NEO is next ETH !!!

Check out their white paper. Even the decentralised trading .. (ETH 2.0)

github.com/neo-project/docs/blob/master/en-us/index.md

I do not care about the price of its coins, just a great way forward in crypto tech!!

Check it out!
What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6knw16/antshares_inflation_schedule/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2022288.msg20148742#msg20148742
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isn't ANT based on NEO?

considered that ETH is dropping real hard i'm not putting much faith in this

.. many other ground breaking points making it the best crypto by far.

But the really cool thing is that volume is highest on many exchanges for months, for price going up that is a big plus! Future is looking good for NEO!

Do you mean Ant Shares? Yes, that is the same coin. Used to be called that now its just NEO (on bittrex they still call it Antshares).

Yep that too.

Volume means (usually) new "blood" coming in on that "level", creating new base for move forward.

So yes also that is good.

But I am most happy with a real change for crypto future in general with Neo.
With a great team behind it and a great start, I believe we have something for the future to battle with FIAT, and that is what the world needs!

So for that, I am thankful

Well perhaps crypto is not for you .. That is ok.

how do you mine it?

According to my TVHV System (True Value/Hype Value) I created my self and coded an implementation in Python, ETH is right where it should be. ETH has stabilized.

>drawing random meme lines

LoL

Actually it is not that bad .. Can you make one for Neo?

Also, what NEO feature do you believe is most important/cool for crypto in general??

I believe the fact that we need no more exchanges to trade it ..

25$ inc.

?

QTUM is the next China Ethereum, NEO is just a scam, NEO cant even make a PC wallet properly, so how they can execute on the more complex things?

explain

They cant even write properly

He can't.

It's not going to be China's ETH.

Just a heads up antshares will release the next 15 million coins of their circulating supply in august creating a %15 inflation. I don't know if it will be all at once or in parts but this will likely drive the price down.

It will.

It includes byzantine protocol with the 2.0 expontential reg.

Technically ANS is the best bet right now.
In economic terms i dunno, but the I'm sure about the rest.

cya

Are you NEO bagholder or they pay you for these posts/threads?

Uh, its 15 millions for year.
They give around 1 million every month, they start in august. It wont create more than a residual inflation.

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6knw16/antshares_inflation_schedule/

I made 40k in the last btc crash, I just know when something has to be done.

Short term ans it's not something to be done.
Long term ans is the best thing to be done.

__

Fuck that shit. They can't even get their desktop wallet right.

Yeah. There are a fuck load of Israelis shilling this piece of shit on here.

forget it OP. the fags here don't get it, and frankly they never will.

>mining neo

Good luck retard

QTUM we won't scam you thiw time, l-l swear

I hope all the NEO haters go and buy QTUM. I really hope they do.

They will and they will deliver loads of pink vojaks

I am in pretty deep in ANT/NEO, but there are some questions that I have.
If this coin is going to be a new chink ETH, then the chink gov. needs to give it a go ahead, or at least accept it to some extent.
The NEO headquarters are in Taiwan, right? I'm not an expert in geopolitics or in chink culture, but from what I understand the relations are not the best between Taiwan/Chinkland. My limited knowledge also include some hypothesis about chink pride being an essential factor in all relations relating the chink.
Can someone pls enlighten me about these concerns?

stfu. you say chink way too many times, and I don't believe you even have ANS/NEO. prove it.

I'm balls deep into ANS and guess what ? I invested in Qtum as well. You'd be foolish to not take advantage of the low prices. That thing has enormous trading volumes in China and the release is only in september.

when will this NEO is the next ETH die? It's fucking not and nothing will be. Now it may be profitable in the long run or it may stagnate and not go much higher. Stop scamming poor anons into thinking this is their get rich quick coin. It's fucking not.

it means its gonna be yankee ETH

lol if its really in taiwan thats bad news.

taiwanese and chinese fucking hate each other.

china does everything in their power to cockblock taiwan. Like the one china policy that doesnt let other countries even recognize taiwan as its on country. Why all the chinks got to butthurt when trump took a phone call from taiwan lmao

nigger NEO was featured in CCTV, which is Chinese state owned tv channel. Do you really think the govt would let it be featured on their NATIONAL tv channel without being somewhat accepting of it?

