Wtf happened to Australian property?

wtf happened to Australian property?

>2001 3 bedroom house $100,0000, 700 sq meters land, income $30,000
>2017 3 bedroom house $500,000 300 sq meters land, income $60,000

are you having a fucking laugh mate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BcyYyyaPz84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm waiting for a crash... but prices just keep going up... reminds me of bitcoin, the FOMO is getting to me. I'm worried I will buy a house at ATH and then it will crash... or will it ever?

The Chinese showed up.
This is particularly bad in Sydney, where any new buildings get sold to 80% Chinese people who have lots of disposable income.

It happened in Vancouver, it happened in Sydney, it will happen to more cities unless someone can prevent it.

Perth here. Chinks buying shit up.

Chinese never sell either. Sons a bitches dig in deeper than an alabama tick.

Don't buy in Australia. Save your shekels and rent a shitty apartment until you have enough to move overseas and buy a mansion for $100k and retire like a king at age 40 (or less if you're good at saving).

Fuck australia and the ridiculous greed here. We've all been sold down the river mates.

Fuck these chinese cunts.
All i want is my own place that i can fuck tinder sluts in. Sick of living at my folks

Same problem all over the west. Exponentially increasing turd world population being imported in drives prices up

Oy vey viz za racism

Where do all those chinks have all this money? Aren't they like a billion and most of them poor. Or it's just the rich that move to other countries? But how are so many rich?

perth cunt here. stop making the mistake of thinking its just AU. its the entire west being engulfed in this giant scam.

There's at least 100 million earning western salaries and above.

If just 1 % of them are rich, thats like 10 million of them. Thats more than enough rich people to buy up the entirety of Sydney driving all Ozzies to live in the bush (the horror!)

Trouble is, more than 1% of their population is 'rich'

brb cant afford to live in my own country unless i want to drive 4 hours every day to work.

The gook invasion happened brother.

It happened because boomers sold out their children's futures so they can age & die in comfort.

I wish I were joking.

well a good load of it comes from us selling them raw materials such as iron, and us buying back our iron in the form of cookware/cabling/electronics etc.

Thus we have no manufacturing, no jobs and no real wealth.

Chinamen got rick from the housing bubble in their own country witch is even worse, the smart ones sold and started buying overseas.

forward to 7.40
youtube.com/watch?v=BcyYyyaPz84

Chinks. Look at what's happening in Vancouver. Fucking chinks hoard houses and live there like 2 weeks a year. Big drug problem there too.

You imported hardworking refugees.

>China best world economy
>Chinese whales running the crypto currencies economy
>Chinese hoarders pumping every house market in the world

Are chinese master race ?

Credit, China has a massive amount of private credit at the moment.

although this infographic has a few good points I think the main thesis is exaggerated. not everything has to do with a conspiracy to kill white people. it's just that our current banking system makes the rich even richer and takes the money from the poor and common people.. So the gap between rich and poor is increasing and more and more people get pushed to the extremes either being really rich or poor.

Our system is not necessarily destroying white families, it is simply destroying the middle class which tend to be mostly white families in america.