twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sorry i don't know her.

women aren't worth anything

Lmao she got an extended back

I first need to find my her.

>Do it for a useless financial drain
You know how I know you'll die poor?

>doing things for a noass coalburner

this is the /po-cuck mentality I keep hearing about?

DO IT FOR YOURSELFFFFF

mass murderer James Holmes' collection of love letters

Coalburner???? Really????

Just fucking stop. You do not. Do not EVER fucking speak like that to marginalized people again. It is not a joke. You are such an asshole it is incredible. FUCKING wow.

>this is now considered baiting/""funny sarcasm""

will neo/biz/ normiescum get purged the fuck out of this board some day? just give it to me straight

problem is that roasties are never happy. If they can get a guy pulling in $250k a year, they'll think, "why can't I get a guy that's earning $350k? I'm a princess, I deserve a guy like that". And unless you're Zuckerberg or Gates or something, there will always be someone better than you and she'll always be trying to move up.

She has same problem

Grow the fuck up. When did not being a complete asshole become considered baiting.

Edgy racist retard.

whoa, so you don't like science and you are a troll....keep on shining you beautiful bastard!

>said that he's not throwing away anything, he's cutting his losses while he can

what a real hero

this is the perfect reaction

lol how is the guy in your pic-story alpha enough to dump the longterm gf on the spot with zero emotions or sympathy but beta enough that she would remotely dare to bring up getting banged out by other dudes? seems contradictory af

whats the use?, my penis is too small to ever truly please her.

yeah but the thing is that she has this guy that's perfect; great job, lots of friends, attractive, great in bed, kind and loving. And she's like, "can I fuck other guys too? You're perfect and I'm really happy but I want to fuck other guys as well"

legit can't tell if you're baiting, pro troll walking the line nice and tight

if my cock was big enough she would already be with me .
money doesn't buy happiness op. grow up.

yea user we get it you don't have to shove it up our fucking eyes don't worry, I'm just glad the guy did "cut his losses" indeed, that bitch would have ended up cheating on him, guaranteed

stop making this thread implying that i would have a chance with this girl if i only made more money. its just sad and upsetting and makes me want to kill myself cuz its such bullshit on every level.

he's not perfect, he's (((perfect))). big difference. all the difference desu. first thing the bitch says is they never fight and he always sits her down and calmly tries to work out and discuss their differences. "which I hated at first" that's a big tell desu! learn to read in between the lines. there's the bitch's hindbrain instinctively feeling a monstrous amount of disgust at being considered an equal to her man. she WANTS him to fucking yell at her and tell her to shut the fuck up and do it his way. because that's what men do, they call the shots, they lead, they decide how shit is gonna go and women follow and are taken care of and protected and raise nice healthy alpha shitlord babies.

or else they ask you to your face if they can fuck other, bigger dicks and expect you to be cool with it

Is it that foolish to try and become wealthy just to get with a incredibly hot woman ?

We all know women want status, confidence and money, so why not try to become successful in life to increase your chances of getting a babe ?

Why should YOU ever be happy with a girl user?

Why stop at your 7/10 when you can find a 8/10 who is smart, hotter, and has a better personality?

Never settle

dont be stupid. woman want the biggest
12 inch + cock .

if you have a cock under 10 inches a girl is just using u for money or status and definately getting fucked on the side

maintain frame
maintain frame
maintain frame
you make one fucking slip-up, an innocent gesture of kindness, and she's running to the gloryhole

sounds liek too much work for something so ultimately useless
why not just be yourself and who ever likes u for u or doesn't then, thats just the way it is?

>she WANTS him to fucking yell at her and tell her to shut the fuck up and do it his way. because that's what men do, they call the shots, they lead, they decide how shit is gonna go and women follow and are taken care of and protected and raise nice healthy alpha shitlord babies.

Really didn't believe this stuff when I was younger, but life has shown me otherwise.

Women really want to be dominated.

As men we always have to show them that we value ourselves more than them.

how bout doing that by being yourself.
and not trying to impress them with some cartoon cliche version of what u think they want and if they dont like it geniunely not giving a fuck and being willing to be alone and enjoy your own company?

Trust me, it's not a cartoon cliché.

Women don't respect men who treat them like equals nor princesses.

Women want men to be cocky and dominant, they want men who aren't broke and say/whatever they want in a confident way.

There's no reason for me to lie about this, I see this happen irl almost everyday.

i dont' think u are lying.
i'm just not willing to pretend to be something im not for someone else just so they will like me.
its not worth it to me, because i would know always that thats not who i am or who i want to be, and that they just like a version of me that i am not . sorry if u dont understand that and u are content living a life of lies and deception imprisoned by the opinions and perception of others, unable to be free to be who u are.
but thats not cool to me.

