Ex-member of the core Chancoin community. Ask me anything

Ex-member of the core Chancoin community. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nmnVkF7
discord.gg/wCA5wN5
chancoin.info/address/CcALLChanCoinsGoToHeavenXxXy3YnA3u
ong.social/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are 5 scamcoin threads right now, faggot.

if Andy does not respond, your shit is going down.

> discord.gg/nmnVkF7

lolol you guys fell for this scam.

It is going up from here on. The thing is, it can go both ways depending on how the devs will react.

lol keep telling yourself that buddy, you fell for a scamcoin. its not going anywhere.

How does it feel to know you're a useless piece of shit who shilled a scamcoin and literally stole money from people by misrepresenting what you were selling?

What does it feel like to wake up every morning knowing you're a failed thief?

Could your mother reconcile her vision of who you are with who you really are if she knew about your behavior?

Fuck you, cunt. I hope all of your shitty scam coins burn and you realize you wasted your time and energy pursuing a nothing burger.

There are ups and down with every project. There is still money to be made on Chancoin. We are not giving up yet, This is just the beginning, whether you like it or not!

> ALL CHANCOINERS
> ASSEMBLE discord.gg/nmnVkF7

We are going to rock this baby! Check out my name, it is a Chancoin address.

FUCK off stop shilling this premined shit coin

more than 30% of it has been burned. Devs need to premine, how else do you think you can get on Bittrex? It costs $10,000 to get there, and Chancoin is on 4 exchanges already.

Is ChanCoin a scam?

Nobody knows, but devs seems to be friendly and active, airdrops happen often, premining is burning/airdroping, coin added for some exchanges to trade, current rate is not bad at all 3-5 cents per coin. but it's posssible to dev to sell premined shit or they can easily drop the development. If you have some free time for getting airdrops or to mine, so why not get some coins?

The coin is forked! Premine is going to get burned!

Prove it.

>ed member
>posts adress in name field

To kek you discord shills get more retarded by the second

Scam coin shilling is bad no one wants your premined shit

Keep shilling your mixtapes

Chancoin Air-Drop in 23 hours.Stay tuned!

> discord.gg/nmnVkF7

what's the link to the new discord?

Roll here for Free Chancoin!

>

read the source code, faggot
line 396, main.cpp
>// Check if the coins have been decided, through 99.9% consensus in the community, to be burned.

discord.gg/wCA5wN5

Chancoin Todays News or whatever is some psycho that is obsessed with chancoin and mad that they kicked him out for being a fucking pump and dumper.

another thing, 3 million of the premine has been verifiably burned - you can check for yourself on the block explorer:
chancoin.info/address/CcALLChanCoinsGoToHeavenXxXy3YnA3u

Thats great. The whole fucking coin needs to be burned and rebuilt from the ground up.

THE BIGGEST ISSUE IS THAT THERE'S A KNOWN SCAMMER WITH POTENTIALLY 400,000 COINS - 4X THE TOTAL NUMBER OF COINS EVER MINED BY THE COMMUNITY.

What do people not understand about this situation? I'd rather stick my dick into a fire ant mound than own this coin.

dude, at least it's not 9 million anymore. And in other coins the devs usually premine more than this.
It's 4x the number of coins now, because the coin is new, but in a few months it will be like 5% only or something, only diminishing with time

You're really not that naive are you?

Most other coins don't have a 30% premine and those that do have a premine typically serve a purpose and require significant developer work.

4CHN is literally a copy-paste Scrypt cookie cutter coin. Probably 45 minutes of effort, tops.

The premine that is not verifiably burned is currently 6,000,000 of the 6,100,000 coins in circulation. Or about 98.3%.

I meant that 400k is not that big.
and they said that around 2 million more had been frozen (that's what the new wallet version is for)

Since the launch of the coin the community has mined 110,000 coins give or take.

The rogue developer / scammer / pump and dumper has 400,000.

How is 400,000 not that big when the community as a whole has mined roughly 25% of that?

Get your head out of your ass.

what do you think about ong shitcoin ?
ong.social/

nigger the guy dumped all his coins as soon as he found out he had been discovered. those 400k are locked in his wallet, he can't do anything with them

He has 400k he can still spend. And they are up for sale right now. Half on nova, half on cryptopia.

The devs are retarted and froze his exchange wallets. You wont be able to withdraw from the exchanges soon

bumb

hi andy/gossamer/about 3 fake members of the community

no you dumb nigger, the exchange wallets were purposefully kept unfrozen in order not to fuck with the exchanges. do you think the devs are stupid? you can check the list of blacklisted transactions yourself, all of them originate from andy's addresses and are atleast 100k chancoin each.

your stupid its not scrypt cut and paste you are spreading fud it is POW good for miners btfo with your stupid shit

Proof?

There were actually innocent suckers who bought this shit? I thought only people who wanted to scam others actually went and bought some

No I think there are actually some sorry chumps who paid money for this shitcoin.

I feel really sad for them, particularly the ones who have bought in the last few days, because they might have been buying burned coins.

I wonder what the Securities and Exchange Commission would think of that?

they aren't stupid, they're shills.

They know it's fake, but they have to convince you that it's real because you need to buy their bags.

As far as I know, Only one dev is from america. And they are minor dev.

Also that is only for ICO and token sales directly from devs. Not for coins traded on exchange