Laugh at him!

>he didn't sell BTC at above 2800 when there were clear warning signs

HAHAHA, you were warned, and you didn't listen!

I bought at 2840

I bought at 1100. I don't give a fuck.

Yah I bought more at 2750

Fuck off OP

been buying BTC since sub $450
trading up untill the year 2020
I'll screencap and laugh at this thread then.

I don't sell btc because I use it for daytrading. To me it is a currency, THE currency. Tell Bittrex to create more USDT pairs.

You'll be fine

Won't matter in the long run. BTC will get back up to 3k.

I bought at 2900. I suck.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but why would anyone sell BTC now when you'll receive an equal amount of a brand new currency (Bitcoin Cash) that is being valued at over $400 already if you just hold until August 1? Why would anyone turn down free money>

Screencapped
I will send you a band to laugh at you by 2020
Mind cap this

>Started considering bitcoin and eth in april when it was really low
>waited to buy both at high in june
>both crashed a couple weeks ago
>sold near the bottom
>decided to buy back in bitcoin yesterday at 2750

For fucks sake. Probably going to sell my 3 BTC later today if it gets much lower than 2200 and never buy crypto again.

cause you can rebuy it cheaper? like today for 2500, twat

the meme cycle isn't a meme

don't be a retard
buy low, sell high. if you can't time the market well (protip: most people can't) then just hold until you get the opportunity to sell for more than what you bought it for. trying to sell low to "cut your losses" doesn't work.

> For fucks sake. Probably going to sell my 3 BTC later today if it gets much lower than 2200 and never buy crypto again.

That's literaly the worst you can do.
It's now unclear of BTC will rise or crash in the next days, and if BTC crash, you could wait a long time, maybe several months before it recovers.
But, sooner or latter, BTC will rise again. Your investment is not lost as long as you don't sell.

The current events are the resolution of several years of debates about how to make bitcoin to scale. You can't expect such major changes without up and down.

Don't make the same error twice.

Just gonna wait till it hits around 2000 and then buy, ez money

he can sell at a small loss, buy back in even lower and make even more

>tfw (((rothschilds))) literally bought in 2 days ago when it was 2800

Only if the prices goes down again, which is uncertain.

They aren't planning on pulling another London stock exchange on our asses, are they?

They will use their institutional pressure to get FUD to sub 1000, even 500, levels
And then buy every bitcoin on the market
Screencap this. The Rothschilds own the British Empire because of this trick.

But now that we know this and refuse to sell our coins, are we gonna become jews, or are the jews gonna hunt us down and kill us?