I use to think this, now I think that if your main goal is to fuck hot women, then don't seek a proxy to it like getting rich. Make your main goal in life to fuck hot women.

The way I think of it: If you can't sell a hot girl on your dick for an hour then how on earth do you think you can sell your business startup, your product, a proposal to a client? A commitment of millions of dollars, months of people's lives!

Yes women like a man with ambition, they will admire the way you spend so much time working hard because you have a clear vision of wealth... but also if you want to have casual sex, then they want a fun casual guy who is spontaneous, in the moment right?

Lemmy was never rich, he only started playing an instrument to get pussy, and look how much pussy he slayed! And he was ugly as sin!

feels like bait. He seems too perfect in her narrative.

You have ten fingers and a tongue

those girls only fucked him cause he was in a band.

he didn't have real relationships with them.

he could have just as easily fucked his own hand

there was nothing "real"
about it .

>You have ten fingers and a tongue

so does she, but thats not gonna change the fact that most women are whores and lust after huge cocks.
and more money .

its all so fake and boring, i rather just mess around and play on the computer

redpill exists for a reason, 99% of us were bluepilled lads who wised up with experience and age. those who didn't got wrecked and are divorced alcoholics or this dude from the story doing everything (((right))) and still cucked to his face. natural selection at its finest.

self-deprecation in a man is diseased incorrect thinking.

self-doubt in a man is diseased incorrect thinking.

men are tough period. no wallowing in self pity or woe-is-me.

you are the fucking man fuck everyone else. fake it til you make it. reconfigure your thought process and reinforce alpha habits. again and again. calm cool confident. again and again. fuck mistakes push through and overcome. 2 years you are cured fully.

you realize this used to be taught as normal male behavior until the recent 2 generations

and it's being taught right now as normal male behavior because we are the ones on whom the burden has fallen. fine with me. redpill someone every day. we all gonna make it bros.

i already know i am a man
by forming my own idea of what a man is .
based on my own values and what i think.

not based on what sluts think
not based on what society thinkgs

not based on what (you) think
not based on what taylor swift thinks

if me being myself doesn't allow me to bang hot models or make money whatever

at least i know that i didn't compromise or change my self to be fake like everyone else seems to do.

im confident in myself . just not by being a loud mouth arrogant pushy stressed trying to constantly seek approval just like 4billion other guys trying to be the same old chliche out douche bag

so taylor swift doesn't like that

sorry taylor.
im not changing.

somebody has to start the rebuild

>be an ambitious young man in a ruthless capitalist society
>enjoy having a girl around for fucking and company like a functional male homo sapiens
>not be so blinded by pussy that you're constantly chasing it like a monkey
>settle for a girl you know to be underneath you
>Make it very clear that you're not tolerating any bullshit. You need all the energy you can muster to succeed in life, can't be getting stressed over her shit.
>Try to treat her like an actual human being and provide the same trust, love and respect you expect to receive from her
>mfw 5 years in the smug-ass bitch has mistaken your respect and family values for need
>mfw she thinks she'll find anyone like you in a thousand years
>mfw women are literal retards
Sigh. I try very hard to remain loyal to my girlfriend while my friends cheat on theirs with sluts all the fucking time. If i find myself in this guy's situation in the future, no amount of pink wojaks will be able to express my rage

> named highest paid celebrity by Forbes in 2016
> getting rich for her
yeah she's not even going to notice f a m

that's where people get it wrong because meme generation. being a man is not being a douche or arrogant beyond reason. picture an easy natural sort of self-confidence. and toughness, mettle.

you show too much doubt and fear in this thread for me to buy what you are saying unless you're just legit trolling. never seriously talk shit about yourself again. just start with that.

literally ask yourself "would any other animal in the world survive and reproduce if it loathed itself and had insecurities and negative thoughts like this?" and you see how ridiculous and unnatural it is for men to do shit like this

>never seriously talk shit about yourself again. just start with that.

guess what. im not gonna do what u tell me to do
i have no desire too.

i liek being myself.
i genuinely enjoy it. i only need my approval and Gods approval , thats good enough for me.
i feel like an "alpha male" to myself
i dont need sex to prove that.
i dont need money.

in my opinion my attitude is the most alpha because i dont give a fuck what anyone elses opinion of being a man or alpha is
u can cry about it all you want but im not changing

im not gonna be more aggresive
im not gonna try 2 impress boss or bully people

im just gonna collect neet bucks, save money living with my mom and develop my 8bit rpg hobby game on my computer .

deal with it.

so what if i dont have the opportunity to be surrounded by yes men gold diggers whores and fake friends.
boohoo.
life isn't about survival for me. i dont live in a 3rd world country.
anyways everyone dies and the earth is overpopulated , i dont give a fuck what my genes do when im gone

>work for thousands of hours and take massive risks for a ghost of a chance at sticking your fuck-twig in a fishy hole with an attitude

Holy fuck, do not ever upgrade yourself from 1.0 to 2.0 and so on just so you can fuck a hole that a bitch was born with.

