youtu.be/Hw_U_7GtU6c
youtube.com/watch?v=wwUcZMfmj-Q
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view
obsidianplatform.com/registration.html
etherscan.io/address/0xAc3c1E09111946B3F17773F98c1F4Ad5D6893040
blockexplorer.com/address/1DqrCJefWmsgPQRUxLP3jQWqdAUCA7tak3
briarproject.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you know if you got coins? I sent them ETH and have gotten no confirmation of anything

Nice! Just bought 100k :)

Join their slack and ask

You're going to wish you had.

Looks good desu

The next time I post this screencap, you're going to feel numb and have that pit in your stomach that you get when you see a coin you passed up on blasting the fuck off, pivx style.

>no whitepaper
>noname devs
>closed source
>closed source
>closed
>source

No, I won't. There is literally no reason to use a cryptocurrency for this. The techniques they are using are not any better than existing secure messaging apps and I can host those for free. Oh, and they already exist. The problem with communication platforms is the need for community. All this does is exacerbate that problem.

This group is so desperate to appear legit that they hired Fluffy Pony as a Technical Advisor.

It's been 3 years and they have nothing to show for it.

Oh, and one last thing, my dear Pajeet. If this had any value then you wouldn't have to shill so hard. You look like a desperate faggot here (because you are one).

> whitepaper available on-site
> well known devs with long github histories that also known in the crypto community
> code has been audited.
> dev asked well known blackhat org to try to intercept communication. they could not
> encryption used it legitimately cutting-edge. better than whatsapp, even has advantages over signal.
> Fluffy is a technical advisor. Ie - advises the team on technical code. The lead dev of the most anonymous coin.
> 3 years and there's a working product to show for it.

What else ya got?

I do it so I can brag later. Feels good man.

youtu.be/Hw_U_7GtU6c

kys

>whitepaper available on-site
Yeah, where is it?

>audited
No it hasn't. There is no public report of an audit.

>le blackhat.org
Facebook Messenger ICO any day now if this is your standard

>pajeetsapp
Wow, great example

You can't even greentext properly you fucking moron.

>a trailer
Hey bro, I have a really cool invention here for you to invest in!
youtube.com/watch?v=wwUcZMfmj-Q

Veeky Forums anons cant into technology. the truth is that they rather invest in pump and dump shitcoins for ez money than invest in disruptive technology.

can't find the whitepaper either tbqh senpai. they re-organized their site. go on their slack and bring it up. their lead devs will answer all those points.

I have a master's degree in electrical engineering. If you outsiders can't handle some banter without exploding and failing to provide actual info then you really aren't cut out for the place.

But let's be honest, the reason the arguments you guys put forth is so bad is because you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Go ahead and prove me wrong :)

>can't find the whitepaper either tbqh senpai

I just want us all to make crypto monies

Meh. Not my sword to fall on. All those points were brought up on the slack and answered. More technical shit was brought up. Go find me another ICO with a finished cutting-edge product and a tiny cap though. See ya when it goes 10x and beyond.

obsidianplatform.com/ico.html

whitepaper is on their ico page.

btw bought 100k. srs.

>cutting-edge product
It's not cutting edge in anyway.

>go find me another ICO
No, but I have a friend in Nigeria who will wire you 50M if you help him out.

>obsidianplatform.com/ico.html
Not reachable from their front page.

>can't even run a website
Yeah, can't wait for all the barriers this group of jokers are going to break. All, what, 15 devs?

Oh wow.
Yeah.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view
Knew it was somewhere.

Cutting. Edge. More secure than whatsapp and signal. I'll say it again. This is the most secure messenger. And you're going to wish you'd bought in.

>More Secure (TM)
It's not more secure because it isn't open source nor audited.

>WhatsApp, Signal
There are better examples, which shows you haven't even performed basic market research.

Signal is actually the industry leader. You've just lost all credibility.

>y-you've lost a-all c-credibility
>ARGUMENT OVER
>NO DONT TYPE THE ARGUMENT IS OVER

The (((Industry))) Leader™ that was fed to you on Slack™ is centralized.

