Is the dip over already?

Is the dip over already?

does buying the dip ever fail?

It's just getting started.

We are in another crypto winter. The dip is never over for another 3 years

Just getting started

it's looking pretty stable at 2500 so far...

Pretty much
Might dip again before 1 Aug tho

It was 2425 just 4 hours ago friend.

Yeah, I agree. We had a correction last night from the massive green candle we had yesterday after we hit $2,440 but it's looking good now.

I was expecting it to go to 2200 at the least.
I like how everyone freaked out earlier this month about the possibility of a fork but now everyone is cool with it because they've realized that it means free coins. Fucking bastards.

There is no such thing as free, someone will have to pay for it and the price of "free coins" is depreciation of the bitcoin if these "free coins" are not thrown into the trash can immediately.

Lmao, it will go to 1900$ with the panic before the 1st August, get out while you still can.

>Dip

More of a dent. Wake me up when it hits 2k.

Man, I hope so, dude. I am in fiat right now and it always makes me nervous being out in the nocoiner cold waiting for my re-entry point.

You just have to wait a few days before the first of August.
Anyone who is buying bitcoins right now will regret it when they see Bitcoin reaching $ 1800 in July and reaching $ 3600 in August.

It already reached $1800.

Yes, but it is possible to hit again. If it does not reach the 1800s, I think it is almost certain to reach 2200. Then in August, it will probably reach the 3600 with the money of people waiting to see what will happen on day 1.

I work as a Canadian Plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

> You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

> Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money with your pink wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor

No. Literally never has failed. But you can only say that when everything is up and ahead.

nope. at the very least we're going to the 2200.

It won't reach 3k until at least mid september again. I say that because I saw it time and time again. The shakeout of the FUD'D people will make them hesitant for a while to buy back in again until they see this whole thing is on an upwards trend again. Don't get me wrong btc will reach 5k, 10k, etc at one point but august will be chaotic to say the least. Good time to make money due to volatility (or lose).

I think this time it will be different. Last week went for below $ 1800 and a few days was above $ 2800.
So up to $ 2800 I think it will be quiet and still have the money of a lot of people that are first day of August pass to see what will happen and return with money to the bitcoin.