You guys dont wear suits around and pretend youre legit bizmans right??

.. right?

I don't pretend. I am a businessman and wearing suits is distinguished. I usually go for a more causal look than the typical republican politician.

Something along these lines. Suit jacket with a turtle neck is neat.

>Turtle neck

We all Millionaire Next Door types.

lmao if you dress like this you're a fuckin fag

"Maybe if I wear this, somebody will give me some....."

JOBS

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Neckbeards detected

HAHAHAHAHA

the douche look then

Insecurities detected

if i didnt have to wear a suits why would I?

Suits are a meme.

I love wearing suits, but my girlfriend made me stop until I get something tailor-made. Fuck that, I'd rather buy more shitcoins with the money.

you look like a tryhard silicon valley nerd

were you bullied in school?

Shes got nice arms, boys.

literally havent changed my sweatpants in 3 days

she scared him and he pressed the police button

Tailored is the only way to go.

>they aren't tailored
what she really means is that you look like shit in your suits because they don't fit your body right you retard

>2017
>wearing anything other than tailored suits

Wow m8. Please stop doing this and get a brooks brothers suit, they'll do free tailoring if you buy from them. Probably go with milano fit because you a weak skinnyfag pussy.

That guy as tip top fashion sense, other than you faggot

Never wear them. Fucking pain in the ass gay shit.

Got 4 in my closet. Weddings, thats the only thing I need them for.

Fuck you guys. My mother said I look great, and some other relatives did as well.

ill still be wearing sweats and adidas when im fucking loaded lol

stealth wealth all the way

Board shorts an a tank top. Maximum comfy.

Yeah no shit your family is going to say it looks fine. They probably don't tailor there clothes and they also don't want to hurt your feelings.

Get your suits tailored, but before you go do it, find out how you want it to be tailored. There is a such thing as getting it too tailored.

I wear a white t-shirt, jeans, and loafers every single day, so I never even think about it.

Thinking of adding a casual blazer. Can the blazer + t-shirt and jeans combo ever work, or is that just stupid?

Why do you want to wear a suit? I don't think it makes much sense spending too much time/money on something which only grants superficial returns.

It will look stupid, suit and jeans combo is a bad idea

It's too 2017 to wear suits.

Hey Veeky Forums I'm trying to pull off the evil villain look. The turtleneck seems like a good start, and other ideas?

No we sit at home in our underwear losing money on cuck coins

This guy gets it.

track suit

I would only wear suits if I could have the real good shit, and tailored. That is a rich mans style, you don't play at it.

...no. Been there done that. My credentials speak for themself. I'm a highly accredited professional in my field and if I want to go to the office in Nikes and a hoodie (or just stay at home), I'm going to do just that.

When I first started out in my career I did the whole suit and tie thing, and it was fine but a lot of work and money to maintain an appearance that I didn't really care much about.

Jesus christ you're never gonna make it if you look autistic

Hahahaha are you fucking retarded? Good thing you have your gf to control your autism jesus