Begining

Hey Veeky Forums a question for you: how much money you started with and when,how much you invested, and how much you have now?

>invested
$90
>got out
$115

Like 7k. Now I got 13k. Had 30k. But had to pay back the 7k and everything dipped.

Invested $25 and now I have $40. Doing good so far.

Year 1
>Decided to deposit $1k I made at mcdonalds into a brokerage account at the age of 18, in uni
>try to trade big board stocks
>realize i don't have enough money for that
>trade penny stocks under $.001
>Gross gains: $4.8k
>Gross losses: $3k
>i think I'll keep doing this

Over the next 2 years I continue to deposit what ends up being $10k of my money in total. With the exception of the current year, I've had a full time job, or part-time + school, while making this money.

Year 2
>net gain $18,500
Year 3
>net gain $24,000
After that I didn't do it as much
>Year 4/5
>Net Gain $1,000 each year
Current Year
>Net gain $34,000 year to date

So I've realized almost $80k for something I do in my spare time. Grossed over 150k easy. This year in particular I've probably dedicated less than 40 hours to it so far.
Pic is this current year, to date.
You'll notice that it started at 22k, less than the gainz above. That's cause I bought a corolla and it's paying for school.

You'd be a millionaire if you invested in crypto

>lil'waynian language

180usd
347usd

I briefly looked into it, like 2 years ago. I tried to apply my penny stock logic to it.
The market cap seemed to high... for everything, based on the coins outstanding. Like, a penny stock tier stock with 93,559,823 shares outstanding would never trade at $200 (ETH). & 21m outstanding @ $2,500 (BTC).

The problem was that I was approaching everything like it's worthless, like I do with penny stocks lol.

I did mine Panda Coin when it was getting popular for like a week here. I tried to do some arbitrage with it, but I did it backwards like an idiot. lmao

Started with 9k a month or two ago just when everything was ATH.

I think I'm in the red with 1-2k but I'm feeling confident I'll start earning something once my strategy is fully developed. There have also been lessons in every failures. Not having ADHD (like 99% on this board) also helps.

started with 300$ this month now i'm 500$

$0
$0
$153,000
God bless crypto

wagecuck reporting in
>started $40,000 in debt
>invested $0
>have $100,000

Someone doesn't have anything better to do then to look at another persons grammar or the way they write

Started with £1.5k, from which I made £16.5k. I took out £2.5k. The £14k I had remaining dropped to £4k, then went up to 8, then 10, and now it's down to £7.8k :x

Just to add, I started at the end of 2016 but most of my gains came from purchases around April / March... I'd put the money into BTC then got the idea of buy alts. Most of the coins I picked for their long-term prospects pumped. An example is Ark, got it two or three days after it hit Bittrex. IIRC Ark did over 10x

started 1.5 months ago
3000 invested
5000 now

started with 0
up to about 50usd
mined some zcl with my gpu and had it pay into a bittrex wallet

Kek, I forgot to include fees, I actually made about $18 in profit.

Can someone on here assist me with coinbase fees. Based on my understanding, when you buy any currency, fees are included into the payment so the total that it shows is
>Amount of currency + fee
Although, when you sell, it shows your
>Revenue - fee
So to find your total profit you have to:
>Revenue - Purchase Total- fee (for selling)
Correct? I'm very tired, and decided to update my excel worksheet, and my brain somehow got confused with basic math.

My mistake, I meant that the revenue total excludes the fee, so you just subtract the selling fee from the
>Revenue - Purchase Total

started with $100 around a week ago
i have $98 now.

No emotion: that's what business is. Fuck all your feelings because business is business, it's strictly financial.

Get that money back and spend it on the same thing. Yeah we profit with profits.

Everyday I think about the money. I can't go a day without my money.

Invested 3K euros
Cashed out 24K still have 11K invested and another 10k ready on the line to buy the dip

Who the fuck said anything about feelings

Woah sso th this is the po powe of biz

600$

6000$

oh and 3 months ago

>$800
>$600

A-am I gonna mm-make it ?

545 euro in
6845 dollar on my bittrex, roughly 5k euro

Started a couple of weeks ago, trading with no margin, only blue chip stocks.

