jesus fucking christ thats the truth

Oh FUCK
I havent slept in 4 days

its the despair code

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

ONE

WORLD

CURRENCY

But seriously what is so profound about blockchain? All my transhumanist satan-worshipping nihilist Zuck-tier tech-nerd friends are jizzing their pants over crypto and blockchain

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

idk but it prints money out of thin air

what is the blockchain tho?

Your thinking about the bad you need to focus on the positives, like????......
What are the negatives of a block chain?

blockchain is literally fucking 666 Satan guys we aare so fucked

>krohn
goyim decentralized currency is anti semitic and satanic

what in the actual shit did he mean by this ?

The blockchain is the matrix

(((Krohn)))

Blockchain solves the problem of voting in the government.

Even now, voting for the president, there is no way we can know for sure whether the results they give are the actual results of the vote. Watch this video to see the huge problem with centralized electronic voting:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3_0x6oaDmI

Blockchain will solve all of this. Voting will become decentralized, votes will need to be signed with your citizen private key, and votes will be anonymous using cryptographic tricks.

The result is an election that cannot be hacked. An election impossible to hack, impossible to cheat in any way, publicly verifiable by everyone, and does not require any trust between anyone. This technology will shake the foundations of this world and start a decentralization revolution.

You really think they will allow real voting? Don't think so. It may begin in small steps and unimportant things but to reach the step of a presidential vote.. they have to allow it.

I see the only solution in forking the government and get 51% of voting power to delegitimize the classic government

lol electronic voting machines

do you know how many assholes smashed the trump button so it was the only one that would press? This whole country is fucked, people can't even lightly touch the HEAT SENSITIVE buttons on gas pumps and vending machines how the fuck do you expect them to use an important machine that actually matters?

I don't think you understand.

People sign their vote on their home computer and send it to the network. From there they can confirm their vote has been added to the blockchain.

it is a revolutionary idea, but won't reach nearly any of the returns people are expecting at least within the next few decades, and that's if the gov doesn't destroy it at first.

It's funny how optimistic people will see things when you put dollar signs in their eyes. But how often do good things that we hope for happen? This is hopefully where meme magic comes into play.

Why would a decentralized database rob me of sleep?

Because the blockchain solves a lot of the problems which states and organizations exist to solve.

But thats going to make me sleep more soundly. I hate most organizations and state governments. However by Bias against state governments is mostly due to elevated number of negative stories that end up in the news were as I dont live in them so I dont know about the positives. I do like my current state government. They have been doing well lately.

For people saying that the gub'ment is gonna step in and restrict crypto, realize that according to game theory, all civilizations will tend toward decentralization.

When a society starts with an all powerful king, even though the king makes all the rules, eventually he will be overthrown. There is this natural tendency towards a voting system, the people in power will still try to cling to power with things like gerrymandering, but the more time you give, the more the power will shit from one person with large, disproportionate power, to many people with moderate power. If you model this with game theory you can make this same result pop out.

Ultimately, it is in everyone's best long-term interest to use crypto, including politicians, so eventually crypto will dominate the globe.

The states and organizations will fight, like a company fights to avoid bankruptcy. It will fight any way it can. They will go from house to house and collect anything that looks like mining equipment and private keys. The Queen of England wants her free lunch and the blockchain won't help her get it.

Until you get decentralization and a dictator comes along and sees an easy, unified population to conquer.

Don't worry, user. I understand and am also excited about this technology.