Some Pole was butthurt enough that he wrote an entire section about ''misconceptions''

>Some Pole was butthurt enough that he wrote an entire section about ''misconceptions''

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Poland
youtu.be/-UL8MCgwTlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poles did nothing wrong, being sandwiched between Russians and Germans is the worst possible nightmare.

Poland is a """"""Nation"""""" that shouldn't even exist.

t. hans
Poland has more right to exist than your shit country you pleb, Post this on /int/ and we will see what happens kurwa.

Litteraly this, vodka and people are top tier

Poland is the Christ of nations.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Poland
*Germany

You have no "right" to exist as a country, unless you can defend yourself.

Poland's incredible resistance in WW2 is actually kind of inspiring. A good metric to measure that is until 1945, they had the fourth largest Allied army in Europe, despite being occupied since the second month of the war.

Name one (1) that has defended itself with no outside help.

le poor innocent poland meme

Russia

As a pole, I laughed my ass off because of this picture

Wrong.

>what is monglian occupation
>what is Polish–Muscovite War
>what is Great Northern War
>what is French invasion of Russia
>what is intervention during Civil war
atlast you can say now how Lend-Lease won the war, so I can chuckle a bit

Fun fact: Poland as a state was never successfuly taken by a single country.
Of course it fell couple od times, but it always took a coalition to take it down

Can I build a monument of an event that didn't happen too?

Not an argument

What's so bad about this? Wikipedia is suppose to be a place where you can easily find information and a section of one page that dispels historical makes sense.

Switzerland

>Country gets raped, partitioned, looted, etc. because of how incompetent they are.
>They still feel proud of their piece of land that shouldn't even exist.

youtu.be/-UL8MCgwTlk

Look at all the butthurt in the comments LMAO

>The tripartite military talks, started in mid-August, hit a sticking point regarding the passage of Soviet troops through Poland if Germans attacked, and the parties waited as British and French officials overseas pressured Polish officials to agree to such terms.[74][75] Polish officials refused to allow Soviet troops into Polish territory if Germany attacked

The Poles sandwiched themselves. If you're stuck between two great powers, you'd have to be a German-tier autist to make war with both.

why are vatniks obsessed with Poland/Germany?

should be more focused on breadlines tbqhywf

Butthurt hohol or a butthurt sauerkraut nigger

t. Fritz

Then why does Germany still allowed to exist?