TFW lied on my resume and now got a job at $17/hr whereas I was a NEET for 3 years prior

>TFW lied on my resume and now got a job at $17/hr whereas I was a NEET for 3 years prior

Seriously if you are still honest you are a huge cuckold.

How can you lie exactly without getting found out ?

You just add job experience with defunct companies so no-one can verify it ?

a lot of recruiters are too lazy to actually check references

only a cuck would have to lie to get a mediocre job

You'll find that very rarely are references actually checked

>lying to get a $17/hr job

>tfw beta
It's not so bad I guess. I fit the description perfectly.

Sorry man not everyone is as skilled as you that they're able to get $50/hr jobs from being NEETs for years.

I didn't have to lie and I'm making 14.50 at my summer internship because I'm still in college

you are short sighted. know with a real experience op can apply to a real job in two or three years

good job bud, just make sure you work hard and don't blow it

17 p/h is good money is some geographic areas. Also, OP, we need a green text story please. I want to get out of my job too so I want to hear exactly how you pulled it off.

Not much my man. Just lied saying i worked at a business and made up some responsibilities it had and then covered that briefly in my interview. Interviewer didn't even bat much of an eye.

Is that you, Daryl Washington?
You are fired. Don't bother showing up!

I don't know where you at but here in germany you just need a golden tongue
Just tell em some borderline retarded shit and they belive you because they want to belive you

You don't need to work hard, you just have to talk about how hard you work

enjoy hell

OP what and how did you lie?

Could you possbily upload you CV?

Im in NEET hell right now and could use some help ;_;

>proud to be a wageslave

>being honest on a job application
I would like a reason not to lie on it

>tfw delta

WHO /GAMMA/ HERE

As long as you're happy with your lot in life, there's nothing to feel ashamed of imo. You can't be happy with yourself until you can accept yourself for who you are, and only then can you try to challenge and improve yourself.

not being a lying jew for one

Companies like Google actually test you on it

>like google

Everybody lies during the interview process
Or at the very least heavily embellish
It's expected

yes brother. /masterrace/

Was it at Vector Marketing?

OMEGA MASTERRACE!!!

Morally I am totally OK with this because if you are competent enough to lie your way into a job, you are more than qualified for it if the pay is only $17/hr.

What I'm trying to say is that there is no conceivable job that is difficult or important enough where lying to get it would be wrong if it only pays $17/hr.

Good work OP

I don't get you user

Did the same and got a $50k year job in my state's capital.

Fake it until you make it, deny and lie until you die.

Being honest in this world? It gets you nowhere. Never open up your emotions to anyone either. It will only fuck you over.

Also, fuck my ex girlfriend.

Details on story? How does one get 50k p year job

I would say >90% of the population is Delta and Beta.

Become a cop

Disgusting. I hope you get shot by a brave nigger and bleed out on the street going out as the pig you are.

>50K a year

I made that in three months of crytpo-trade, and I didnt have to assault anyone for it. Enjoy being poor and hated

Who said I was a cop mongoloid? He asked for a 50k a year job, I gave him one.

based gammabros
edgy teen here