Free BTC BCC Airdrop Plans

What are you gonna do with your free Bitcoin Cash shitcoins once the hard fork occurs on 08/01? Currently BCC is at $359 or 14% the value of one BTC. Do you plan to just dump it for more Bitcoin? HODL and hope the price goes up?

For uneducated plebs, when a hard fork occurs on the blockchain, the blockcain splits into two forks. In this instance, one side will be Bitcoin, the other BCC. For each BTC you have, you will also get a free BCC. When it forks, for each BTC you own, you also get a BCC on the new fork.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@stan/bitcoin-united-btc-u-offers-3-second-confirmations-and-massive-throughput
news.8btc.com/the-consensus-of-bitcoin-international-roundtable-forum-about-the-bitcoin-blockchain-after-segwit2x
blog.bitmain.com/en/regarding-bitcoin-cash-viabtc-bitcoin-abc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

easiest 15% return of all time

I dont have enough btc since in on shitcoins but personally i would hodl bcc

how does this work when you hold it in your wallet, how can you recognize the newly formed BCC? need to use a specific wallet?

So BCC will be the bitcoin that stays like the current bitcoin while Bitcoin becomes segwit?

Its confusing because why would be call it bitcoin cash, when its trying to be more of a digital gold were as Segwit will become more of a gold/currency hybrid which will destroy all central banks in the world.

wait does this only apply if you have >= 1btc in your wallet?

>forever a poorfag pleb

No idea about other wallets, but btc core wallet is said to do the trick

yes and yes

Also, fucking captchas becoming absolute pain to pass lately. Whos responsible for this signs madness?

>Is BTC Split on Aug 1st 100% confirmed?

>If i have my BTC in an online wallet (blockchain.info) without private keys (i lost them) will i still get my BCC?

I would think if you have say 1 Sat BTC you would get 1 Sat BCC

I had a run with it when I was, well, the other day I I had captchas that were infinite, just would not work.

So you get he "pick all picture with an item. Those were refreshing so they would not take. Then you had the pick form this picture all boxes containing an item, those were just doing the infinite loop were it just said fuck you, do this one, and this one and this was.

The only ones that were working were the draw a box around the "item".

So it would be me hitting the new captcha button for 30 seconds until I got a solid picture.

Fucking shitty. I hope the AI takes over soon and fires all Googles carbonbased workers.

they do this shit to try and frustrate you into stopping your post. Best fix is to post anyways, fail the capcha, and then post agian after the error

DONT FORGET TO COPY YOUR POST

what wallet do i need to get BCC? electrum apparently won't support it

same. Leaving poorfags behind sounds somewhat legit too though, imo. Just wondered.

kek. Ye, its getting shitty.
However, Im quite sure the captchas have a learning algorithm functionality. So lazy fucks randomly clicking shit may be part of the problem.

where does this extra money come from? have a hard time understanding this HF shit

Electrum will support if, you just have to wait for them to release a BCC wallet.

Gonna hodl and see what happens (it's basically a free spin). When McAfee said he expects 500k Bitcoin within 2 years he was specifically referring to Jihan's fork - BCC is Jihan's fork.

I think BCC is no-segwit and 8MB blocksize increase.

$359? Wasn't it $459 just yesterday?

No, he was referring to segwit, which is what his company will be mining.

Better yet, what are you going to do with your Bitcoin United (BTC-U) sharedrop? steemit.com/bitcoin/@stan/bitcoin-united-btc-u-offers-3-second-confirmations-and-massive-throughput

You need your private key to get them.

I think it comes from people who have been bidding upon it's futures. It got as high as $900.

I thought segwit2x was supposed to prevent a hard fork, the fuck is this shit

A few chinks chicking like chinks do.

He was joking you fucking retard. He then said 25k

I thought after hard fork you receive 50% btc and 50% bcc or 80%/20% or something similar :S

You stay with the same number of btc of before then?

This is the deal: After the fork, move your funds to new address and wait for confirmation. If Bitcoin Crash has anything resembling a real replay attack protection, then you can use your old private keys to get free shit ready to be dumped using some shitty non official wallet or some piece of shit exchange that supports Bitcoin crash.

