When to buy

help me out here my fellow neckbeards...

i'm trying to understand how these chinamen think, but can't ever seem to predict them well.

i went to sleep last night sitting on some phat gains off SIGT and woke up to a shitstorm.

do i place a buy order around 2k tonight or will the chinamen decide to pump this up while us roundeyes sleep?

help me out

Other urls found in this thread:

coinsmarkets.com
cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dunno man. this coin is bein tricky. i don't think we're gonna see 2k. 2300 looks like a hard floor. the lowest buy i would set is 2200.

sit for gains could moon potentially. I've been riding waves gaining more and more and if it crashes I'm not out much.

buy now, its going to pump tonite and we are aiming for a floor of 3-4k tmrw

i'll hop back in right before i clock out for the night in an hour or two, it dipped right around midnight est last night so i might stay up to see how it's going

hmmm just bought in at 2312 after seeing the buy walls pop up around 2300, best of luck my SIGT friends

>6.6k coins at 1100
>missed all chances to sell and rebuy because work
Dat wagecuck life tho

I'm in the same boat but with 11k, managed to sell out around 3000 though and rode the waves today to get to 15k, sitting on these things at least until bittrex for some phat gainz fasho

don't fret my guy

Nice work dude
Imma just hold, sucks having work hours same time as peak trading hours

i sold a little under the top and put in by order at 23.5k. holding this until bittrex

Good time to buy now now now

yeah never mind we're bleeding down to 2k I think lmao

I'm fucked bros. I bought near the ATH yesterday and don't think it's ever coming back.

Sells are paper thin. People are buying .2/.5 btc worth without batting an eye.

I feel a big pump incoming.

you'll be ok bro but iron hands, lmao. iron hands.

>buy my bags, the Saga

How can I buy SIGT? Is it ETH based, as in can I store it in my ETH wallet and use my ETH address?

It's only small time miners selling their little bits of coins

The people with money are accumulating

I have a feeling this is going to go through a crazy pump again

>2042

cryptopia. no it is not eth based. has its own wallet.

it's at 2120 now

uh oh. i feel a pump coming

hold...sigtmarines....hold....

TO THE MOON BOYS

We just have to stop for a second and think, was all this hype, all this mining, all this excitement just for one quick PnD? Absolutely not! Sooner or later there will be fomo again, grab your 2000 sat tickets and enjoy the wait!

Best of luck you ugly fucks!

>2200

Here's how it wirks
>White boys pump up price while china sleep
>China wakes up and takes a big fat dump on white boys
>White boys cry as price plummets, China buys at bottom and goes back to sleep
>Rinse and repeat

Same shit happened with ANS

we are the sigtmarines

That wall at 1800

that wall at 0500

Stop with the marines shit

It's a cursed meme destined go kill any coin it touches

OH GOD WE'RE SOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKDD

WE ARE NOW SUB 2K

SELL SELLL SELL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

No. Never. We are the sigtmarines. We'll get through this, brothers.

Haha this garbage is going to be worth nothing soon, well done goys.

I'd rather buy literal dog shit, at least then I could fling it at bag-shilling fools like you.

MARK MY WORDS - ILLL SHOVE A WINEGLASS UP MY ASS IF THIS PIECE OF SHIT COIN DOESNT PUMP UP TO WAY MORE THAN ITS ATH

FUCK SHIT PISS

haha losers this might get to where it's only like twice as much as last night

SCAM COINN SELL SELL SELL

>tfw proud owner of 300 Pajeetcoins, I mean SIGT
At least I bought them with my boring fucking LTC

I mined all of my coins and dumped some on you suckers last night. As you panic sell the coins you paid me a premium for, I'll buy them back at a discount from you.

Basically, thanks for giving me your money because you're stupid. I appreciate you.

It's dropping. Muh munny....

the coin is like a week old and everybody expects it to moon straight up to $1 already, lmao.

this

SELL SELL SELL FILL MY ORDERS AT 1500

MAGA quads

Nah nigger, there's no point in selling them now. That's just straight retarded.

Also, how the fuck were we supposed to predict the plateau at 4900 measly fucking sats? Weak hands everywhere.

If the rest of the market wasn't tanking at this exact time it wouldn't have bottomed out so quickly.

>those six-ought buy orders
Not all heroes wear capes.

Keep dumping brainlets my lambo won't pay for itself.

Good. You're learning. Carry your bags. Let them be reminders of why you don't FOMO buy. And the possible rewards for strong hands.

I think SIGT is really going to continue growing at a strong pace and will be a high-value coin into the future.