Doing well so far.

nope

>180$
>185$ now
Got to 220 BTC crash plus the SEC fucked my ass.
I'm going to get back to 200 within 2 days, even with BTC at 2500.

no user, only I will succeed.

>12$ (pitied from good anons)
>12 dollars now
Life in Venezuela is hard

Starting investing middle of March with $2500.

Now it's about $9000.

ką tu čia mokais?

300K/year due to my math Phd

now have around tree fity due to investing in digibytes

How do I get into penny stocks?

Start with ihub, google it. That's where a big chunk of the traders are. First realize that just about everyone that posts there has an agenda which you should almost always not follow. Find the breakout board, this is not particularly useful because you want to be in before it gets there, but it's interesting to look at

OTCMarkets, google it
Once you find a stock, it's important to know the share structure and maybe things in the financial statements

Security of State of ((State)), mostly the Nevada SOS Business Search. Google it. You'll use this to find the most accurate count of shares authorized and business standing: default, revoked, reinstated, active

A lot of people use twitter like they use ihub. Search your stock like $AMZN.

Get etrade. Scottrade charges a lot of extra commission (my broker :[ ). TDA won't let you trade random stocks, randomly. IB is to expensive for pennies. Others won't let you trade anything under $1. .

Level 2, google it. You probably won't want to invest in this but it's really useful.

Equity Feed. You probably won't want to invest in this but it's VERY useful. It pays for itself if you use it right, but it's a big jump to make. It used to be cheaper.

Also realize that pennystocks are basically on the same level as shitcoin, in terms of legitimacy and risk.

20k invested (May), 58k now. Almost all from just hodling ETH.

Atsipisk ubage, ne tavo lygis čia tai tu ir nesimokyk kas ne tavo :)

>£3000
>£11000

$0 / $0 / $0

>0
> 300K

> 25
> 300

I'm unstoppable yo

>invested
$2700
>now
$700

not a joke, tried day trading without any market knowledge and got burnt bad by waves and then SIGT
went just about all in on both and was up big on both occasions and was just too greedy to pull out

i bought my SIGT between 1.5 and 3.5k and was watched it bounce a few times around 4k and figured i could leave it and it would be ok

in hindsight I should have set stop losses both times and was just reluctant to do so assuming it would dip a bit then jump and i would miss the gains.

i have about 15k SIGT and the rest is in BTC right now, any advice?

I invested $150 in btc back in 2010, I heard about it on hack a day, and I was intrigued by the mining aspect of it.
I forgot abou that wallet for some time and started cashing out small amounts on 2015 and lastly cashing all out on June this year.

I recently got back in on other shitcoins just for fun, I have made about 50 or 60k since I started.

>25k in stocks from grandparents when I'm born
>Slowly chipping down with community college payments and general living
>18k left
>Invest 3k
>Current 2.3k
It's all fucking Eth's fault, I fell for fomo and bought at ATH. Every other trade I've made money on but fucking Russians dragging my shit down

Invested $465, have $480 ish, $15 profit is strong for a week

I literally just got into stocks yesterday. $3,000. I have since made up the cost of trade (5 trades at $6.95 per = $34.75). So $34.75 after two days. And that's not profit. Just bringing me back to even.

My picks were:
ATVI (Activision Blizzard)
EXPE (Expedia)
AMZN (Amazon, obviously)
PFG (Principal Financial Group)
NFLX (Netflix)

PFG is going to announce their Q2 Earnings tomorrow after close. I reallyyyy hope it doesn't go south. Could be a good opportunity though. PFG is my wildcard, the rest are bonified solid.

Look at CHGG, AMD, and NVDA. They are on the rise.

>Netflix
>Blizzard

jesus christ, it's like you want to lose money

Invested $100 in a betting exchange to try out my bot. $15 dollars profit.

good one IRS good one

what platform/app are you using with such a low amount?

Actiblizz has been doing fine lately. They make casual games that sell well. Next Call of Duty is about WWII which hasn't been seen in FPS games for a while. It should rake in the casual bux like no tomorrow.