He actually expects to get somewhere in life without lying/cheating/stretching the truth

>He actually expects to get somewhere in life without lying/cheating/stretching the truth

>He DOESN'T lie on his resume
>He's honest to his employer
>He has loyalty to """his""" company
>If he works a job that is a revenue-generating role directly with customers he actually does what is best for both the customer and the company, not what's best for himself
>He actually expects to get somewhere
>He is afraid to break the law because it is wrong, not because the Risk/Reward is not worth it to himself
>He ACTUALLY doesn't know how to negotiate because he wants to keep both sides of the deal equal
>He ACTUALLY believes that business is about "providing value"

Please, please please don't tell me you guys actually do/believe any of this nonsense.

well?

You think you are smarter just because you know these? I thought these were pretty much common sense.

goddamn Veeky Forums is retarded

Yeah, congrats on knowing a few basic facts about life! When I was 13 I thought I knew everything too because I figured out something similar, and then I grew up a bit

OP Philosophy

Indeed. I cringed when my friend with a 3.81 GPA at a top university told me he was making 75K a year.

The funny thing is that I had a 3.17 GPA and make more than double what he makes.

Took the CFA exams, lied my way into internships & positions, and am making more than most of my peers now. Funny how things work.

If you do this too often, it'll backfire.

>I was a pussy and bent the heel to my employer, so this advice doesn't work

LOL

OP you're a stupid fucking cunt

And here I thought CFA was saturated and didn't have a good roi

what are some good things I can lie about?

Here's a good one. Tell everyone at work you're gay. Now do whatever the fuck you want with your time there. If anyone gets on your case tell HR that you're being discriminated against for your sexuality.

Your virginity.

Your income on Veeky Forums

Who gives a shit. Not only is this beyond common sense but everybody hates people like you. Do you actually think people care when you gloat on the internet? Eat a dick

I work my job as a front for cfd tax evasion.

In aus I can class it as gambling because I have a full time job, and dont have time to reasearch stocks.

Ive made 8k this month.

successful people generally lie, cheat, and step on anyone to get ahead. the really successful ones are good at hiding it. the "moral high road" mentality towards everything in life is reinforced by culture and education from birth. people are essentially brainwashed to work and live happy making shit money and to never live up to their potential, or even think they could make a better life for themselves.

Your ethnicity

JAMIE YOU'RE A FUCKING DONKEY

GET THE FUCK OUT

Please explain more, can I pass off my crypto gains as gambling proceeds somehow?

Has it ever occurred to you that some people don't have autistic obsessions with min/maxing their moneymaking potential, and just want a stable way to earn enough to live a comfy life?
Wait shit I'm on Veeky Forums, of course it hasn't

People in the west are basically taught to be easy marks from birth.

Sure, but if everyone was like that society would collapse

even the fact that one person knows this is somewhat impressive, considering this place is overrun with retarded kids trading shitcoins and falling for every crypto scam in existence

nice LARP

>meme arrows in 2017
To be a teenager again

>All of it
>I do all of it
But I also openly refuse to work long-term for any employer unless they suck my cock. Isn't going too well but I don't have it in me to lie

>cheating

This is accurate.

> Now do whatever the fuck you want with your time there. If anyone gets on your case tell HR that you're being discriminated against for your sexuality.

My dad works with a tranny who does this. It doesn't do anything, is an asshole to everyone, and has total immunity because HR won't go near this with a 10-foot pole.

The trick is to find a big company that won't go under in your lifetime (maybe a bank or retailer, though retail is looking pretty grim) and THEN transition. Because you're not going to be able to get a new job ever. In that sense I guess the gay thing is better, it just seems less likely to work than being openly trans because HR can't claim they had no idea.

>he's actually looking for a job

I love food helper so much.

> ITT business ethics 101

What are some good ways to lie your way into an internship? Like what are some good positions to put down that won't be backtraced?

No thanks, OP. I'd rather be permitted to enter into the kingdom of heaven rather than make a few bucks on earth through sin.

Graduated with a 2.18 and I make $200k+

Fucking roospeak.

No one knows what the fuck cfd is you Tasmanian taint.

Sure, if you go gamble it on etheroll.

>he doesn't have a phd in mathematics
>he doesn't have job he wants
>he doesn't have 300k starting

I mean neither do you, so...

Isn't society collapsing?

You never leave the basement, do you?

CFDs are a form of stock leverage gambling you fucking imbecile.

well you grow up that way because those are considered honorable traits, the thing is as you get older you realise it's all bullshit and the world is a mean place. the honest people dont get very far in life, you dont have to be a liar all the time but whenever a small little lie helps you out you should go for it.

And it isnt always bad a lot of the time it's just bending the truth. or simply being friendly to important people and I dont only mean people higher ranked than you, there are very smart people out there some of them are simply not that ambitious but if you befriend them and have a problem they can help you out A LOT. so if they ever have something that is easy for you to do you should help them out because they will remember and owe you one.

How do you go from one job to the next with no references? I don't want my boss to know I'm looking for a new job so the only reference I have is the guy that quit the company

You say "the honest people don't get far in life" and then you suggest OP be nice to people and to help them out.

Probably what you mean is that OP should prioritize who he interacts with, consider the cost-benefit of being close to some people and not others, and don't believe that "everyone is equal" or that people are in the positions they're in because of some inherent self-worth. As you say, some people are ambitious and others aren't.

You can only be close to so many people. Might as well choose wisely instead of randomly.

I don't think there's anything dishonest or dishonorable about that, no matter how you frame it.

Should i make some little lies on my resume like..held some X high position in like an investing club in university, or some position in an untraceable made up start-up company?

which is why society drills it into your brain to obey and conform. How can the majority be manipulated otherwise?

The only way to make money and be top 1% is by lying and scamming. Simple as that.

basically.