If people want to give them to me for free, though, who am I to say no? There can never be enough siggies in my wallet.

I sold @ 3500, bought again at 2100, re-sold at 2600. Bought again, sold again. Currently sitting in BTC just waiting for the bottom to show up.

I really do appreciate all of you wanting to give me free siggies.

yup. i bought a shit ton at 3100 but i got iron hands. im gonna do just fine.

So i did some research

most people dumping now are miners as they get the coin

at current difficulty rate, it becomes not profitable to mine this coin below 1200 sats (just mine eth or whatever)

the difficulty doubles every day

so the price should start to grow very soon.

>did some research
Nigger stop. Let us get cheap coins. Follow FUDs lead

newfag here
where the fuck can i even buy this coin?? links?? i made a wallet but cant find anywhere to buy, and have nothing to exchange, just a few $$$.
donate me pls
BRQGHZYmMptxLdhkDfw1vv41WfDwTwpPEm

Good shit user cheers for that, whats your entry? Mine is 1650, I feel too many will try and get it cheaper and miss out.

There's the equivalent of 42,000 video cards pointed at this coin (assuming an average hash rate between 20-30 MH/S) currently. There's tremendous downward pressure on the price of the coin, particularly as the large chinese mining farms are hitting it now.

Block rewards will halve in approximately 18 days. Price should double then. They'll halve again in approximately 48 days. Price should double then. 78-82 days from now this coin will become pure POS and have a 5% annual rate of inflation. Supply will effectively become fixed.

I imagine price will go up significantly then.

price should double sooner as the difficulty in two days would put the price at 4k sats.

not to mention the upcoming white paper and bittrex baby

Down 30%

Rocket making a slow descent down into the Atlantic ocean.

don't matta.
this coin is going places. it's not your average shitcoin. im carrying heavy bags but i actually feel great about it. we are the sigtmarines.

cryptopia

But how the fuck does cryptopia work? "error: user trading disabled" reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

which niga wants to dump at 0.000019253 on coinsmarkets.com ?

do it before BTC collapse on August 1st causing everyone to dump it below fucking mining ROI rate

There's a $6 withdrawal fee. Fuck that exchange. Would rather let my shitcoins crash through the dirt before I trade on that shit site again

I bought a whole bunch of siggies on coinmarkets for under 200 SAT each. Love that exchange. Only cost me .1 SIG to transfer them out, too. so like 20 SAT? It was a good deal.

niga crying over 6$ lol

my 19253 buy order still valid - easy 100$

or you can enjoy sub 18k on fucking cryptopia lol

>that -40% drop will be -60% tomorrow lol when china wakes up

Nice FUD technique bro, how cheap you looking to get your siggies?

It'll be below 1k SATs before August.

great, that means the Chinese will point their lasers in a different direction and I'll be able to mine more siggies... faster!

WE HELD THE 1800 BROTHERS

this is drop fast sell now to safety friends

lol could u be any more pajeet

2am pump is still in queue

How do we shill those miners into holding

What about the 12.30 pump?

where im from trams cant actually run over people
so the first bunch of people will get broken bones and shit, i keep my dick

all is good

Why is nothing happening?

where's the bottom
where's the FUCKING bottom

we are the sigtmarines

we are the sigtmarines

lets find out

1.3k SATs now

next guy to hand out bags will drop this coin to 1k
following that there is a station at 700, and literally worthless after that.
Getting this advertised to miners through whattomine, but not to investors by releasing further information obviously led to supply overrunning demand. Especially whattomine, literally the site for "what can i mine and sell RIGHT NOW for the best gains"

Probably right the fuck now

We won't see 5000sats anytime soon.
May pump a little IF bitrex rumors are true but prepare for sub 1000

Nope it's now

Hope people listened to this guy.

seriously, can someone please help me i've been trying to mine for hours now and it's still stuck at initialising kernal.

cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/

I followed that guide the first time I tried, no luck.

I give up... i'll just go back to nicehash :(

1300~1400 puts it at 5~10% more profitable than eth. So that's the floor. People aren't going through all that trouble to sell at 10% profit though so where we're at, 1700, is probably the floor.

I was going to say that sounds high but the amount of coins I'm getting got cut in half from what it was just a few hours ago so now that sounds about right.

the volume is half what it was before.

what's going on with mining? i havn't gotten anything the past 2 hours

Nethash just dropped from 2TH to 1TH

Farm miners are probably getting tired of the rats race to the bottom doing all the unnecessary work for scraps and went back to eth

So what does it mean? They wont mine this shit and it will go to the bottom?

Less supply and no downward force