SELL SELL SELL

SELL SELL SELL

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131
investor.gov/additional-resources/news-alerts/alerts-bulletins/investor-bulletin-initial-coin-offerings
warosu.org/biz/thread/S2821792
sec.gov/fast-answers/answers-accredhtm.html
redneck.bank/
youtube.com/watch?v=4iIAviY1BPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huge if real

It's real
>sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131

HOLY SHIT I hate the government so FUCKING much

I hope you fuckwit liberals realize this is what government does to everything. Fucking everything with zero exceptions

A lot of the Republicans do this shit too, many big government Republicans. DRAIN THE SWAMP

>>sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131
Wow he's telling the truth

I have a feeling that Tezos is going to be fucked.

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes your tokens.

>it's real

So icos are a scam? No way dude

God you limbaugh cucks are the most useful idiots on the planet

Key part
>In light of the facts and circumstances, the agency has decided not to bring charges in this instance, or make findings of violations in the Report, but rather to caution the industry and market participants: the federal securities laws apply to those who offer and sell securities in the United States, regardless whether the issuing entity is a traditional company or a decentralized autonomous organization, regardless whether those securities are purchased using U.S. dollars or virtual currencies, and regardless whether they are distributed in certificated form or through distributed ledger technology.

uh sorry I'm stupid what does any of this mean?

ICO's all getting taxed or what?

What does these mean for crypto holders?

Cmon boys focus.

>uh sorry I'm stupid what does any of this mean?
>ICO's all getting taxed or what?
ICOS ARE DUMPING ALL THEIR ETH

It means you've all been reported

You're cool as long as you aren't starting an ICO. Also pnd fags are probably next.

>"Investing in an ICO may limit your recovery in the event of fraud or theft. While you may have rights under the federal securities laws, your ability to recover may be significantly limited," the bulletin read.
wow, it's nothing.

SEC is the kind of guys that protects people from pump n dump groups, scammers, ponzis etc

something along those lines

but since 90% of the crypto market can be considered a ponzi scheme, it doesn't sound good

it has no effect outside of the US though

>WHAT MEANS???

See: >key Key part: "the federal securities laws apply to those who offer and sell securities in the United States,"-"traditional company or a decentralized autonomous organization"

So those of us actually INVESTING like fucking adults instead of trying to get nigger rich off of shitcoins, this isn't even bad news.

Wrong. Most countries cooperate with SEC investigations.

investor.gov/additional-resources/news-alerts/alerts-bulletins/investor-bulletin-initial-coin-offerings

ITS REAL. GET OUT OF THE POOL.

"The SEC is studying the effects of distributed ledger and other innovative technologies and encourages market participants to engage with us,"said SEC Chairman Jay Clayton. "We seek to foster innovative and beneficial ways to raise capital, while ensuring – first and foremost – that investors and our markets are protected."

This is good News

>it has no effect outside of the US though
That is not true.

Looks like whale is back on the menu boys.

say goodbye to ICOs, Pump and Dumps, Bear Raids and all the other things that made crypto fun.

it's ogre

>all of the other things that held crypto back.

Ftfy

>Ethereum already down 4%

good goys

That's the reason nearly all ICO's say they don't allow participants in the USA....

1. Move.

2. Have a trustworthy friend or family member in another country buy your coins and hold them for you.

Those are your options.

Backers of Tezos sent donations to a Swiss foundation. They are not owed a single thing.

Xrp time anons

You know I'm right faggot

> muh government is good at healthcare and and airport security

You know govt is going to fuck up crypto and you still vote for cucks promising you free shit

Why are you even here you fucktard, Veeky Forums is a no commie zone.

COINERS BTFO
>COINKEKS BTFO
COINERS BTFO
>COINKEKS BTFO
COINERS BTFO
>COINKEKS BTFO
COINERS BTFO
>COINKEKS BTFO
COINERS BTFO
>COINKEKS BTFO
COINERS BTFO
>COINKEKS BTFO
COINERS BTFO
>COINKEKS BTFO
COINERS BTFO
>COINKEKS BTFO
COINERS BTFO
>COINKEKS BTFO
COINERS BTFO
>COINKEKS BTFO
COINERS BTFO
>COINKEKS BTFO
COINERS BTFO
>COINKEKS BTFO
COINERS BTFO
>COINKEKS BTFO

Oh shit he was right...
warosu.org/biz/thread/S2821792

SELLLLLLL!

"My dad's a state attorney and my mom works for a large financial bank. They told me yesterday that I need to pull my funds out of crypto by the end of the year. State & Federal regulations are in the works to make buying/selling crypto harder to do in the United States.

1. Banks will no longer allow users to buy crypto from known exchanges or allow deposits/transfers into your account from known exchanges starting January 1st.

2. Banks can close your account if they find out you bought or deposited money from crypto exchanges."

Eth fags BTFO mostly

Guys relax,
DAO tokens paid out monthly dividends, most coins dont do anything near that. I'm sure the dividend element played into this. Everything should be fine

>muh dad n mom said

say goodbye to moon missions and gains

no more shilling, no pump and dumps, crypto will be regulated, have fun with measly 5% gains instead of 500%

ICN is probably going to get assfucked too

If that's what this is, then good.

>my dad works for nintendo

I'd be happy with 50%-100% gains a year with regulations in place to only allow people once a year.

