novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/
cryptodao.com/site/index/CHN
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
discord.gg/wCA5wN5
github.com/CHANCOIN/CHANCOIN
github.com/Michael4CHN/ChanCoin-for-Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pastebin.com/XngyHt9Z

We are sorry to create new general for Chancoin, but it is really important for anybody interested or already taking part in this project. Please see pic related and link above

Welcome to the Chancoin general!

Official Website:
chancoin.org/
Market stats:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chancoin/
Blockexplorer:
chancoin.info/
Exchanges:
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/
cryptodao.com/site/index/CHN
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
Official Discord:
discord.gg/wCA5wN5
Wallet Download:
github.com/CHANCOIN/CHANCOIN
Chrome/Firefox extension for tipping on Veeky Forums:
github.com/Michael4CHN/ChanCoin-for-Veeky Forums

Be sure to check #announcements in the Discord for more information on current events.
There you can see the details for our logo competition.

What is chancoin?
Chancoin is crypto that Veeky Forums needs and deserve.
At the moment avaible on Tradesatoshi, Novaexchange, Cryptodao and Cryptopia. Usable for tipping great posts and ops that deliver on Veeky Forums.
Mineable, airdropped, rewarded for dank memes. What more do you need?

oOo

Spoopy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh wow it was a scam all along. who would have guessed?

It's like Trumpcoin 2.0

wait, you're telling me some random shitcoin was actually a scam by the dev to milk retarded brainlets he recruited from Veeky Forums to baghold his pointless coin?!??

say it ain't so!

>Being surprised when a guy wanting to make a PnD scam coin makes a PnD scamcoin.

It's not like he didn't tell you in the very fucking beginning.

The fact that preople that invest thinking it was not a scam is fucking crazy. And there's people on this earth that's spending mins of there life trying to save the shitcoin

And I'm fucking poor for some reason

Probably because of your bad fucking attitude lol

Look retard why do you not start over and public post the source code?

Decapitate the current chancoin to ChainCoin Classic and make the new one ChanCoin.

Your project is alright and applaud you for having a roadmap and trying to make something out of it.

But I will buy a single coin as long as this 9,000,000 coins is on the chain.

If you want to be trustworthy make a new chain with NO PREMINE. Or perhaps a small amount of like 1000 - 10,000

>he premined a ton
>we burned em
>no one believes us
>say we burned them all again
>they still dont believe us
>hmm
>tell them we are "freezing" his coins via a new wallet
>do they believe us now??

This is/was obviously a scam from day 1 but if the original guy managed to lose control to a bunch of autists he invited to help him then that's hilarious. I hope the chanman comes here and shares salt.

Lol first off the source code is on github, always has been. Its just a carbon copy of litecoin 0.8

There are currently 6 million coins, more pre-mine will be burned as things develop, first things first.

1000 premine? whats the point?

Anyhow, thanks for sharing your thoughts, we're going to keep doing our thing, buy it if you want, don't if not, we don't care desu.

How are you guys going to freeze all of his coins that are on the exchange?

>coin created by Veeky Forums
>NOT a scam

lol

>trying to establish trust by fabricating drama about how the coin is no longer a scam

if you want a non-scamcoin go buy sigt. it already surpassed chancoin and isn't made with a scrypt coin generator.

>"buy it if you want, don't if not, we don't care"

Trash project confirmed.

6,000,000 premine because 1000 is to little. Holy shit fucking kys, even satoshi only mined 10,000.

Keep your trash and toxic behaviour. NY suspicions if this being a massive scam where spot on.

Toxic? Actual talented devs getting rid of a scam artist is toxic? Okay...

Well anyhow, we're having fun, so...honestly I personally don't care how anyone feels about this project who's on the outside.

100% BULLSHIT. Nuke the old coin and start with a new one, fair launch, no premine, all the goods.

Until then you're all still faggots.

Don't do it with a cookie cutter scrypt coin either. Make it Ethash or Equihash or some other shit that's decent for GPUs but terrible for ASICs.

Get it right for once.

Stop fucking this up.

And those faggots that I told to dump their chancoins the other night to buy SIGT watched 500% gains dissapear because they were too busy gargling cocks. For that, I'm glad.

We're changing the algo. Because one of us wrote a new one that we want to try out, not because of whiny faggots like you.

Also, since you have such a hate boner for ASICs, I suggest you read sia's latest tech blog on the long-term effects of ASIC resistance on crypto networks.

As for

> Get it right for once
> Stop fucking this up
> You're still faggots

Stop projecting kiddo. lmao.

im just here to beg

look at thoe dubs, gotta be something for that

I pointed my hash farm @ this shit when it first launched on 6/23. I would love nothing more than for this coin to be a true community memecoin without some bullshit and deceptive premine and a pajeet shill team... Veeky Forums deserves better than a taste of it's own medicine.

What a shitshow.
Why don't you just use DOGE or Litecoin?

Well, we just ejected the only developer that wasn't interested in the project iteslf, just cash, and if by 'shill squad' you mean Nano - we've been trying to get rid of that fucker forever. He might be the same person as the dev we ejectedk though.

Anyhow, like I keep saying, we're just trying to make something cool, anons whinging all day won't change what we're doing.

bizcoin ripoff