Talking to my 90 year old grandma

>talking to my 90 year old grandma
>the subject of names for children comes up
>"haha grandma so did you and Grandpa have debates about what you were gonna name your kids?"
>"no darling back in our day the man named all the children and there was no debate. whatever he decided was what we went with."
>tfw the patriarchy like this isn't coming back
>ever
>the average college campus feminazi has the gall to complain about the patriarchy still existing and by this she means manspreading or men rating women numerically out of 10
just fuck my shit up senpai I can't take it any more

What are you complaining about? If you get a wife she'll probably let you name the child.

>all men convert to fundamentalist Bible-believing Christianity
>refuse to marry any woman that doesn´t agree to the biblical principles ruling the conduct of women and marriage
Problem solved.

or just let the influx of arabs in

>All men convert to Roman Catholic Christianit
>Refuse to marry any woman ever to feel pure AGAPE every day of their lives
Nice try, Luther.

dude just marry immigrant girls or women from 2nd or 3rd world countries.

they're always redpilled. white women are trash.

t. My imaginary wife won't let me name my imaginary daughter Lesbea

Look at it this way, when you find a girl worthy of your time who obviously has no problem with you naming your children then you know you have a winner. Top notch criteria tbqh.

I named our daughter, my wife had her ideas but once she knew I was set on a name she didn't object one bit

Feelsposters being pussywhipped pussies as usual.

I don't care how you come to decide upon your names, I only hope that they are sensible!

>Lmao we don't need you white men. These hyper-conservative anti-western peoples will surely allow us to practice our modern, feminist lifestyle.

I hope my future wife will at least consider the name Marina for a girl

My wife approved the nickname I call my wife's son by I don't get what all you shitlords are complaining about.

I want an unthinking slave for a wife who obeys my every command

t. /his.*

*28 year old virign

>dude just marry immigrant girls or women from 2nd or 3rd world countries.

That's literally the trashiest thing you can do though, Mr. Mischling.

t. femanon mad she has to compete with women willing to cook and clean and be feminine

No.
t. maleanon who gets creeped out by third world nonwhitesand thinks they're ugly and gross

>he doesn't want to pay 499 euros to import a chaste loving wife from central rural Albania or Thailand
Your loss user, your loss.

Wife's son, dropped.

>$499 upfront cost
>$2000 per month maintenance cost
>-50% wealth if divorce

I'll just stick with my hand, maybe in the future a body pillow.

Gtfo of our countries you disgusting sex tourist westerner. Stick to your own useless white women.

I can never tell who in these threads is being ironic.

Maybe if she's Hispanic or something