/BCG/ BNT CREW GENERAL

Safe space thread for Bancor holders. Here we discuss price predictions and help each other pick lambo colors. Also general questions about Bancor are welcome. Share your best Bancor memes for a chance to win a couple free bancs.

Nobancs please stay out of here, let us have a FUD-free discussion for once.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/6ou5eo/update_about_marketing_by_guy_benartzi_in_telegram/
youtube.com/watch?v=xZWSaQSG1Ws
youtu.be/a0aZtyUaeR8
binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000797951
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$10 by eoy. I believe next year is where it will grow massively, assuming everything works as planned.

Please predict user - how many Bancor I need to retire in 3+ year?

Pathetic. Bancor makes no sense at all. It is a complete bullshit scam

>Nobancs please stay out of here, let us have a FUD-free discussion for once.

>muh price floor
>whoopsie

What is Bangor and why are you jews loving it?

Ok tell me why im wrong. Id really like to hear a cogent explanation of what the point of bancor is.

Okay, look at the bancor code.
It is a fucking scam.
/thread

You can do your own research. This is the one thread for BancBros to have a quality discussion without /pol/ raiding it.

This coin will literally be seeing ETH level gains and you all know it. You've had a lot of time to accumulate but it's running out fast.

If it's still around and enabling mass adoption...1k maybe.

Offices coming in Zug, Berlin, Shanghai, Tokyo, Tel Aviv-- what shitcoin is putting in that much effort? So excited for the future of this coin. I've got a comfy but modest chunk, with a little cash tucked away to buy more. Should I wait until this weekend? Longer? When do you think the best time to grow my stack is, user?

>Offices coming in Zug, Berlin, Shanghai, Tokyo, Tel Aviv
source?

I have 1.73% of my portfolio in Bancor, with a perma-resting sell at .02 ETH. In order to get there, the CRR of the token changer *has* to be reduced from 10% to ~1%; the Bancor team has said that their CRR was too high/conservative and that it has anchored the price in place.

Also, /pol/ hates Bancor because jews.
Veeky Forums hates Bancor because it is literally the slowest moving token, and everyone has ADHD and chases shitcoins to get rich quick.

Guy Benartzi (co-founder) update/roadmap in Telegram. I believe it's still pinned.

reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/6ou5eo/update_about_marketing_by_guy_benartzi_in_telegram/

just look at the things that are about to cum into the nobancs faces

Here we go

I am actually doing my best to forget about Bancor as much as possible, though I hold a considerable amount.

I've done my research, I have some reservations about what it might do to the broader crypto economy, and of course I feel at least mild disgust about our super fun hacker money being available to the general public, but...

On a practical note, it's patently obvious that this is 'it'. This is the longtail, this is the endgame, this is l i t e r a l l y jewish financial tricks finally getting involved in crypto, and they know exactly how to do it.

When 100 BNT is worth $100k, it will be very hard to hold. I want to hold through that and beyond. So I plan to forget about my stash for at least 5 years. Hopefully 10.

Retirement sounds great, and it will be great, but RICH retirement is what you should be thinking about.

Will probably sell off once 25% of my stash is worth $1M USD and then watch the rest go up forever after.

I might get the whole rainbow in my lambo garage.
Rate my portfolio guys.
Did I diversify well?

I should have dumped all my bags for more banc. I could have as much as you. You will literally be a millionaire within two years.

thats the gameplan.
Also using the early icos using BNT as reserve to stack up some more BNT.

Why need bancor when there comes a better version out soon.

99% sure this is trolling. But god do I hope bancor hits $20 and you're for real, and the gloating you will do to Veeky Forums

thanks

Your investors are screwed

I am not trolling.
I analyzed the potential for bancor and came to the conclusion that other shitcoins cant compete.

Why

read the link. If you're a US citizen you now are legally obligated to report bnt on your taxes

USA MUHH FREEDOM
I thought this was already priced in as obvious news.

iDGAS edition

DCORP?

DCORP hold 1.75% of their reserves in bancor

>Please buy our bags, the thread

Bancor got 153m usd, almost 400K eth in ICO. This is now valued 77m. This valuation is because 80% of the excess 150K eth of the 250k hidden cap, 120K eth has been spent on buying back BNT. This ceiling was supposed to have a duration of 2 years and it lasted 1.5 month. Now without that ceiling all of you bancucks better pray.... Happy lambos

god tier. i'm all in as well my man, only 1070 or something though

How in the fuck do you have almost 7000 BNT? I am so jealous user I can literally only afford 120 and it's my entire portfolio. I wanted to invest in something with structure. Hopefully 120 and I can at least double my investment. In it for the long term.

