even as they're walking
into their own demise.

1000 sats for tendies in my lunchbox

Get in DGB, we're going to Digimar.

We are the digimarines

what the FUCK

we are the digimarines

WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES

PLEASE STOP THIS MEME! NO MORE "WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES"!!! I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE! PLEASE STOP!! NO MORE>>>NO MORE>>>> BABY DON T HURT ME>>>NO MORE!

wir sind die digimarines ;_;

I work as a Canadian Plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

> You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

> Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money with your pink wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

we are the digimarines

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!!!!

Grab your nooses and sharpies

I'm so fucking happy this crash is happening, I almost thought DGB was going to be worth something. PHEEEEEW

>DGB bagholders have lost their mind are trapped in autism shock for life

kekK

Somos los digimarines wey.

Once bitcoin situation stabilises it'll probably have another run from 400 sats to 2k+

Crash? It's actually sustained the pump from the last couple days (somehow) and is actually now growing from 600-ish.

I honestly expected it to dead-cat-bounce to 700-600-500 and level again at 450ish before it started to slowly pick up once more.

Yet it appears to be growing slowly, even in spite of the BTC shitshow that's going on right now.

They are the Digitrines.
They like to get shat on.

we are the digimarines

you are sigtbags

digipirates

googoo gaga

whens that logo change coming

sightmarine here checking in to battle digijeets

Fucking lol

we are the digimarines

We NiggaMarine again. niggercoin.online

we are the digimarines