The Anglo problem

Are Anglos throughout history genitically evil
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ql1lZ0kZu1Y
Even though he's a little spastic about almost everything else he's spot on about the British

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That video is some grade-A dog shit, shame on you for bringing it to Veeky Forums

Lmfao fuck you
Also what kind of accent is that or does he have some kind of psychopathy

/int/posters are cancer.

Andrey Fursov
"The Global War. Anglo-saxons are against the planet"

Sounds Dutch

South African? Or Dutch as says. But then again I'm terrible with accents

>"da joos established the British empire I say this out of my ass and provide no names or sources to this spontaneous claim"
All human beings deserve to get nuked anti intelligence is going past the limit it was intended

I'm Dutch and it doesn't sound like Dutch, more like Swiss German or Austrian.

Probably Austrian the biggest wehboos are Austrian and French ironically

Anglo reporting in.

Do joos even live in England don't they have the least amount of Jews in Europe

British Jews (often referred to collectively as Anglo-Jewry) are British people of who are ethnically and/or religiously Jewish. The UK is home to the second largest Jewish population in Europe, and has the fifth largest Jewish community worldwide.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Jews

There's parts or London where you can't even move without bumping into Jews, which is a good thing as far as I am concerned.

London is s shithole

Bit harsh, depends on where you go

Okay, kid.

It is kid
Radio head is garbage too btw

I'm old by Veeky Forums standards and Radiohead were an old band when I was young. Is this supposed to be some sort of cutting comment, Tim?

Get back to work Wiggums you need to pay off those Somali immigrant settlements sooner or later.

What part of London is good? It looked like Africa in some parts

>wiggums

What is this?

Go back under your rock you slant-headed untermensch:

Anglos aren't evil, they just know what the right thing to do is and sometimes you have to use violence and force when dealing with a lesser species that doesn't really understand logic/reasoning

I see some truth triggers you the Anglo hates truth more then life itself you need to consider suicide by just walking through the streets of London where you'll probably get beheaded while amongst your compatriots you absolute demented yellow teethed bongrat

If you're rich there are plenty of nice areas to live: Kensington, Chelsea, Notting Hill etc. For places to shop there's places like Bond Street, Covent Garden, Knightsbridge and Carnaby Street. It's really not that bad, all cities have shitty areas but it's not hard to find somewhere decent to stay in London

Jews ironically vote Conservative in the UK.

t. Muhammad

>Muh boers
Why do people root for these assholes? They were the sole cause behind both of the wars they ended up in and the only thing the British did wrong was the camps, that the Boers largely ruined for themselves by sabotaging the supply lines and being homeopathic quacks

Good to see the Anglo-Jewish alliance destroying itself in present time.

>conservativism in England
No such thing anymore chap

Never trust perfidious Albion and its sons and daughters