What kind of dumb faggot acquires wealth just to hand it over to a hole? It's like Steve Jobs letting someone buy Apple stock for what it was worth before it went public.

>3D

No

You know she has really shity legs. I've never understood what the big deal was. There's no tone there the kind of fat very little shape. They are thoroughly mediocre.

the point of being wealthy is to have your choice of the hottest women (best genetics) and money to raise your kids above the rest

in reality if you're rich, you should have 3-400 kids with 3-400 women

>muh genes meme.
> muh breeding meme

>muh natural selection meme

if you are so redpilled why are you still living as a slave to your "outdated" " genetic programming "

Fucking this. It genuinely confuses me to see this is what is somehow considered "alpha". Where and when did the fatal flaw in perception manifest?

Being alpha isn't being impolite, senselessly aggressive in interpersonal dealings and unreasonably vitriolic towards women. It's not being an asshole to both sexes to achieve goals. That's fucking stupid.

A true alpha exudes confidence and has an aura of assertiveness, all the while not even actively seeking to manipulate power dynamics. His words can be from soft to strong, yet assertive enough that he generally does not have problems persuading one or more people to either do his bidding or assist him. A true alpha is legitimately a good leader. He either knows or has a "feel" for how to reconcile conflicting personalities in a team, redirect negative feelings in people and channel them into productive things, again, to further his goals of course. Ideally, a true alpha is a benevolent one. He will be willing to use people, but does so without detriment to the used parties. Or atleast is aware of the potential negative effects he has, and balances it out with positive, bringing balance and building loyalty in the sub-dom relationship of the alpha and his subordinates. This is a highly effective method of team-building, most often used in the military.

There is also a laid back subtype to this alpha, who is either somewhat or wholly aware of his good looks, influence, social standing. He simply prefers to not exercise his power over people, preferring to dedicate his time for wholly personal pursuits. If people happen to run into him in these pursuits, he will not actively seek to springboard off them, but may tend to do so unwittingly due to the aforementioned influence the alpha wields over subs.

A true alpha never actively seeks to assert his dominance or power in order to control. This is megalomania, a heavy personality flaw.

An alpha also does not chase women - they simply gravitate towards him.

>doing anything for a female

This is my favorite Veeky Forumsnessman.

Does anyone have that story of the cuck whose gf/wife didn't let him invest in Bitcoin when it was super-cheap?

But user, this guy is a moron. I cringe when this story gets posted as a "golddigger" pasta.

In order to comprehend the underlying issue with this guy, you need an elementary understanding of females.
They are built to be mothers. Sooner or later they will begin wanting children - their biological programming preordains it and their bodies are hardwired to demand it. It starts as a lingering thought, then suddenly finding babies irresistably cute. It ramps up until at around 24, when their maternal instincts kick into full gear and they outright crave children. Each woman resists the call of her instincts differently, but generally 24 is the first peak of desire, no matter how well they mask it. And they have reason to - getting kids in financially unstable conditions is super risky. Women are built to eventually seek material security in order to settle and give birth to offspring in that safety.

She was with the guy for a year beforehand, enjoying their time together. He was an autist who did nothing but watch pirated docs and slurp fucking potato water. She enjoyed their relationship enough to want him to be the father of their kids. But his apparent lack of ambition or drive to build a slightly less destitute livelihood for their children was raising red flags, so she asked out of concern. He DID say he saw a life with her. He dropped her for daring to enquire about the potential financial situation IF they were to raise a family.

Ask yourself this - would you be willing to shack up and start a family with a person who has ZERO drive or ambition to better the state of their livelihood for the sake of the family. Who APPEARS to be a dead end. Would you stake the future of a family on that shit? Or would you try to approach the problem and ask honest questions?

All he had to do was say "this money is not for you, but our kids will benefit from it". She would know their kids wouldn't grow up fucking dumpsterdiving due an autistic dad. Fucking hell.

this

DO IT FOR YOUUUUUUUUU

this nigga the true alpha.

