LITECOIN

It's happening again.

yup

eth being so weak doesnt make any fucking sense at all.

Your retarded if your looking at USD graphs for any crypto other than BTC.

As always during semi-crash litucoinu is a bit more stable

Idgaf about USDT value (atm)

ETH refuses to dip or increase from its 0.8btc value for some reason

but atleast the latest EEA3 annoucement pulled it from being stuck at 0.5btc to 0.8btc

its still fucking retarded though

back in march, when bitcoin was rejected from SEC or something, and dipped hard, ethereum almost tripled in price, but now they are locked to eachother

Your retarded too. First of all you are talking about ten times smaller values, i.e. 0.08 not 0.08. Secondly it didn't break a resistance at 0.075 for a long time, and after the latest announcements it reached 0.11.

i.e. 0.08 not 0.8* - but it should be clear from rest of my post

>I suck at making money so I'm gonna change the goalposts

Rich and stuped? Litecoin!!

unironically just bought litecoin

I feel like a lot of idiots are gonn hold litecoin thinking its safe thropugh the crash, and therefore it will be

>t. salty fag

...why not buy the shit thats down -20? lmao

it's ltc/btc pair is rising.
The whales are keeping the ltc/btc high so it competes with the ltc/usd pair(the dropping pair). SO once ltc/usd rises you should sell your ltc/btc pair.
The game is to make more btc, not more usd anyway. Unless you are a newfag which join the game in April/May era then yeah enjoy your fiat.

...I can't tell if you're really that stupid, but with more fiat you can buy more BTC. Have fun with your 1% more btc while I gain +20% lol?

The shit that drops the least will rise the least on the rebound too.

Like, it's really not that hard lmao.

And litecoin did the exact same shit last dip, it barely went up 10% before going to shit while everything else rose way past it.

tell me when did you get into crypto. Based on your reddit spacing I figure oyu are from 2017 era. so fuck off

because they are going to drop more

>game is to make more bitcoin
>t. new to crypto

You do know alts exist for whales to make more bitcoin right? Bitcoin is going to 10k 50k. who knows

>unironically uses "whales" to make a point
are you an asian.

lol nice goalposting man.
Anyway. Hold onto your fiat. it might go like 1% movement in a year while bitcoin go 400%

i'm genuinely surprised you didn't use the word "moon," kiddo

I can smell your salt for missing the crypto gains. Grandpa. I hope those stocks are doing well.

>salt
>doesn't have stocks
so your net worth dropped 10% today? that's nice. we had high risk high reward investments at your age too.

what's a 10% drop compare to 1000% from april.
Please. Go back to wherever you come from.
>Compare crypto risk compare to stocks.
You probably had a heart attack when it drop 15%. Glad you survive the "high risk" from your stocks.

i think you're more of a june entry if you get so emotional (and the fact that you think it's up 1000% since april XD). i sell BTC between -5 and -25 depending on volume. sorry about your bags.

why? isn't the goal to increase your net worth in USD?

I hold bags longer than you were in crytpo

i'm even more convinced that you're a june entry now

>thinking Amerifatland is the only country on earth

kek

Let me show you how much you miss out on Grandpa. Let's use my xrp screenshot example. Bitcoin was probably $400 at that time. Currently Bitcoin price is 6x that price and xrp is currently 6x my entry. So using multipler effect that's 36x.
That's 3600% grandpa. I'm sorry you got into crypto when everyone is dumping on you. though. Anyway I'm out. Enjoy your yearly 10% stock gains and fiat gains

>1000% from april
i already got all the math i needed from you, little guy

What a fucking retard, you're arguing for no other reason than to derail people in this thread from focusing on legitimate discussion and are too fucking prideful to acknowledge that the user your arguing with is correct.

he hasn't said anything right about me or about bitcoin. making money on trades is just as legitimate as holding bags and hoping for high return.

i'd accept him being an edgy fag with all his eggs in one basket if his returns today were good. but he's clearly justifying a loss here. "muh enjoy fiat XD"

just shut up newfag

you sound like a little faggot