Is life worth living?

Is life worth living?

It's literally the best thing you can do

life is the greatest game there is , you can do anything when you get rid of your pesky morality

Sure, even though life wants to fuck you over sometimes
I just fuck over life instead

>Is

Sophomoric

>life

Sophomoric

>worth

Sophomoric

>living?

Sophomoric

It's neither good nor bad, it's just this. Enjoy it while you can since it's a gift. Cherish the good, ignore the bad.

People fear death, but they shouldn't. It's merely fear of the unknown (for you atheists at least). Lose that fear and you'll love life far more.

yes but
is life worth living?

Yep

Until you get killed

>Can't see my mind
but we can see our minds what we can't see is spirits, consciousness or identity, or anything linked to these things and that is why concepts like gender indenity and transexuality are bullshit.

If you can not see something, can you prove it effects things we can see? Like gravity per example, we can not see that nor can we see light but we can see the effects of such forces, tell me where can we see the effects of dualism of how the body and mind are separate?

Where can we notice the effects of the body being separated from the mind can thought, imagination or reaction exist when the physical is separated from this spiritual energy called the spirit, how can we prove enlightenment exists or this upper realms of existence thanks to pray, or mediation when we are stuck in these bodies.

Once you're dead you won't care any more anyway.

>Diogenes When asked how he wished to be buried, he left instructions to be thrown outside the city wall so wild animals could feast on his body. When asked if he minded this, he said, "Not at all, as long as you provide me with a stick to chase the creatures away!" When asked how he could use the stick since he would lack awareness, he replied "If I lack awareness, then why should I care what happens to me when I am dead?"

>Diogenes

>implying he wouldn't be a greek shitposter on here if he lived now

subjective

it all depends on how good you are with memes

It's the most amount of fun you can possibly have while being alive.

What is the point of life?

What if I really hated memes for the past 10 years? And I still think they are getting progressively dumber.

You used a meme in that image, nearly all images you post are memes in some way.

Not at all

autism