I support this.
I ended up married with someone that only cared about faceshit and instagram. Since the beggining of the ring to the divorce I ended up paying like 300k. After her I met someone tha was the fucking same only that i had previous experience and did not fall in her net. have you ever heard about that the 80% consumers in the world are women? Yep thats the whole point in their nature: they only care to spend time and resources on shit. Women have no value these days. Theyre just a warm meat hole. It is the truth. Sorry.

True and it's not like there isn't a glut of holes in a race to the bottom. Bearish on women tbqh.

speaking from experience also, yes. It is the mans world to work in and the womans world to play. The only exemptions are butch women that can pull it off, or actual femme dudes that can properly take care of a man and deserve the reward.

Both of those kinds of people dissapear after puberty.

Gold digging isn't the point. She isn't a gold digger, she's just a dumb cunt who later regretted her decision. The point is that he avoided marrying a cunt who only wants to get married for social status.

Fuck that bitch. She only wanted kids because her friends got married and started pumping out babies and she didn't wanna get left behind, because "What will they think of me? I don't wanna be the husbandless loser. Oh God I gotta marry right now.. My only choice is this jobless loser because I'm too lazy or have 0 skills to attract something better. Lemme make my boyfriend get a job quick so I don't get left out."

Fuck if I'll ever be forced into marrying by someone who can't think for themselves. Imagine when her friends started going on vacations and bought expensive shit. She'd want 2x as much just to stay on top of her cunt friends, because that's how bitches compete. I feel no pity for her.

She has poor taste in men and thinks with the herd brain. What kind of woman who wants to settle down knowingly tries to do that with some apparent poorfag who drinks potato water? A woman who's ready to condemn a child or multiple children to a life of poverty, isn't a woman who is mother material.

I can't speak for her taste in men or suitability as a mother, nor can you - we simply lack that knowledge.

>What kind of woman who wants to settle down knowingly tries to do that with some apparent poorfag who drinks potato water? A woman who's ready to condemn a child or multiple children to a life of poverty, isn't a woman who is mother material.

But doesn't this run counter to what you said before? That she would be at the mercy of the wealth and wellbeing of her peers? She chose the potato autist of all men. Perhaps she really did like him as a partner. And she DID try to divert attention to the possible problem of financial security IF they were to start a family. Ahe did bring it up, finally culminating in her breaking up with him, because he was unwilling to change. It's really hard for me to see it as "waaa I want back he actually had money waa".
Honestly, it's more of a "why would you beat around the bush and hide something so important to the prospect of starting a family if you yourself said you want me in your life".

>The point is that he avoided marrying a cunt who only wants to get married for social status
>She only wanted kids because her friends got married and started pumping out babies and she didn't wanna get left behind
>"well all my friends are doing it so i want to as well, no other reason!"
nigga thats just how women operate. somehow they think fulfilling their biological role because of natural urges is more shameful than changing their lives forever because of superficial bullshit, they are fucked in the head

She's a lazy bitch who has poor taste in men. She was getting comfortable settling down because she's a lazy, skill-less woman.

She thought that bluff-leaving him would make him cave in like a good little boy and get a job to fit into her cunt friends' husband template. That's where she got BTFO, because he just didn't give a fuck about her bullshit.

And later, when she found out that he was loaded, she regretted it and started doing mental gymnastics about how it was his fault. It's absolutely about her being a shit-tier decisionmaker and it's totally about "waaa I want back he actually had money waa" because she double-fucked herself - first by settling with some autist, and then trying to bluff him.

Also she got together with Will before her friends started getting married and buying houses, back when these ladies were probably still hanging out with college soup and noodles-slurping poorfags, which was acceptable.

Thing is, she didn't move on and they did, and she didn't want to get left behind.

>Also she got together with Will before her friends started getting married and buying houses, back when these ladies were probably still hanging out with college soup and noodles-slurping poorfags, which was acceptable.

Thing is, she didn't move on and they did, and she didn't want to get left behind.

On this, I am not in objection, but

>She thought that bluff-leaving him would make him cave in like a good little boy and get a job to fit into her cunt friends' husband template. That's where she got BTFO, because he just didn't give a fuck about her bullshit.

And later, when she found out that he was loaded, she regretted it and started doing mental gymnastics about how it was his fault. It's absolutely about her being a shit-tier decisionmaker and it's totally about "waaa I want back he actually had money waa" because she double-fucked herself - first by settling with some autist, and then trying to bluff him.

Dude. Pulling heavy assumptions out your ass.

