AMD CRUSHED EARNINGS

WHO ELSE BOUGHT A BUNCH OF AMD CALL OPTIONS AT CLOSE?

NO ONE? I TOLD YOU FAGS THIS SHIT WAS GOING TO MOON. NOW I HAVE 200% GAINS IN 10 MINUTES.

TRY TO DO THAT WITH YOUR SHIT COINS

AS ALWAYS, REAL INVESTORS WIN

Other urls found in this thread:

thelayoff.com/intel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did you sell them in AH to lock in the profits?

Seriously, go back to your fucken RGT thread no one likes you guys.

Reported for spam and saged

Nice job user, was checking these out for sure~

Think I saw your post last week about them.

>that dip to 13.4$ right before skyrocket to 15$+
Top kek.

I actually forget stocks existed, thanks for reminding me op

AMD can solely thank ethereum for their earnings tbqh, if miners didn't pay premium for their cards, they'd be down in the 7-8$ area per share again

>10% gain
>skyrocket

crypto has really spoiled me

newfag here, explaination of this faggotry?

it's the yearly mooning in the stock market, where the chosen stock goes up by a huge 10%
kind of like what happens everyday in BTC

I bougfh Aug 4, 14$ calls at .98, am I fucked with the IV or somewhat ok?

>that 6% increase

wtf I hate Crypto now

You know that's not how that works

Don't mess with weeklies, the IV is fucking stupid high and lower volume.

You should be alright though. Learn a lesson here.

Robinhood is for literal stock trader role players.

I work for a bank and we use Bloomberg terminal and Moody's mainly

AMD is associated with RGT now? What other stocks have reached meme status?

Fuck I was going to buy in at $14 but I kept buying God damn shit coin. What is it now

Options don't trade after hours

AH up 9% prolly easy $16 tomorrow

I have 14 dollar options at 0.42

honestly doubt 90% of Veeky Forums know what BT are

Isnt bt just a better yahoo finance and chart viewer? Thats what i saw on shkrellis streams

At least do a debit spread where you sell calls against the ones you buy to reduce basis.

many use it that way but it can be the ultimate trading battlestation

Been holding AMD stock since $15. Finally I've broken even. Feels good.

not all of us work for banks or feel like paying $20k a year to bloomberg, fag

I'll take it over the potentially deathly feeling of seeing your savings halved in a day and on the market's fart whim

Wow, those are some strong bagholding skills you got there. unless it was only like 5-10 shares

>buy at the top
damn son you need to study more

GPU revenue from miners go to scalpers and retailers, anything out of the ordinary AMD does in the next two quarters will be thanks to Zen, and Intel's incompetency
BT is shilled all the time on Bloomberg, unless the only thing sometime ever tried to trade it's shitcoins they would have passing knowledge of what it is

>trading battlestation
get some 4k oleds and let it rip

INTC really is lost without direction. Tt keeps being a follower trying to get into IoT, VR/AR, and now smart-autos (mobileEye purchase). It pretty much has given up on mobile devices.

It's R&D and management is all run by Pajeets now. Read this for a laugh: thelayoff.com/intel

nice, just bought 100k

how can I as a non American buy American company stock? Besides robinhood?

This place is full of leddit shitcoin memers. There's probably not even a dozen people here that know about advanced options strategies, let alone that options exist in the first place.

Yeah options are very powerful. If you're not using all the tools at your disposal you're just taking 50:50 directional bets.

With options you can increase those probabilities. Imagine going into a trade with 60%, 70%, 80% probability of it being successful. Who wouldn't do that?

You can leverage with options so it's more like 200% return on your capital... Which you could also borrow.