>For uneducated plebs, when a hard fork occurs on the blockchain, the blockcain splits into two forks. In this instance, one side will be Bitcoin, the other BCC. For each BTC you have, you will also get a free BCC. When it forks, for each BTC you own, you also get a BCC on the new fork.

its not quite that simple though.

Just make sure you have access to your private key because you'll probably need a second wallet to get your BCC.

He knows that by the end of 2017 BCC won't exist anymore. It' a joke bet.

question; I'm not familiar with mining- I know that difficulty of mining increases over time, with BCC, is this difficulty also copied over?

or is the difficulty from other miners competing with you?

Difficulty is based on the hashrate pointed at it.

me TOO

A crypto fork is the same as a fork in stocks.

English, please.

I'm gonna dump that shitcoin as soon as possible, hopefully i'll sell into some faggot cucks and make bank.

Miners don't trust core to go through with the 2x part of the fork. Considering how many times core has broken promises made to miners it's understandable why they're cautious.

what about paper wallet? Will it be transferable to btc and btcc chains both?

cheers, senpai

Electrum

everybody (including the hard fork faggots) is going to dump this shit coin and crash BTC with the power of 20 ICOs.

chinese is going to be rich while rest licks their wounds or rejoices in getting 0.5 a BTC of free money while the rest of their portfolio went down 70%

You are shilling Jihan's bullshit on everythread. The same fucking autist.

Dump BCC, its going to 0. BTC Billonaire Mircea Popescu will dump his 1+ million BTC and destroy BCC, it will be fun to watch.

Another summerfag. Not Core or anyone can promise a hardfork, it doesn't work that way.

Hardforking BTC in 3 months to raise the blocksize is stupid, it will not happen.

Support any hardfork at your own perill, but don't cry once your hardforked trash gets ruined by real bitcoin whales, and trust me, they don't give a fuck about corporations meeting in some retarded agreement.

You dumb fucks do realize that just yesterday Jihan Wu agreed to support BTC with Segwit + 2x blocksize down the road, and called bitcoin cash an altcoin.

....right ?
news.8btc.com/the-consensus-of-bitcoin-international-roundtable-forum-about-the-bitcoin-blockchain-after-segwit2x

don't feed us your lies with a side of eggroll

are you just arguing to be a faggot
or are you a dumbass and cant even be bothered to check the link i posted

Jihan doesn't even believe in bitcoin cash
bitcoin lives august 1st and bcc dies.

>news.8btc.com/the-consensus-of-bitcoin-international-roundtable-forum-about-the-bitcoin-blockchain-after-segwit2x
Is that true?

blog.bitmain.com/en/regarding-bitcoin-cash-viabtc-bitcoin-abc/

this is bitmains official website
does that help?
>The New York Agreement is a joint effort of the global Bitcoin community. As one of its signatories, Bitmain has actively supported the smooth implementation of Segwit2x and will continue to run the btc1 software on all our mining pools, namely Antpool, BTC.COM pool and ConnectBTC, in the foreseeable future.

I guess that deciding if BCC is a contingency plan or an altcoin depends only on 2x, but both sites are, at the very least, talking about the same issue from totally different perspectives.

I don't agree that the two links are "totally different perspectives"

What I posted here
Can be reworded as, "We will not mine BCC for the foreseeable future"

The whole issue with BCC was that people thought Jihan would take bitmain and the large pools they operate on and leave BTC and drop the hashrate substantially, crippling it temporarily.

But that is not what is happening. They will continue to mine/operate on the existing BTC chain and BCC is used/mined by the extreme minority.

You are right. Hopefully, BCC will be another sad addition to the museum of crypto failures inaugurated by Bitcoin Unlimited.

and 500+ a few days ago. this shit will be almost nothing in a few days

>1 sat btc
What a newfag

Can somebody confirm that we will get bcc for holding btc in poloniex?

No, polo holds the 12 seeds of the wallet. They will own your bcc.

Pro tip: gtfo of polo right now, its the most shit exchange, check plebbit and see how many issues (locking in accounts, stealing money etc) better use bittrex

They gave us etc though