That was what they said about ETH either. That it will be the next bitcoin. The people that believed made a lot of money. Same here.

NEO is the next ETH and everybody is saying it because its true. The people that believe and get in below dollar 100 get rich, others will not.

Simple.

If you could get rich when it would all be very clear everybody was rich. People get rich by seeing what others do not yet see ..

eth bag holder spotted

by the time these fags "wake up" it'll be too late

Idk, that is why I am asking someone to enlighten me, so far I'm still being kept in the dark. The fact that no one seems to be able to shed some light onto my concerns only strengthen mentioned concerns.

Then sell you dumb faggot. Oh wait, you can't, because you don't have any. Your concern trolling is too obvious. Work on your form.

420 waiting room
can these chinaman do one more pump so i can free myself of these bags

I really like Antshares and it makes up about 20% of my portfolio but I'm worried that the anons hyping it up missed out on getting in on the ground floor of BTC and are praying that this is their real chance for a moon mission
because of that I'm afraid to trust half the info in these threads

we're done hyping it up for the most part. faggots here on biz wanna stay poor. so whatever.

I didn't ask advice about if I'm gonna sell or not fucktwat. I bought and sold ANT's several times today, and I don't have to prove shit. Why? Because its not relevant for the questions I ask. You're just proving you're a brainless cunt who doesn't comprehend the term knowledge, ppl like you are the ones keeping ppl from buying NEO, take another shillpill and calm the fuck down kiddo.

This.

NEO is probably one of the best coins you can invest in if your not looking for a short term cash out.

The developers are making very smart decisions and learning from their mistakes.
They are developing slowly and reducing mistakes which will result in a stable product which is the only way a currency is going to be adopted by the mainstream.

Quite frankly NEO functions very differently than ETH and I wish people would stop comparing them.

>Hurr durr it has smart contracts, that makes it Ethereum.

Don't invest in it. We don't give a shit. When it is adopted mainstream in China within the next 10 years and Chinese Businesses dump billions into it your missing 500 dollar investment wont mean shit.

>Hurr Durr chink coin, I don't speak Chinese so that means there is no information about it.

>Hurr Durr the coin isn't perfect coming out of the box and isn't instantly adopted. Shit coin

>Hurr Durr the coin isn't making 50% gains daily. Shit coin.

No one cares.

Go be like everyone else and buy signatum so you can get excited by your 200% gain in a day at an unstable 2mill market cap while you wake up the next morning to see all your money gone as the miners walk away laughing at your retarded ass.

Is that why you're so vehemently trying to defend the coin and stop FUD? If the damned thing actually has value FUD can't stop it in the end, so it reeks of trying to sell people on it (especially when you guys fucking post with the same damned pictures every thread)

Jesus christ just use google for one second the government gave em a reassuring nod

OP, I own antshares and I fucking hate you. your thread is cancer

>check out their whitepaper!
I bet you dont understand a single word on there
stop making NEO look like a scam coin with these boards

I think sharing the whitepaper is fine.

I was just wish these idiots would stop saying it is the next ETH.

Who is selling it to you?
Mayority of all ANS threads are about US the holders of the coin talking about the price and possible dips/spikes

We have to deal with people coming in that trie to shit on this coin with theire borderline retarded nigger logic

If you don't want to invest in it, fine, you're free to close this tab and go on your way to lambo land riding the chancoin meme or qtum shit, what ever

I and many others belive in this coin so we tend to talk about it if this is such a great concern to you you can use the filter pajeet

so how do i mine this chinkcoin

Use google you useless pice of shit

no

"Reps from Antshares have attended at least one government-sponsored industry conference on blockchain. It also appears Antshares held a blockchain competition in collaboration with a committee of the Shanghai municipal government (on antshares official site)"
This is no sign of reassuring not, it's bullshit, has no actual substance at all.
This alo proofs that you are an absolute numbnut, who cant fucking read or comprehend simple information. My fucking shirtbuttons have more intelligence than you.

post a screenshot of your NEO holdings.

we moon soon my friends! I love you all!