If regulations can make it safer to invest for everyone and give everyone good gains.. I'm all for it.

And there goes eth.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA UNITED STATES EVERY TIME

LAND OF THE FREE

WHERE YOU CAN'T EVEN DECIDE WHAT YOU PUT YOUR MONEY IN

TOP FUCKING KEK

GREATEST CUNTRY ON EARTH

man it's over for those faggot coiners

ripped off by gooks now big gov coming after that ass RIP in piss

It means that the is and ftc could fuck over the icoers if they chose, they AR currently chosen not to exercise their powers. Likely since this is a new field.

Basicly this is the warning. Those that do not heed it will likely be prosicuted if they continue.

to only allow people once a year to pull out (sell).

Fuck you all those things made this game as fun as it is.

We need mass adoption. This helps that. Go fuck around with otc stocks.

As someone who makes all my money from arbitrage and thus has next to 0 risk in this market, no, no we do not.

And I love the pump and dumps. I'm one of the people who actually makes money from them.

if the SEC does indeed regulate ICOs are like any other investments and only "accredited investors" can participate then the fun is gone. it's a game built for big money and whales

sec.gov/fast-answers/answers-accredhtm.html

It's the price of freedom, faggot. you wouldn't understand.

To each their own, fellow coinman. To each their own.

This is actually a buy the news scenario.

>thinking ICOs are exclusive to eth
lol

why is it always some cuck from US with mall cop syndrome

yes a

>buy my bags Im existing

hahaha

t. very nervous man expecting a rebound in order to dumb his shitty coins

The price of freedom is freedom?

hmmm ease up on the burgers there Dale

THE JOKES ON THEM. EVERYONE INVESTED IN AN ICO LOST. MEANING THEY CAN DEDUCT THAT LOSS FROM THEIR TAXES.

you are the enemy. I bet you're a fucking boomer.

You can already do that. Crypto has been legally defined as a security for a while now.

wow you are literally a cuck

>yes master fuck me gently

Sure user, sweet sweet retarded user.

I am happy to assist in this matter.
For a small fee i will move your funds into the ICO of your choice.
Contact me for more information at: [email protected]

Brother, the cryptocurrency experiment has gone on long enough, it's time to shut it down.

the call that killed crypto

bogcoin launches, crypto pump is kill.
really makes you think.

>warosu.org/biz/thread/S2821792

There's truth to this. My credit union recently disallowed me to purchase cryptocurrencies from
fucking *coinbase*. I was told they would close my account, as it was against their internal policy.

I was told that it was too much risk for them because of the possibility of using the cryptocurrency to launder money. I spoke with the head of fraud and she explained to me that they did not have enough manpower to monitor these transactions; the federal government places requirements on banks for anti-money laundering.

good shut down cypto it is mainly used by drug running mexicans and money laundering chinks

Good. Now TA will be actually somewhat useful due to normal buy sell behaviour.

Not me. I'm behind seven ICOs.

>sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131

I'm not engaging jack shit with you SEC cocksuckers.

If they are going to heavily regulate I will fucking leave the entire crypto market to rot.

The one redeeming feature it had, decentralization is trying to be taken away by force.

is this your bank? redneck.bank/

hows your bitcoin decentralization going, gooklover

Okay cya cunt

>This is good News

Why the fuck do I even go to this board anymore? Every single second I'm here, I get just a little dumber

Nice just lost a lot of money because I bought the fucking ANT(aragon) dip.
Fucking retards.

Because their is no useless information.

should we short?

no one cares about you and your shitcoins kid

Jesus, this is the last straw.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS ALL MEAN, SERIOUSLY?

WHAT THE FUCK IS SEC? YOU STUPID AMERISHARTS ARE FUCKING UP MY VIBE.

GAS ALL BURGERS
DAY OF THE GRILL WHEN

YES
DIE SHITCOIN DIE

>People are selling because of news that means fuckall

Goddamn most crypto holders are fucking dumb

>DRAIN THE SWAMP
Nah, just stop using banks and buying things you don't need like the next new iPhone Paper 3DX
The less you buy the less money you need which means you pay less taxes that go to Israel and the military. If everyone becomes self-reliant than the both government and corporations become smaller

ITS OGRE

youtube.com/watch?v=4iIAviY1BPo

Get in here fags

>it's a game built for big money and whales

it already is that

WE'RE THE EARLY ADOPTERS GUUUUISE

DELET THIS NOW
RIGHT NOW

According to this quote only ICOs with the legal balls and upright missions to face the SEC will try and pull some shit all others it's bye bye back to P&D coins on btc or something. Thank goodness this is Bullish news for ETH since many were sick of ICOs running a muck.

In light of the facts and circumstances, the agency has decided not to bring charges in this instance, or make findings of violations in the Report, but rather to caution the industry and market participants: the federal securities laws apply to those who offer and sell securities in the United States, regardless whether the issuing entity is a traditional company or a decentralized autonomous organization, regardless whether those securities are purchased using U.S. dollars or virtual currencies, and regardless whether they are distributed in certificated form or through distributed ledger technology.

This is very, very, very good news. We are going to Alpha Centauri.

Why exactly?

I agree. After the initial dumping of ETH by scam ICOs hiding they trails, we will be seeing massive adoption because people will feel more comfortable with their money being at least regulated somehow. It's the start of normie adoption.

This won't change anything