What are some good long term holds

Other than BTC, what are some good coins to be holding for the next few years?

Other urls found in this thread:

xtrabytes.global/#!/technical
xtrabytes.herokuapp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ETH is probably your best bet obviously.

idIOTA, MONERO, NEOScoin, a few other dumb ideas, ICN

Statis, NEO and DGB.

Strat is solid and cheap.
Neo is solid and a bit undervalued.
DGB is solid and dirt cheap.

Strat is the only one who is not 100% sure to be around in a couple of years, the other two however are a good bet.

OMG of course

ripple(really long), ether, EOS, NEO, maybe IOTA , Dash or Zcash. Maybe you could also invest in PIVIX but Chaincoin literally copied their system so...

What about ARK, I have some that I'm holding on that.

>Strat is the only one who is not 100% sure to be around in a couple of years

Why would you say that vs. NEO?

>long term holds
>shitcoins
pick one and only one

You do realise that every coin starts out life as a shit coin? This arguement is so fucking retarded. Do you think BTC was always worth $2000 from day one? Did ETH start at $200? Was Factom always $20? Was Dash (this one's an actual shitcoin) $200 on release too?

Even if you do hold a shitcoin like Dash for example, it still doesn't mean that you can't make money out of it.

IOTA
ARK

$2 in Q4 when they start delivering. People will buy off of sheer hype. It's short term and long term

Obvious: ETH
Less obvious: XMR, ZCash
Alts: Sia, Augur, ICN, SHIFT
ICO: MTS

Remember that nigga who traded 10K bitcoins for 2 pizzas?

Man I dont know how that guy gets up every day and tries to live his life

you realize that that dude probably is swimming in BTC right? you think that the man who made the OG transaction wouldn't keep a stash somewhere?

However if you want to see some 100x-like returns in about a year, then Sia is your best bet.

XBY is releasing tech news and a new pr campaign soon. may bring a double or triple in value.

gimme a quick rundown on this coin

Sia

S-s-sure, bought 100k.

>what are some good coins to be holding for the next few years?

DEEZ NUTS

LOL

have a look at their shitty website: xtrabytes.global/#!/technical (i believe there will be a new aswell)
maybe go to their slack. the coders will answer your questions.

Slack: xtrabytes.herokuapp.com/

>Neo is a bit undervalued

come on dude, its marketcap is 55 million, its EXTREMELY undervalued. should be worth 1000+ easily in a few years

ahahaha 20 billion marketcap sure

XMR, all the new darknet markets are going to adopt it since the last busts.

shitcoin = cheap coin?

For me a shitcoin is one that has no real prospects of being used.

>should be worth 1000+ easily in a few years

You do know that half the coins are going to be able to enter the market in less than a year, right? The devs hold the other half of the total supply

This. Eth is the best bet out of everything, bitcoin included.

Neo is vaporware garbage you moronic fuck. They haven't done anything yet, at all. It's overhyped shit

Undervalued does not have anything to do with "what it might be worth in a few years", but how it is valued today.

Strat is cheap today but will get a bit lower in the next week and might stay lower than today for a month, it the 1st of august goes wrong.
Neo is quite resilent to BTC-crashes, as 75% of trading is done in CNY. It has potential and is undervalued, it might be possible that selling ANS is possible to be sold all the time at a profit.
DGB is dirt cheap, but tied to BTC. Buying now might result in a loss for the next month, but will result in a gain in a couple of months.

Nooooooo, you fucking little faggot, Bitcoin and Eth were not shitcoins, they were cheap but that is not what a shitcoin is, a shitcoin is something like Cannabis Coin or Maga Coin that will obviously never go anywhere.

Basic Attention Token

Hold up Hold up....I don't see best coin ever mentioned anywhere.
BitBean

DCORP
ALL IN DCORP

I've heard DGB is a good investment, $100 by end of july

DGB, SWT, BNT or NEO
:)

Heard where?

DGB is a good longterm hold, it will start mooning soon

ETH and XEM.

Quit lying to fuck your fellow anons over.

SIA isn't a currency, so....

Why buy ethereum when Monero will make it obsolete? After Multsig is out smart-contracts will be possible in a much safer chain no one will use ethereum

Here's one that mooned and you missed it.

lel

I like this guy

yea good catch he's lying
corrected
ARK's gonna be worth $6

Why did you mention factom user? Please elaborate. Very interested in it as of late.

XMR and NEO

Fuck you I have 100k invested in maga coins

Sys
Eth
Xmr
Gbyte
BTC
Muh dick

XEL is extremely promising and unique

What about WAVES?

I think they got some good tech, I bought last night. Hopefully moon soon.

ARK XRL DICE