What would you do if you had a Million Dollars, /biz?

What would you do if you had a Million Dollars, /biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you in the ass..... twice.

two chicks at the same time dude

Cocaine and hookers.

I'd buy you a fur coat
(but not a real fur coat, that's cruel)

You all realize this is just "list the reasons you'll never have a million dollars"

Nothing at all.

i can tell you this since i got some million euros. I would travel alot and play video games in office which i call 'work'. The real work is done by my employees.

shitpost on biz all day

fresh food, gym membership and take a short course to my liking. Living off 25k then invest the rest. See if I could x2-20 the remainder.

probably put it in an index fund and live off the interest tbqh. spending it on flashy shit is the absolute dumbest thing you can do

Buy Bancor and become a billionaire few years from now

buy a couple house rent them out, use a management company then have the management company offer lawn care for an extra price which is me, mow the lawns and make some money and keep tabs on the rentals all under the guise of a simple lawn care guy

Buy bitbean.

All in on bitbean

You don't need a million dollars to cut grass, man. Hell, look at my cousin. He's broke: mows lawns all day.

I was a fool expecting some real advice here.

start my own company

I dont know about a million but I know what you do when youre up 2.5 million.....

youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI

Probably use 750k to fly out to beaches and other hot vacation spots with hot instagram models or girls I meet downtown for a week to fuck them nonstop and buy them clothes at the Gucci store.

I'd put the other 250k in nice blue chip dividend stocks and keep working for 5 or 10 years while they compile and then retire.

Invest it and work part time

load up on these badboys

real question I'm going to get like 300k in a year for heritage, what do with it?

Buy assets that produce income or capital gains. Until I can earn say, 200k per year, completely passive, gotta put thy money to work.

When I had no money, my goal was to buy a r35 gtr, and now that I can afford to buy 4 of them, they have less appeal due to opportunity cost. Having capital or credit tied up in a depreciating asset doesn't appeal to me.

>100K in btc after august 1st shit dies down.
>20K in 2-3 other vetted shitcoins just in case
>20K car
>continue to rent house 1K per month
>put 500K in conservative portfolio
>quit job
>play musical instruments all day and play shows in various bands 3-4x week for beer and food $
>gym membership
>coach aau basketball team
>kindle filled with books reading patrician shit daily at coffee shops flirting with hotties
>hiking and shit, riding my bike
>hang with dogs
>kayak down rivers
>good food from richfag grocery stores
>3-5 years later should be set as fuck from crypto, if not still a nice chunk building returns in stock market, can work for a few more years and add money to the pot, retire at 45-50. that is worst case scenario desu. most likely rich af from these coins doing whatever i want.