Haha I was almost forced to admit you had a point but then I realized you like cartoons
>Nevermind that Hitler and Stalin and FDR all also liked cartoons that's different

witness the epitome of intellectual prosperity

evidence of the decline

>Germany burns in background as Soviet flag rises atop The Reichstag
youtu.be/W1Iz1Bdbz7s

Whoa radical dude

Oh no, it's the greatest period of peace, prosperity and technological advancement in human history.

G*ermans deserve every bit of it.
In order for humanity to progress germans must be eliminated

>DA CULTURAL MARGSISTS ARE RUINING CIVILISATION
>MUH DEGENEWACY
>complaining about shit that will be probably be irrelevant within the next few years on a Somalian carjacking forum

God you're pathetic.

kek yes

Do you guys seriously think the world is bad off? There are still plenty of rural and conservative areas to live if you hate "leftists and commies."

>Nero Decree
>Speer, I'm giving you a very special job. From now on, as the allies advance, I want you to blow up fucking everything before they can get there. Railways, factories, sites of cultural importance, fucking everything
>But Adolph, won't this like, cause mass starvation and suffering for German civilians
>Nigga, you think I give a fuck about that? If Germany falls, its because the German people are weak and deserve everything they get.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero_Decree

I didn't choose to invade poland causing a war between england and france and I sure as hell didn't choose to invade the soviet union while still in a war between france and england

and yet people are strongly influenced by the hot air to this day
they were a fucking disaster and had to be put down

all stormfronters are ponyfags or religiously into anime, it's pretty hilarious because they're part of the degeneracy that would have been shitstomped out.

Hitler loved cartoons and especially Disney.

yes but most anime would be labeled as degenerate in the nazi germany and would probably be censored

I mean, he wasn't lying

i fucking hate this fucking anglos dumb ass face so fucking much, everytime i see him i want to punch the screen.
Stop posting him REEEEE

>50 years of tense cold war
>not even the longest period of time without war
>implying NATO hasn't gotten involved in at least half a dozen conflicts in that time
>Deterrence preventing us from going to war
>tension building up all over the world
>Europe, NA and Japan are still the only places with high standards of life.

C'mon son, /pol/ is retarded but you are failing to think Veeky Forumstorically.

Wrong. Hitler was a closet weeb, that is a historical FACT.

cry harder g*rm

Kept his promise.
Even if germany fades from history it will go down in it like Ghenghis Khan and Caesar having a baby which is kinda embarassing because the reasons to escalate this war will look sillier and sillier in hindsight.

Total War speech came after the Allies stated publicly that they wanted a full unconditional surrender. What in the fuck did they think would happen?

But I guess I shouldn't expect you dumb shits to look at the context of the speech, now should I?

Always found this speech very depraved.

They are all revelling in the promise of unconditional suffering. That is what his speech essentially translates to, "Do you want to suffer more?!"

Pure barbarity.

He's got a point tho. Veeky Forums is degeneracy central.

>le daily Nazi thread with a baiting retard to boot

Feels bad man :( It was the greatest upheaval in human history and it took the entire world to defeat it.

It was the speech meant to wake Germany up to the new reality. That they were fighting for their lives now. A lot of Germans didn't put the pieces together that it was an overarching war. That instead it was just a series of wars they had been winning until recently. Factories were running half days, factories weren't working period. Speer took over his position and found the Wehrmacht would be exhausted of their munitions in several weeks, and the Allies were meeting and already announcing their intentions that Germany would not get to sue for peace this time around.

So in the end, something had to be done in the eyes of the government. If the tables were turned, you could bet your ass Churchill or FDR would be making it. In fact, Churchill''s fight on the beach wasn't much different, it just wasn't done to a live inhouse audience.

>Implying war isn't less commonplace than before the atomic bomb
>War is as bloody as as previous ages because a few dozen skirmishes happened in some deserts this century
>Implying quality of life isn't tremendously better everywhere, and that the current first world is literally incomparable to any other human period
>Implying BRIC isn't massively increasing quality of life

wow shiny things, life is truly great, that's why the prevalence of depression keeps increasing.

The R certainly isn't. Not sure how long C and I can keep going before things go to shit.

>people werent depressed at a time were society didnt gave a fuck about diagnosticising it

And the B is literally the international poster child for shitty living conditions.

