/cpg/ - Canadian Plumber general

Get in here fellow Canadian Plumbers. Let's all share the secrets of the trade and make fun of cryptocucks

Other urls found in this thread:

ithoughtso.net/id16.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek. You've been building up to this all day haven't you?

just ripped off an old lady for $4,000 feels good man

I know this a meme but I actually want to do a trade.

I'm 22 so going fresh out of high school through a program isn't an option. The economy is garbage where I'm at right now and I can't find any companies taking on starters that aren't flooded with applications.

Any advice on getting into the industry? I wouldn't mind being a plumber or an electrician.

I work as a Canadian Plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

> You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

> Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money with your pink wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor

So I got into my first job site of the day and god damn what a bunch of retarded fucks.

Let me tell ya, being 24 and irish I can manipulate anyone, doesn't matter if you're a frail old man that can barely walk down the stairs or an astute lawyer, as long as you have money you know god damn well I'll be in the basement covered in body odor slamming on the walls making sure things are getting exploited.

You god damn crypto cucks. I installed jim bobs water heater for 400$ and it only took me 2 hours. Idiots. I bet they were happy as well. My plan of attack is to search for weaknesses inside their systems and scare the ever living daylights out of them with all these disastrous occurrences so I can convince them to let me fix it, trust me, they ain't got a fuckin' clue.

Listen buddy, you're in Vancouver and those Chinese fucks ain't gotta fuckin' clue, let me tell ya. They catch on? Fuck em, we make the company disappear. I have a huge customer list, if I see them on the list I give them an insane quote or tell em to fuck right off, can't let them catch on since those fuckers are fucking vicious.

Fraud charges? What's that. Fraud = new company. All it takes is a wordpress and a free domain kids. Same template everytime, works like a charm.

What's the matter crypto cucks? You sad? You sad superior intellects like me rake in 10k a week while you cretins nervously refresh coinmarketcap hoping for a 3% change?

Aww it's ok. I'll always be on top, you'll always be on bottom.

Here's my manual to financial freedom kiddos.
>ithoughtso.net/id16.html

I just installed two unnecessary new boilers in montreal, 2000 dollars a piece, for some old suckers with dementia. The boilers were scrap, only cost me 100 dollars from the yard, one of them had a rat inside. They'll probably break next week.

Feels great!

The problem with being an electrician is that you either work on houses (mediocre money), work for a company (mediocre momey), or own a large electrician/infrastructure company and make millions.

A plumber can make really good money working for himself and let me tell you, one of the richest people I personally know, let's say ~70-90M net worth owns a company that does sewage lines for malls, shopping centers, hotels, and all types of new construction.

I installed "new" hvac units from the scrap yard for soon to be dead boomers for 10k a piece this week! Easy peasy lemon squeasy!

Ayyy good on ya junior. Good shit!

Good ... shit

This morning I got a call from a lady to fix her toilet I just flushed the damn thing and charged her $2.5k CAD,

keep the top quality storys coming

lol

I'm a canadian laminate and hardwood floor installer.

Get on my level, fags. I got called in to do a plumbing job at a medical records company a couple years ago-- they had a knocking sound in their pipes. I replaced all the copper plumbing with plastic garden hoses, stole their sinks to resell elsewhere (replaced the sinks with mop-buckets, nailed to the wall and kryloned white), and then pinched a database of all the alzheimer's sufferers in the province.

Let's just say those alzheimer's patients have very bad memories. Now I'm like the milkman, I just do my rounds one day a week, showing up at the same houses, telling them they called me, and charging them $9,500 CAD each to inspect their toilets.

Ten minutes at each house and then my work is done for the week; I spend the remainder working on my book about a boy with a mysterious toilet-plunger-shaped scar on his forehead who's invited to a magical plumbing school...

Had a job this morning that required nothing more than a simple snake. The customer was elderly so I told her she needed her entire toilet replaced or else it would suck her down next time she flushed. Stupid bitch believed me. Charged her $8k CAD.

Drove off laughing about how great the nocoiner lifestyle is. Came here to post this story in Canadian Plumber General.

I work as a Canadian Trucker. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to deliver a cargo filled with crap I’ve no idea about, each giving me ~3000$ per. I fixed 3 motors, each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single cars/trucks that i see. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

> You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.
>The canadian heat is terrible in the summer and is siberian cold in the winter, I cannot give you your car keys in this condition.

> Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money with your pink wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor

plz keep this shit in the Canadian Trucker Threads, you noplunger cuck

>irish
>manipulative

sure potato brain

Got a call for a broken water heater, they told me their water is cold. Went down their crawl space (I charged them extra for it) to check the heater, which still worked but wasn't heating water. Didn't feel like working in that crawl space so I just heated 5 gallons of water and poured it into their tank. When I was done I just opened a faucet and let them touch the warm water. I got the fuck out quickly since their 16 yo daughter went to shower, but not before cucking them out of 6k CAD.
Came home, changed my company name and replaced my website (I have a reserve of plumbing websites that some pajeet is making for me for $100 a site), now smoking a fat bowl and shitposting.

I live in the UK. How easy is it to move over to canada and be a plumber?

Can't tell if larping or not because of your faggot reddit spacing, but if true, I guess I might consider cleaning up people's shit clogged pipes if it's really making that kind of money

I'm about to start my apprenticeship in masonry. Also a canacuck

Any tips before I begin this wonderful journey of back and knee surgeries?

Canadian plumber is dream job but Digimarine is better!

kek