>Mayority of all ANS threads are about US the holders of the coin talking about the price and possible dips/spikes

Bullshit. Every other thread is about 'to the mooooon' and how people should have already gotten in on it

>decentralised trading
SYSCOIN - trade now
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2022288.msg20148742#msg20148742

Now why the fuck would i do that?
I fail to see how that is relevant to the issue.
I am not here to entertain your basement dwelling aspie ass.

>no NEO FUDer confirmed

On the contrary, I have a bit more than 55% of my holdings in NEO, I would like nothing more than it going up.
You see the problem is not the dev. team, they provide information with the perspective of selling, that what a biz/ness do. I am merely trying to sober up the retarded shilling and uncritical mongoloid way of communicating in here. One liners like "take me to mongoland" "rocket-launch my aspie ass to the moon" and such. Stating stupid fucking subjective fantasies or wishes does not help anyone, at least your own interests if you want this coin to gain more attendance. But i understand, you have no way of comprehending this, you are a retard with retard dreams and difficulty distinguishing between anime and real life. Just hold on to your basement and hope your mommy never leaves this world or your wet dreams.

Chinese will go with the money

Reason why people are comparing it with ETH is not because of features. Its because it will be the next best thing ..

Same with BTC and ETH

It is not about you. Perhaps this is not for you.

When mentioning "next ETH", just saying is the next best thing, that is all.

If that gets you agree, damn life must be hard ..

Ok by all means

Please enlighten us about NEO and teach us your wisdom

>11 posts by a this ID
>broken English
Begone Chink shill

Yep I am the OP starter, you can see my ID (like anyone else). Who cares that I manage my own poste a bit and answer questions people ask me?

I believe that is what I should do.

You have nothing to do sir, get a life ..

bitter wagecuck detected

Its funny seeing so many guys here shitting on ANS/NEO, when it is probably one of the best coins out there instead of being just a scrypto clone with some changed numbers.

I'm currently holding 7k bags of ants and this fuck is going to the moon next year and I'll be riding a yatch full of lambos

yup. it's sad. just sad.
but I know they will remember me, when I am off in lambo land, and they are all alone in wagecuck slaveville. they'll remember the poster on biz who tried to tell them to get ANS / NEO. and the regret will haunt them until the end of time...

I will buy into neo after the BTC hardfork

>yatch full of lambos
great analogy

Why after the fork?

hey retard pajeet/chinaman, I already said I own ANtshares

I said stop making this coin look bad with your retarded board. You will make us lose money because you make this coin look like a scam with your posts

>i can only find one source vaguely touching my point

Yeah sure buddy you're so intelligent i bet it hurts when you think

looks great desu senpai

small pump we have

Conclusion?

I tought so, no fucking conclusion.

ANS Is going to .007 as it's next ATH, screencap this.

Anything new from the reddit q and a?

On my phone can't look up shit

no. they are going full neo on August 6th - August 8th.

Disappointing but didn't expect that much anyway

Looking forward to the pump

we need to just get through august 1st

I could be either of this support lines.

It will dump a bit next week if BTC goes down, but it is a bit more resilent against this event, as most of its trading is done in CNY.
It also could go sideways for a bit until NEO is fully there and BTC does not move much.

I think a lot of people will pull out before the fork and buy back in after the chain is free to use again

A good date we got there with the 6th for the rebrand might give us a bit more momentum

so if I am holding 300 NEO should I exchange to fiat and wait? HF making me nervous

If anything hold btc in your wallet

Im not going to tell you what to do but i will trie to find a decent exit point in the last week and wait for people to pull out and the the price drop

Duno if that will happen tho, time will tell