No lol. I mean as in the industry leader in terms of marketcap for fully encrypted communication technology. I mean I want to help you out, but your autism is overpowering any rational thought that you might possess. That or you've never taken a business course.

This is nice and all OP but does it unclog toilets? I don't think so...

>I SAID ARGUMENT OVER!

Literally spoon feeding him with a great project and he just rejects it.

He will just have to buy in when it gets on Bittrex at 10x the price.

Stop phoneposting. I didn't "just reject it," I offered a bunch of off-hand counter points that this Business Genius (he took a whole business course) can't even respond to without going to Slack for help.

These two idiots haven't been able to offer a single point other than
>well it's better than whatsapp! Promise!

yo op help me out here, how do i buy these shits.

> obsidianplatform.com/registration.html
> enter the btc or eth address you're going to send from and make an account
> login and the btc and eth address to send to will become available
> send btc or eth to the address

I tried, little buddy.
You asked for a whitepaper, I gave it.
You asked for code, I told you look at the github.
You doubted the devs, I told you to look at their histories.
You doubted the product, I told you to compare it to the industry leader.
Some people were meant to stay poor. Sorry kiddo.

ok and when it asks to email them my email and transaction id what would my id be? my wallet address?

Arguments put forth ARE so bad, not is so bad, you fruit cake.

That would be the transaction ID you dip

Email them the txid and let them know if you used eth or btc

>You asked for a whitepaper, I gave it.
No someone else did after 20m >You asked for code, I told you look at the github.
Wrong. You told me to look at the devs github histories and not only does the lead developer not have one, the project doesn't have one.

>etc

>the reason the arguments you put forth is
>I have no point so I will try to correct your grammar
>whoops I'm wrong about that too

0/10 see me after class

Transaction id is not your wallet address.

Here is the ETH address from the website:
etherscan.io/address/0xAc3c1E09111946B3F17773F98c1F4Ad5D6893040

Its the ' TxHash'. So if you already sent your ETH you can find your transaction here.

If you sent BTC you can find your transaction here blockexplorer.com/address/1DqrCJefWmsgPQRUxLP3jQWqdAUCA7tak3

Sending them an email is not obligatory, but its just an extra safety measure.

> gets whitepaper
> gets github
> gets dev names
> still cries
> t. poorfag

You are beyond my help lmao

>gets github
can you even read? There is no GitHub, pajeet.

>go to 4chaim.org to shill coin
>someone points out I'm throwing money into a shitcoin pit
>S-STOP POSTING
>S-STOP ARGUING WITH ME HAHA I ALREADY LINKED YOU TO A GOOGLE DRIVE
>HAHA JUST GOING TO IGNORE ALL THE ACTUAL CRITICISM YOU'VE POSTED

alright, done. thanks a lot

Sounds fine but why all these shits that US citizens can't buy. sketchy

US Citizens can't buy almost all ICOs. Thank the SEC for that.

US law.

US citizens who buy into ICOs could sue the issuers if things go bad. The "I'm not a US citizen" requirement is a way for ICOs to cover their ass.

"Well, we can't be held responsible. After all, we DID tell them they couldn't participate but they did so anyways."

This is par-for-course for most ICOs with management based outside the US.

fun fact. they only using "blockchain" (stratis clone) to make payments to the people who run the service nodes. (which is somehow implemented into the stratis core by a dev who has 3 months of expirience with blockchain lol)

every message you send from this messenger will cost you obsidian. who the fuck will use that? sorry but no sorry.

briarproject.org/

The closed source part worries me the most. Are there any major cryptocurrency projects that aren't open source?

just threw some eth at it, thx OP.

The team said in slack that they will have it closed source until they have a name for themself. This is due to possibly copycats.

the team said it cost around 0.000023$ per message in the beginning which will decrease even more over time.

Also its quite the hazzle to first buy btc then buy odn, but lets hope they will implement fiat to ODN in the near future.

The encrypted messenger is just the beginning as they are building a platform for several different projects.

guys buy the obsidian ok. i can tell. i have a 6th sense for this stuff. you're gonna want this coin