Hello everyone.
Non goy here!!

LE BANCOR HOLDER!

NO FUD please it will hurt my feelings. I told mommy that I will be driving a lambo soon! She gave me extra chicken nuggets in my spaghetti .

I want to buy some more good boy points. Can someone please send me a link to the price floor, I cant find it. But I am sure it is still here somewhere. My jew overlords would never do anything greedy!

by selling my other shitcoins and putting everything into BNT and no I wait 2 years for the lambo paradise.

I'm optimistic about Bancor too. Because of their connections and ability to follow laws. I just wish I had more than 120. It seems so little. I'll never make it :( and I really trust in bnt. I sold my other coins for it. Best of luck friend. Report back in a few years

Hello mah friend.
nobanc here!!

LE SCAM COIN JEWS AND DOWN ICO HAHA!

NO ARGUMENTS please it will hurt my feelings. I told mommy that I will stop browsing /pol/ in summer! She gave me my prescription drugs and only let daddy hit me twice today.

I want to become as great as all the other naysayers. Can someone please send me a link to the nazi with special needs summercamp, I cant find it. But I am sure some nobanc got it bookmarked. My fuhrer would never kill me untermensch!

>eth level gains
ETH is down 100% in the last 2 month and this is not even the bottom LOL

just try to accumulate some more.
we all gonna make it.

lol, but seriously what happened to your price floor?

And do you enjoy watching your money go down the drain? You are guaranteed to have lost money due to the current price.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 15k will be worth nothing soon.

Me and a lot of others accumulated more bnt with the pricefloor. made a good 1k BNT out of it via safe arbitraging thanks for that btw.

I can look further than tomorrow. I have lost on current value yeah but not much since I accumulated other ways + implying Id sell low and not hold atleast 2 years.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA 15k will be worth some millions soon.

Do you know why I dumped all other shitcoins? Because they have nowhere near the fundamentals, connections, fundings and strategy than bancor does. I study economics and computer science and plan to write my master about a bancor based project.
Goodluch with shilling your pnds.

hello fellow bancuck!

There is a bagfolio app, especially for the double coincidence of wants.

Lol you must have missed out on biz shilling eth when it was the same price at bnt is now.
Kids are trading with money they're gonna need next week. Can't think long term. ETH didn't take off immediately and Bancor is following the same pattern. Slow accumulation and then the hype is gonna hit fast and it'll be too late for all the nobancs to get on board.

youtube.com/watch?v=xZWSaQSG1Ws

Explain how bancor is different from any other scam ICO?

WOW Fancy logo
WOW Tied to ethereum, nothing could ever go wrong with ethereum making bancor worthless
WOW 100 steps to actually exchange the coin that most normal people would find complicated
WOW Neets thinking they can get rich overnight are never wrong
WOW they do not even have a product, and needed millions of dollars.

>shitcoins
>they have nowhere near the fundamentals, connections, fundings and strategy than bancor does
true, but
a lot of good coins do

explain why your undaroos still have skidmarks.

Gonna hold for a year at least. I really don't see anywhere else to park a few % of my crypts at the moment. How big of an impact will the Stox token sell, on Aug 2 have on BNTs price? If it permanently gets it over $5 I'd be happy with that.

A poor copy paste, just like bancor's codebase

somebody please convince me: why should I buy Bancor?

In order to properly tithe to Israel like a good goy.

because on the network you will be able to exchange every token at all times directly for a guaranteed liquid price for every little shitcoin with 0 volume and the platform will be advertised through this shitcoins since thats the marketing goal...to bring shitcoincreators onboard to pull in the normiefags who just use their cool apps to use the system without even knowing how anything of this works or what happens in the background. you gotta let lose of your technical thinking. The goal is to make a simplified tokencreation and implementation of shitcoins for everyone + etfs + tokenchangers. If you still dont get it just wait and see for yourself.

if you want to be rich, you should ride with the Juden

Where is the money coming from to make a token liquid?

it is perpetually liquid via the price discovery algorithms.

