Anyone else buying this juicy dip?

Anyone else buying this juicy dip?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.sia.tech/topic/161/about-siacoins-calculation-and-supply/2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The dip isn't over for this shitcoin until the (one and only) dev pays me to take some.

cuck

speaking of juicy dips, I took a juicy dip in at least 15 toilets today when I unclogged them. I ended up making $25,000,000 in cash just today. I'm a canadian plumber and I make more money than any of you ever will with your cuckcoins

Yeah when it goes down a bit more I'll be accumulating a bit yes sir

>bought 470 few weeks ago thinking to day trade
>the dippening hit me hard
>shit didn't recover ever since
we are the siamarines

sold most of mine yesterday

not sure if this dip is going to last a few days or if things start ging up again tommrorow, sso Im holding fsmy funds to buy tontil totmtowo

I thought I bought the bottom but it wasn't and now I'm out more

git gud, when i unclog the toilet i then take a dump in their sink and tell them the sink is clogged too. i charge them double. i'm the richest plumber in manitoba

Hands of iron

waiting for 300 again before i buy

I sold when it was over 800 sat, was thinking of buying back in but they shit the bed with everything to do with Obelisk. Not sure if they'll ever recover.

sure, why not. in with 1 btc, let's see if we can make a few percent

Nice bags bro, I'm holding 50k. There will come a time...

They should have called this lolistor

When filecoin comes out, sia is dead.
Also too much competition with golem, storj, maidsafe and all the other wannabes.

> buying alt coins before the 1st of August

Give me your money please

fucking poloniex stole my 500 SC. what the fuck do I do now bros?

This is now a dip thread

It's all gambling to me so I have no problem holding for years or even if it all goes to 0

I'm not sure if you're just fuding, but 325 is more realistic as a support. Not sure if it'll drop below that (maybe if BTC will crash suddenly).
Gj.
Golem and maidsafe both aim at completely different problems. Storj's shit.
Don't tell me shit. They lost my withdrawal of about 500k Sia.

I'm unironically all in on it. Could have sold a few hours ago for massive profit but this retard right here(me) did the hookie mistake of sleeping

Wew, lad. I thought that Sia's horrible for daytrading and ppl hold it mostly for a longterm.

Is nobody going to talk about the fact that fucking Einsteinium just made its way past Saturn?

Yeah but it has been very volatile lately.

Volatile recently yes but long term hold also yes. Personally I'm excited for the potential that sia has - if they implement vid streaming and off network sharing it could be huge. Unironically bought 100k

>bought it when it was at 0.000004 btc
>nothing but pain

I thought the same but keep in mind that there are already 28,067,273,649 Siacoins (and every 10 minutes there are 300k new Siacoins being created) and its already 22nd marketcap of all cryptocurrencies. I think that the price is likely to go 10-fold in a year but it might be a limit for a while, since then Sia'd have a marketcap of about $2,000,000,000 - comparable with Litecoin nowadays. However, keep in mind that a contract with some bigger company might change things radically.

Polo has had my SC withdrawal stuck in "processing" for a week now too.

we are the siamarines

However, there's this Proof-of-burn thing that I still need to read about. Maybe it'll solve issues with inflation. Don't read this post as FUD but just some analysis - I'm also balls deep in Sia and believe in 400->4k SAT in a year.
Will Laren's sick.

There's something wrong with Polo withdrawals of SC. I tried to move about 500k also a week ago, and it is listed as completed, however the transaction is not even listed on Sia's blockchain. Expect 2 months of waiting for them to solve that.

forum.sia.tech/topic/161/about-siacoins-calculation-and-supply/2

>In v1.2.x, Sia will implement a host Proof of Burn mechanism in which hosts have to burn certain siacoins to show that they are real and sincere for business to counter the sybil attack. When Sia network is getting mature, the estimate annual burned siacoins can be 0.1% to 0.5% of total available siacoins. The burned siacoins will offset the inflation in the long run. At some point, it could result in a deflation of siacoins.

Sia team has affirmed its a polo problem. The sia blocks are filling with transactions and transactions that don't make it to the current block need to be rebroadcast or they won't go through. Polo has their heads up their asses though

I have a feeling the market is going to dip a bit further before the 1st. I really want to pick some of this up so I definitely will.

It's one of the projects I seriously believe in.

Ethereum & Sia will take over the world.

If the problem is fixed, should we expect a big pump?

I think the sia Devs said they will be working on fixes for the block filling problem but that they've communicated the temp workaround to polo. That was more than a month ago and polo withdrawals are still borked so idk. Kinda worried I'll never be able to get my sia out of the exchange, really dumb. I want to try hosting / renting but have to wait for poloniex to stop sucking cocks

>difficult difficult lemon difficult

wouldn't it makes more sense if it was
>difficult pifficult lemon squifficult

>maybe if BTC will crash
>maybe
just wait for the inevitable shitstorm after Aug 1. Cheap altcoins for everyone

Yes it would please edit the meme and post it thanks

it will go back, but yeah you bought in at a shitty time. I'm up 300% of what I paid for Sia but I'm waiting that it goes past 800sats.

I've literally bought every dip on this coin to the point where all of my crypto money was in it. then it went down more... I'm honestly just going to forget about it and hope it moons in the next few years

Sia is a looooong hold and with the tempo of the team it will be €1 by end of 2018. So get 10k now, very cheap. Hold and profit next year,

If this hits 800 sats I'll make a great profit

$0.018 bagholder here, have 130k Sia

Not selling at a loss and I have complete faith the price will go nutterbutters by the end of this year

lel if it goes to 1 euro ill be RICH nigga
i dont see it mooning 100x though
20 cents would be YUGE already

>when
HA, you mean in a year?
And then it'll take them another two or three years to get it working without bugs?

-50% here

sell, this coin has no bottoms. it just keeps going.

dont become like me.

Yeah, 1 EUR is a little too much for a year (I'd expect about 10x rise in value in a year). But I think that if they'll stick to their roadmap and nothing bad will happen in the meantime then inevitably this coin will be worth that. The team is great, there's guy from MIT as a dev and rest of devs are doing god's work - see their github, and recently they got someone from Harvard for PR and marketing. I'm mostly afraid that at some point they'll get offer from Amazon/M$oft/Dropbox that they won't be able to decline.

>500k Sia
jesus, and people still use that scam site?

The funny thing is that this withdrawal happened because I had decided to move all my funds somewhere else the same day - sudden freeze of LTC without any information was the last red flag I had needed. I agree that it reminds more and more a scam - hopefully they'll solve my ticket soon and I won't need to bother with Polo anymore.

I think I'm beginning to like this meme my friends

Same here. They "lost" my ETC and after 40+ days without a response to my ticket, I was like fuck this site, I'm getting out.