>implying the world hasn't been in a constant state of war since WW2 (altough to be fair this has probably always been the case)
>implying War isn't bloodier than ever, now with most casualties being civies, and actual statistics prove soldiers kill more people individually now than they ever did historically
>implying Africa isn't actually worst off now than they used to
>implying minor Asia isn't worst off than they used to be
>implying Latin America isn't worst off than they used to be

Absolute madman

Fuck the jews

I hope one day all the nasty kikes and their puppets get the gas they deserve

> implying you are not a fucking idiot

> implying you are not a fucking idiot pt2.

Implying you are not a fucking idiot part 3

>irrelevant within the next few years
What are you referring to?

What happened in SEA in 1997?

The holocaust was invented to excuse the vile atrocities of the eternal anglo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Asian_financial_crisis

The world is extremely well off, but also doomed to a dysgenic nightmare. We're going to see the sun set on this glorious era and our grandchildren will know nothing but horror.

The world would be generally fine if not for Africa. But the population bomb will destroy the world like a plague.

I hate that Nazi's killed so many Europeans and hopped into a war against Britain instead of letting it's own strength grow over time. So many deaths for nothing. And now the will to fight is forever gone and the world will suffer under eternal darkness.

>implying the world would be better if the Nazis had won
I like feminism, I like LGBT rights, I like affirmative action and women's quotas, I like living in a multicultural country with loads of interesting people from all over the world, I like and respect all religions despite being atheist myself and hate retards who try to pain Islam as violent.

We live in the best of all worlds and things are only going to get better. The Nazis lost, deal with it.

Speaking as a South African: this is the truth.

Rhodesia is an example of an African to European power transfer, and my country is currently heading for the exact same fate. Luckily it has at least been postponed here by Mandela's ANC, who were effectively designed and installed by the apartheid government.

The European peoples and way of life around the world will be destroyed if their suicidal governments and political movements are not removed.

>I like feminism, I like LGBT rights, I like affirmative action and women's quotas
>I like living in a multicultural country
You like living in a white-majority "multicultural" country. It won't stay that way. You should visit Brazil to see what the alternative is.

Yes, proper intellectuals call their opponents jews and post dubious infographs.

I like not being annexed to Germany.
I like not speaking German.
I like having my country's individual culture. intact instead of being consumed by MUH OKTOBERFEST.
I like freedom of religion.
I like freedom of the press.
I like having at least somewhat competent political leaders.
I like not being fed propaganda day in, day out.
I like not being forced to fight whatever enemy of the week.
I like not living under a half-assed war economy.

gee we're really due for another

Poverty is not ennobling, it fucking sucks. I don't care if some beta living in a life of opulence is sad because he can't get a girlfriend. It's worth it to raise standards of living and quality of life.

>MUH OKTOBERFEST
Go away Bavarians, you are laughinstock of the nation.

Better a cold war than a hot one you dumb faggot.

the greatest upheaval in human history and you are going with a political event? That's just narrow. The psychedelic revolution occurring from the late 50s to the 70s was far more original. There have been plenty of wars, plenty of genocides, supreme leaders and chancellors. But at only one point in history was the use of psychedelics on the course to truly change the human experience. It's s shame it failed just like your war did

Malema soon my boer friend.

>I hate that Nazi's killed so many Europeans and hopped into a war against Britain
Britain declared war on Germany, not the other way around. Same with France. Britain also refused to end the war despite very generous term offered by Hitler in 1940.

africa is doing better than ever, except for choice zones. health and living standards are slowly but surely making its way all over

Germany was doomed from the start. Furthermore, if Nazism somehow prevailed it would naturally been overthrown or merely replaced soon after. A society with our level of access to information would not be able to live in a society with such a restrictive+oppressive ideology.

Germany declared war on Poland, who Britain and openly made a declaration to support in that event.

Hitler did a lot right, but that was a mistake. He should have know when to stop rolling the dice on his gambles.

Yeah, and then Britain made no effort to help Poland. And they did nothing against the USSR either.

Poland was just an excuse to attack Germany. Britain didn't give a shit about Poles.