I literaly replied to a comment you retard how was that copy paste.
>WOW Fancy logo
uhm yeah nothing wrong with good branding or did you forget about one of the most important marketing tools.
>WOW Tied to ethereum, nothing could ever go wrong with ethereum making bancor worthless
Bancor will use other blockchains similiar to ether aswell +Cosmos/Polkadot
>WOW 100 steps to actually exchange the coin that most normal people would find complicated
Thats what they are developing right now. Endproduct will be a coinbase/shapeshift style + fiat gateway for normies.
>WOW Neets thinking they can get rich overnight are never wrong
I am a neet because I believe in a project with solid fundamentals, team, connections and about to write my master at university.
>WOW they do not even have a product, and needed millions of dollars.
Thats how crowdfunding works you retard.
And the first product is the token itself the smart token that enables the whole technology.

tl;dr you havent done any fundamental research and should kys

>le useless token that gets its use through trading other useless tokens
Yeah, this is a shit idea that has been tried a hundred times over.

> p-p-please buy my bags

keep convincing yourself.

Bancor is essentially what facebook was to social media or wordpress to bloggers. Nobody says those things cant be done without them. But it will become a standart since they offer a service to make this shit available to brainlets like your mom who doesnt know how anything of this shit works at all.

I will never, ever invest in a kike coin.

Uh-oh, you're going to trigger the shills on here. Don't you know it's anti-Semitic not to pay money to this BEAUTIFUL Israeli woman?

The reserve mechanism built into the coin (and its token changers) is what provides the liquidity.

Bancor is the only coin with this reserve-as-liquidity and price discovery mechanism and it's first to market

And it's no different for the end user.

>Shapeshift is providing a simple solution for exchanging cryptocurrencies, where the user sends cryptocurrencies/tokens to an address, and receives a different currency in return. While BNT changers provide a similar experience, the backend is quite different as ShapeShift is using a more classic exchange infrastructure while with Bancor, smart tokens are using the reserve mechanism for algorithmic pricing.

As a user, I want to exchange BTC for monero, I don't give a fuck how you do it, I just want it to be easy, quick and cheap. Bancor doesn't help at all.

New Mordecai video on Bancor
youtu.be/a0aZtyUaeR8

What are you trying to say?

Bancor offers nothing over shapeshift.io or similar services. It's a solution without a problem.

except that's not true. bancor is perpetually liquid via the price discovery algorithms, shapeshift doesn't.

shapeshift isn't even comparable to bancor. you dont understand that bancor will be bought with credit cards and you will be buying tokens directly with credit cards. You see x token on the platform and want to buy it. they display a price you pay and in the background yu buy bnt that trades via smartcontract for your token. You still think of this as this super secret cryptomarket only technical people can use. but bancor aims for the facebooknormies.

But there is not a long tail in crypto. Top 10 has 90% of the volume. How will BNT make earnings by trying to have a market share on something such small? Also when BNT/XYZ is arbed , who loses?
Have you thought this?

that's been explained already. which posts are you having trouble with?

How is bancor required in that situation?

You're essentially going USD -> BNC -> currency the user wants to buy.

An exchange offering such a service could just go USD -> currency the user wants, bancor provides no value.

because on the bancor network you will be able to exchange every token at all times directly for a guaranteed liquid price for every little shitcoin with 0 volume and the platform will be advertised through this shitcoins since thats the marketing goal...to bring shitcoincreators onboard to pull in the normiefags who just use their cool apps to use the system without even knowing how anything of this works or what happens in the background. you gotta let lose of your technical thinking. The goal is to make a simplified tokencreation and implementation of shitcoins for everyone + etfs + tokenchangers. If you still dont get it just wait and see for yourself.

Plenty of coin etfs already exist

continue.

tell me more pajeet

iconomi, what others?

BNT Tokens fall under securities following the SEC announcement. Let's see how they hold under regulation.

no they don/t dumb dumb

They're probably one of the few with legal team and funding to comply with regulations

are you retarded?

Bump

Can you link me to banc price floor.
I heard that banc has liquidity from the price floor

Someone please explain to me why they think that the ether reserve will last when the price floor didnt even last?

Are bancucks this retarted?

Bancuck plz respond

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000797951

Of all the promising coins to buy... you fags chose to give your money to kikes

tokens created on bancor require bancor reserve. so they must buy bancs and raise the price. it starts with stox and we should see more next year

Thanks for the bump bancbro

Anons what are your predictions of BNT price at end of year and also 2018?

25$
End of 2018
80$