She left him, not bluffing. He went "k" cold as ice and dropped out. She was confused. Eventually a friend of his at the gym let's her in on the money bit. All this time she had no idea. She was fucking confused at why the fuck would the guy who claimed to want to be with her not only not try to consider some changes to his lifestyle if they were to have kids (which is a joint effort), but outright dropped her. The guy has a massive character flaw right there. No cooperation, didn't try to meet her halfway or anything.

What the hell do you expect a happy family is grown on? Sunshine and dreams? No dude. Fucking roof above your head and nurturing home with food and water to eat is what grows families. The guy was giving off "I think my kids will be okay living in a dump and sipping potato juice" vibes. Not one attempt to consider the lives of his children, if he were to have them.

How are you not seeing it's not even about her? It's about their children's future. She was worried for a reason.

>Dude. Pulling heavy assumptions out your ass.

My fault for not posting the part 2. Read the last line.

As for "meeting him halfway", check out the end of the 2nd paragraph. She's waiting for Mr. Right. You don't wait for stuff to fall from the sky when you're willing to meet someone halfway.

>I have Facebook and am on it every day
>girl I knew knew from highschool buy her 3rd property
>had a few tinder flings
you can argue that the guy was an autist for acting super thrifty but I GUARN-FUCKING-TEE that she would have cheated on him and/or gorilla-fucked his ass in a divorce settlement. This bitch doesn't even see him as a human being and she's not motivated by finding a good father for her future offspring. She's pissed-off at her breakup in the same way that I'm pissed off for not going balls deep in bitcoin 5 years ago. Throughout both posts, her motivating factors are almost exclusively jealousy and materialism; what a contemptible animal she is.

Though, I suspect, that this is the average for most women. I guess a worse than average woman would've extorted money from him after the breakup by threatening him with a rape beef. In some ways, his tism had a protective effect. He absolutely dodged a bullet.

His friend who told her about his money is a fucking faggot though. The dude who laughed and went away is a bro, but that other guy.. This is why you should never tell people you're loaded.

Do it for yourself you beta

this
/thread

Ah, hadn't seen this part. She does seem to have questionable choices and motivations by this point.

Thanks for the second part.

she's already rich.
and she had much more help
and advantages then i ever could
ask the world for being born a hot
rich white girl.
she probably legitimately believes
she actually earned and deserve these riches.
while normal people bust their ass 100x's over every single day to no avail.

why should i slave and toil to try to make a fraction of what she has made
only to try to impress someone who doesn't even understand the real value of money or hard work.

what about when a richer guy comes a long ?

why cant she accept me the way i am now, and give or loan me some of the excessive amounts of money she has in the same way her parents and lustful beneficiaries and admirers did for her ?
would she even notice it was missing?

>I ended up married with someone that only cared about faceshit and instagram. Since the beggining of the ring to the divorce I ended up paying like 300k.

Damn, that's a lot of money.

But seriously, getting married isn't a smart decision to make as a man, right ?

I honestly don't want to risk my "future" resources and saved up money for a chance that half of it can be taken away from me in a court.

I'd really appreciate your answers to my question.

(((James))) why i'm not surprised.

I work as a Canadian Plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

> You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

> Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money with your pink wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor

>I dated him for 10 months I swear I don't care about money, I also knew completely nothing about his personal fortune I promise!!!

Women are garbage

No one here knows anything about raising kids. I think it would be better to ask a father's opinion first because everyone who shits on marriage on Veeky Forums usually went 5-10 years without kids after getting married impulsively

great thread

All wymyn are disgraceful sluts that jump at the first chance they get to bring shame to their ancestors. Pic related is the only pure thing in this world.

NIGGER

Hey did you know she posts on Veeky Forums?

she's a /b/tard

so what?
all it does is show how lonely and shallow u are.

Objectively false desu

I'm like 80% sure that image is fake but I want to believe it.

yes a lying pos 2 how could i possibly forget for less than 1 minute?

It's real 100%.

I'd lick tay tay's quivering body up and down and she's a skinny gal but I'd make her hips 5" wider just from the absolutely brutal hatefuck that she'd have to constantly endure day in and day out, her thighs would swell up so thick in response to my repeated attacks that Veeky Forums would call her THICC and I'd stuff a baby into her womb and it would emerge as head of all tables.

dont sexualize the taytay

you're she's doing a fine job of being a slut all on her own.
imgur.com/uslIeNF

I wish BitBean was a real person so I could be his disciple.

>Bearish on women tbqh.
this tbqh. there's gonna be a huge dump in about 4 years when the millenial sluts hit the wall.