What happens when you die?

What happens when you die?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on how you die, the common denominator is that it ends with your consciousness ceasing to be

The end

Reincarnation, could be as a rock, a tree, and animal, and atom, another human, a higher dimensional god or angel, or an alien on another planet. OR you can reach Nirvana during your lifetime and basically reincarnate as God/become one with the Godhead and transcend the wheel of life. The various heavens and hells (higher and lower dimensional planes) are included in this too.

you become unable to shitpost

Everything turns into fractal, and you get to live in a 4-D dimension in which every normal second lasts, instead, 333 billions years.

If you see it coming: your brain rationalizes it, you accept it, maybe you hallucinate, maybe you don't, then you're out.

If you don't see it coming: your body turns offline, you don't notice it, after that you're not there anymore.

The empirical method of discovery is best OP. Try it and find out.

Youre forced to watch Lindybiege again and again and again untill you hate the french and dance like a retard

No one knows. It's pointless to speculate.

The point is that you shouldn't be afraid of death since it's simply fearing the unknown. For all you know, death could be the greatest gift bestowed on human beings.

Now i want to kill my self again thanks dude

Heaven or hell.

depends on what you think will happen

It doesn't matter

You will be dead for longer then you lifed so dont chicken out the latter.

GAME OVER
Retry? 10...9...8...7...

you see the horror of god
>not fearing god

You stop living

Heiko?

Ever passed out?

Something like that.

If you were good you are reborn as a whiteman, if you were shit you are reborn as a nigger.

this

you're put in a room where several authority figures go through your performance with a fine tooth comb, analysing every moment of your life and grilling the decisions you made. this process takes approximately 5000 years.

You go up or down.

How does reincarnation explain overpopulation? Does every tree that gets chopped become a human?

There's are a lot of people waiting in line.

you remember where you were before you were born? yeah you go there

I like to think that Death is an eternal sleep. Perhaps there is some sort of afterlife where you can converse with previous generations in a hospitable environment but you can be sure about that.

I don't like the idea of hell though so I tend to not think about that.

You get reborn.

Me mam's fanny?

Your consciousness no longer interacts with your body. It is possible that it also ceases to exist, although I cannot claim that with confidence.

It's like sleeping, no dreams.
Surprisingly, every once in a while you will almost wake up. You'll be aware of your body, and then you'll immediatly fall asleep again. You never get to see where you are, in which body are you sleeping, what is going on in general. You're just there, sleeping in a comatose state, while feeling very rarely certain sensations that are not strong enough for you to wake up.

This is heaven.

>How does reincarnation explain overpopulation?

Not that I believe in it, but this has always been a really dumb question given that literally every single religion holding a doctrine of reincarnation also believes in other worlds we can't see from our world.

To me?
I wont be there to care

You stop being conscious. Like when you go fully asleep except it's forever.

>Your consciousness no longer interacts with your body.

Your consciousness isn't a separate thing from your body. Consciousness is one of the things your body does when it's alive. There is no legitimate evidence supporting the idea the brain isn't the thing responsible for consciousness, literally all modern neurology is premised on the basic understanding that this is the case.

you go to the same place you were before you were born

Your body will rot away

This is so damn depressing.

While we live in these earthly bodies, we groan and sigh, but it's not that we want to die and get rid of these bodies that clothe us. Rather, we want to put on our new bodies so that these dying bodies will be swallowed up by life. 2 Corinthians 5:4

Yeah, what's the big hurry?

You cease to exist.
Any other answer goes against all our knowledge in neuroscience and philosophy of mind.

It's extremely painful.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

For sinners.

Your life is one big groundhog's day, in an infinite amount of time, it is possible fir the exact same universe to re-emerge and repeat everything all over again