Was he right?

Was he right?

ugly chink coping hard

probably, but jesus what an ugly man

If you're uggo you deserve it.

classic survivors bias.

he's right. if he said 30 he would be an asshole, but 35 is enough time. get it together, faggots.

I'd say 40. There are many people who start residency at 30.

nigga looks like Krang

he's a douche. he's saying 7 billion people deserve to be poor. fuck him.

No he's right.

The Old saying goes that if you haven't accomplished anything by middle age, you don't deserve respect.

If you are still poor by 35 you deserve it. I grew up and was poor until 25 when I finally decided to turn it around. After 6 years of hard work I was independent and now I make 150k/year. I am by no means rich but I ain't poor, because I chose not to be. Being born into poverty is one thing but staying poor is a choice you make each day.

Hes right if it wasn't for my addictions and self Id probably have a 750 credit score.

If you don't have a PhD at 35 you deserve it.

I deserve to work to pay taxes to see a guy who is subsidized by the government say that.

What many people fail to understand is that in the world in which we live merit and success are two things that have no relation to each other. If we take the government out of the game that is living parasites and incompetent financiers, I would agree with him. Here in Brazil you have no idea how many people should be rich and are poor and wealthy who deserve to be poor.

nice load of bull

Nah.
>Born Third Worlder
>5 brothers and sisters
>Cannot study
>Stay poor
Working hard is a meme if your environment is bad to begin with. I'm 30, working my ass off, wrote a novel, earn 8 times more than the average salary where I live (20k/year) but I will still stay poor until the end of my life. I cannot even buy real estate because of the bubble.
And I don't give all of my earnings to my parents. Which I should do because I'm still living with them if I want to actually save something. Only 15%.

Oh, fuck you.

respect from who?

Wait I know a guy who got cancer before age 35.

He's right.

At the end of the day, you can blame the government or the system or what have you, but it's no one's fault but yours that you never bothered to develop a skill. If you don't work to differentiate yourself from the flock, you deserve to be treated as pathetically and unfairly as the rest of them.

You seem to think you are contradicting what Jack ma says.

tell me what you did to change and what you got into user

I'm only 21 but feel lost (rent an apartment, part time uni/work) and I'm starting to hate it. Things that interested me as a youth just seem like a waste of time, but I'm still struggling to man up and change. My father died when I was young so I've never really had that kind of direction. Any advice?

He's generally right, if you consider the group of people his statement would be directed at and if you concede there are a fair amount of instances where even in good circumstances this saying doesn't fly.

As a general rule, if you're fully able to do almost whatever you want and you dream of being rich, you should be able to make that dream come true. Although he's a one in a billion guy, who got extremely rich because he found the right niche at the right time. But the statement doesn't mean you should be as rich as he is, just rich, and as such you should be able to make enough luck to become well off. Luck can be made by being visible, taking more oppurtunites and opening yourself up to new things. As well as researching and being knowledgeable. Just don't expect to get as lucky as he was.

Basically what I'm saying is if you want to be rich, are fully able and can work hard, you should be at least somewhat rich. If you have a mental disability, physical disability or are born in poverty, then yeah it's much less possible and it isn't necessarily your fault.