Unfortunately for us all. The Boers and whites in general will leave and survive, as they did in Rhodesia. But as is typical under communism, his people will suffer the most.

more like
>everyone with a brain in SA, including the black expats who work there know that redistribution will kill SA off
there's a reason why the Telkom CEO said that the white capital bullshit rhetoric was bad for the country

Why won't this shitty fucking history just die already?
This board needs a sticky

a defensive pact is a defensive pact you dumb wehraboo
it demands a declaration of war

Yet they didn't declare war on the USSR.

China is the closest thing to a Nazi state today in practice and is doing great, despite every year people declaring that it will surely all fall apart any minute now.

Yeah no shit. That doesn't change the fact that it was still a mistake in the first place. If just cooled his jets before that, he would have been fine. The British public wouldn't have the appetite for a war declaration without the Poland invasion. And of course Britain wouldn't accept any terms without an immediate reason to. Germany had no leverage after the Battle of Britain and Britain had every reason to believe there's nothing worse that could happen to them at the moment.

> China is the closest thing to a Nazi state today in practice and is doing great

Go back to Breitbart.

not to mention mobilization takes an agonizingly long time for a nation such as great britain. so just fuck off yeah?

>everyone with a brain
Well that's the problem right there. Most of the electorate has >80 IQ and is eating up the EFF's bullshit just like the Zimbabweans did ZANU-PF's.

if Napoleon managed to clear the english channel for a couple of hours to land his 100,000+ soldier Grande Armée in Britain, none of this nonsense would have happened and africa/asia would probably still be administered by Europe. That feels like the biggest missed opportunity of all desu

Germany was, and is, a bunch of unwashed river dwelling barbarians, i don't know why you gaping twats keep defending them

It's true, though. Very similar trade and economic policies as time goes on, a government actively practicing demographic control. In recent years, China has become Nazi Germany and doing it right because of smarter controls and not relying on a cult of personality based on a meth addict.

No sane person would deny that China has made a LOT of mistakes, but it's all been done within levels of tolerance it can accept and things like pollution are being mitigated and handled better and better every day. It's a self correcting system that rivals democracy in a very real way. And it's working.

I was under the impression that the huge African population boom had already occurred, and that now their pop. growth is starting to slowly decline.

Am I missing something? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

You mean if America didn't fuck up Versailles then we'd still be dare I say it EMPERORS N SHIET

pop growth declines if socio-economics standards go up. and things like GDP and trade is already going up, same as with healthcare. The places fucked are those with no actual infrastructure, but every peaceful part of africa and many others is slowly getting better and more globalized.
And this means less babies being born.

>similar trade and economic policies
not at all
>a government actively practicing demographic control
It doesn't need immigration because it has a 1 billion+ population without it.

>Lenin is the greatest man, second only to Hitler, and that the difference between Communism and the Hitler faith is very slight.

What did he mean by this?

You're talking about french revolution you fucking pleb, ww1 was german autism at it finest.

Would you know that China practices "reverse" demographics control?

Ethnic minorities in China have hefty subsidies. They were never subject to the one/two child policy, the minority areas have far more religious freedom than the Han areas, they get a bonus to university admissions, and government positions often have "Minority reserved" billets.

Even on the aspect of birth control, the Nazis encouraged German women to have as many children as possible, since they needed more soldiers for the coming war and to repopulate the depopulated slavic lands.The CCP has strict birth control because there isn't enough land in China for the existing population and no plans to acquire more.

China is successful because they have the exact opposite policies from Nazi Germany.

Almost exactly my point. They've been moving farther and farther away from those practices in the last 20 years. As China becomes stronger, it doesn't have to rely on those measures to keep things pacified, and are actively replacing non-Han minorities and stripping away Islamic power structures like crazy. You're looking at legacy programs that are rapidly being phased out along with the old communist baggage.

China isn't expanding those things, it's regressing them and bringing in Han by the literal trainload. And with more Han comes more economic development and less unity issues.

those islamic power structures that you mentioned had already been co-opted by the state a long time ago.

Britain had plenty of excuses to attack Germany before 1939. However, Britain kept putting it off because they simply didn't want to fight another war. The 1938 Munich Agreement had been held up as a triumph of diplomacy, and if Hitler had simply stayed out of Poland, it would probably be still viewed in that way. Hitler could have done everything that he did up until 1939 and gotten away with it completely if he'd just known when to stop pressing his luck.

Because the only nation retarded enough to go to war with multiple great powers at once, is Germany. Britain knew better than to be at war with both.