Bancor is literally unstoppable

Bancor is literally unstoppable.

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor.network/about
blog.bancor.network/cryptocurrency-pioneer-brock-pierce-joins-bancor-protocol-advisory-board-3305befbd267
blog.bancor.network/blockchain-capital-announces-bcap-investment-in-bnt-e96fa391136f
blog.bancor.network/tim-draper-invests-in-bancor-2a70ee414df1
venturebeat.com/2017/07/18/after-blockbuster-ico-bancor-takes-first-step-to-become-youtube-for-currency/
newsbtc.com/2017/07/18/stox-prediction-market-platform-invest-com-use-bancor-protocol/
seekingalpha.com/article/4083793-bancor-will-boost-ethereum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bancor threads are literally unstoppable

Bancor itself... nnnnnnnnnnnnot so much

LITERALLY

bancor.network/about

blog.bancor.network/cryptocurrency-pioneer-brock-pierce-joins-bancor-protocol-advisory-board-3305befbd267

blog.bancor.network/blockchain-capital-announces-bcap-investment-in-bnt-e96fa391136f

blog.bancor.network/tim-draper-invests-in-bancor-2a70ee414df1

venturebeat.com/2017/07/18/after-blockbuster-ico-bancor-takes-first-step-to-become-youtube-for-currency/

newsbtc.com/2017/07/18/stox-prediction-market-platform-invest-com-use-bancor-protocol/

seekingalpha.com/article/4083793-bancor-will-boost-ethereum

UNSTOPPABLE

>Bancor is unstoppable
I know right? Like a kamikaze

bancor is dead and your bag is heavy. tell us how heavy op

sage

bancor isn't dead after one month silly

Holy shit bancbros, isn't it obvious Bancor has been plotting this all along? They are working with the sec to control the flow of money through crypto. Just look at the people on the team

:)

you can really tell jews from people..

What is the vile wretch

daily reminder

galia
boring fud

You must be really lonely and frustrated to post this shit all the time.

Fuck off nobanc

they're desperate. It's pathetic to watch

>buying bacdor

checking in bancers
only 740 atm is that laughable?

Not all friend. Think of it once you reach 1k bancs, every dollar it goes up is 1k for you. I'm at 2350 bancs and still getting more.

nice going. just hope it doesn't take off before i shoot some more money in, gradually selling away other alts to buy more

Not at all*
But now that sec has come shut down all shitcoins ICOs we will be seeing big partnerships with Bancor. It'll be the bridge to getting good and legit projects out to the masses.

Stox.com is the perfect example. May throw a couple bancs at it. We will literally be seeing eth level gains once they add fiat gateway

this.
Bancor spends a shitton on lawyers doing everything needed atm.
Bancor will be the future.

What people do not get here is that others can simply wait until they see Bancor is rising.

Then they can buy if they wish to do so.

By design Bancor can not moon either way.

I saw an user show he had almost 7000 bancors. Does he have the most bancors of anybody on Veeky Forums? I only have 120 so I'm jealous of you too good job guys really. I see a future too thank you.

Half the marketcap of post-crash digibyte, lol

All that Jewish backing and still a complete failure. BACDOR is truly the Hillary Clinton of crypto